- The 2 years study schedule for PGP-HRM of IIM Indore will be divided with the learning experience both at Indore and Mumbai campuses
- The participants will complete the first year of their coursework in the Indore campus. For the second year of their coursework, participants will move to the Mumbai campus
- In the second year, they will complete specialized courses pertaining to HRM and will be completing industry projects and interacting with HR and business leaders
- PGP-HRM emphasizes on analytics, applied psychological tools and business strategy to groom a new wave of HR professionals.
- At IIM Indore, a PGP-HRM participant will build multi-disciplinary competencies connecting analytics, psychometric and human developmental interventions with organisational realities.
- The participant will also have to appreciate shifts in cultural, technological, demographic and global environments.