JIMS Rohini has been working for the attainment of a mission - to develop highly skilled and professional human resource for industry and business.
- The Institute has legacy of 27 years
- JIMS continues to remain in the list of ELITE B-SCHOOLS (Top 75) of India for the 5th year in a row in National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2020 of the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- The National Assessment and Accreditation council (NAAC) has accredited JIMS at A grade
- JIMS Rohini Sec-5 awarded in Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievement( ARIIA 2020)
- JIMS is among very few colleges in India which has International accreditation from South Asian Quality Assurance Standards (SAQS)
- Ranked among Top 10 in India in Academics, Return on Investment and Placements By Chronicle of Career and Education Magazine 2020.
- Awarded Excellence in Faculty in 6th FICCI Higher Education Excellence Awards 2019.
- JIMS Rohini was ranked 4th among Private Business Schools in Delhi by Education World - 2019.
- JIMS offers PGDM, PGDM –International Business and PGDM –Retail Management. All programs are approved by AICTE, are accredited by NBA and having equivalence with MBA by AIU.
- The institute is located in a spacious area in north-west part of Delhi. It is near to Metro Station. Apart from metro, it is easily accessible by all modes of public transport.
- Wifi enabled and latest technology enabled campus
- Spacious hostel for males and females students
- Experienced faculty from Corporate and Academia.
- Strong National & International Alumni Network
- Alumni working at VPs and Senior levels in top reputed companies
- Online library facility with access to online journals and subscriptions
- Global Academic Alliances
- Providing regular class inputs through conceptual as well as practical insights by eminent corporate and entrepreneurs
- Regular curriculum updationkeeping into consideration the requirement ofdifferent industries such as Banking, Financial Services, manufacturing, FMCG,Telecom, Insurance, Consumer Durable, and Hospitality.
- Self Directed Learningwhere students are engaged and empowered to discuss, debate and solve real business challenges through Outbound Experiential Learning including Field/Live Projects, Industry Research Project, Social Sensitization Projects, Community Development Projects, MOOC Courses, NCFM Certifications etc.
- JIMS has established an Institutional Innovation Cell as per the norms of Innovation Cell, Ministry of HRD, Government of India under which it organizes various events related to entrepreneurship, innovation and design thinking.
- The institute has earned appreciations and accreditations from various Govt. Bodies, industry associations and leading newspapers and channels. These include NBA, AIU, NAAC, National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), FICCI, ASSOCHAM, Times of India, Competition Success Review, Business Standard, Business Today, etc.
Next GD/PI is scheduled on 19th January 2021 i.e.Tuesday.