Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Rohini Delhi imparts Management education at post graduate levels in the fields of Management and Information Technology. JIMS Rohini fee structure for MBA is not very high but the JIMS Rohini Placement packages and average salary have been consistently rising over the years. JIMS Delhi accepts CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT exam scores and the cut offs are also moderate for PGDM admission at JIMS.
JIMS Rohini has been working for the attainment of a mission - to develop highly skilled and professional human resource for industry and business.
1. All the PGDM programs are AICTE approved, NBA Accredited and granted equivalence to MBA degree by AIU. JIMS Rohini is among the very few colleges in India and only college in Delhi which has NBA accreditation and AIU equivalence for IB and RM program . JIMS Rohini is also accredited by SAQS.
2. JIMS Rohini has been rated ‘A’ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
3. Excellence in Education for the sixth time in a row. The institute was specially felicitated in its Silver Jubilee Year and was awarded "Excellence in Education from 25 Years."
4. Ranked 10th in India (North), Ranked 5th in Delhi , Times of India Feb, 2018
5. Among the Top Three Institutes In Excellence in Faculty by FICCI Higher Education Awards, 2017
6. The institute is now going beyond National boundaries. Several Global Academic Alliances have been signed with some reputed institutions and universities worldwide. These include Auckland Institute of Studies (New Zealand), Harvard Business School through its HBX Unit (Boston, U.S) Malaysian University of Science and Technology (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia), Lincoln University College (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia), Nilai University (Malaysia) and University of Sunderland (U.K)
7. 4000+ Alumni with Chapters in Delhi, Jaipur, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Dubai
8. 300+Recruiters and students placed in top organizations
9. 90+ faculties from various industry and academic background
10. Regular Curriculum updation as per industry requirement
11. Global Exposure
12. Competition Success Review (CSR) Award 2018
Excellence in Education for the sixth time in a row. The institute was specially felicitated in its Silver Jubilee Year and was awarded "Excellence in Education from 25 Years
Highest CTC: Rs.17.33 LPA
Average Package - 6.50LPA
- Shlok S Kanoria of PGDM 2017-19 for International placement at Indicaa Group, a 25 years old company with headquarters in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates as a Management Trainee at CTC Rs 14 lakhs.
Fees: Rs 7,15,000 + 5000 (security amount)
GD/PI date for Delhi campus - 15th Feb 2019
GD/PI date for Outside Location:
Ranchi, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Kanpur: 8th March 2019 ( Friday)
Lucknow, Ludhiana, Patna: 9th March 2019 ( Saturday)
Surat, Jaipur & Kolkata: 15th March 2019 ( Friday)
Pune: 29th March ( Friday)
Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Rohini, Delhi (JIMS Rohini) has become the First GGSIP University affiliated College in Delhi to get Autonomous Status from UGC.
The PGDM / PGDM (IB) / PGDM (RM) programmes enjoyed a large degree of autonomy in the past as well. As an Autonomous College, the Institute shall have greater degree of freedom in the university affiliated programmes namely MCA, BBA and BCA. The institute shall continue to remain associated with GGSIP University as the MCA, BBA and BCA degrees shall be awarded by the University. As an autonomous college, JIMS shall be able to deliver their BBA, BCA and MCA programmes in an even more effective manner; thus training the students to be readily employable in leading Indian and Global corporate sector.