Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Rohini Delhi imparts Management education at post graduate levels in the fields of Management and Information Technology. JIMS Rohini fee structure for MBA is not very high but the JIMS Rohini Placement packages and average salary have been consistently rising over the years. JIMS Delhi accepts CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT exam scores and the cut offs are also moderate for PGDM admission at JIMS.
JIMS Rohini has been working for the attainment of a mission - to develop highly skilled and professional human resource for industry and business.
1. All the PGDM programs are AICTE approved, NBA Accredited and granted equivalence to MBA degree by AIU. JIMS Rohini is among the very few colleges in India and only college in Delhi which has NBA accreditation and AIU equivalence for IB and RM program . JIMS Rohini is also accredited by SAQS.
2. JIMS Rohini has been rated ‘A’ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
3. Excellence in Education for the sixth time in a row. The institute was specially felicitated in its Silver Jubilee Year and was awarded "Excellence in Education from 25 Years."
4. Ranked 10th in India (North), Ranked 5th in Delhi , Times of India Feb, 2018
5. Among the Top Three Institutes In Excellence in Faculty by FICCI Higher Education Awards, 2017
6. The institute is now going beyond National boundaries. Several Global Academic Alliances have been signed with some reputed institutions and universities worldwide. These include Auckland Institute of Studies (New Zealand), Harvard Business School through its HBX Unit (Boston, U.S) Malaysian University of Science and Technology (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia), Lincoln University College (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia), Nilai University (Malaysia) and University of Sunderland (U.K)
7. 4000+ Alumni with Chapters in Delhi, Jaipur, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Dubai
8. 300+Recruiters and students placed in top organizations
9. 90+ faculties from various industry and academic background
10. Regular Curriculum updation as per industry requirement
11. Global Exposure
12. Competition Success Review (CSR) Award 2018
Excellence in Education for the sixth time in a row. The institute was specially felicitated in its Silver Jubilee Year and was awarded "Excellence in Education from 25 Years
Highest CTC: Rs.17.33 LPA
Average Package - 6.50LPA
- Shlok S Kanoria of PGDM 2017-19 for International placement at Indicaa Group, a 25 years old company with headquarters in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates as a Management Trainee at CTC Rs 14 lakhs.
Fees: Rs 7,15,000 + 5000 (security amount)
Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Rohini, Delhi (JIMS Rohini) has become the First GGSIP University affiliated College in Delhi to get Autonomous Status from UGC.
The PGDM / PGDM (IB) / PGDM (RM) programmes enjoyed a large degree of autonomy in the past as well. As an Autonomous College, the Institute shall have greater degree of freedom in the university affiliated programmes namely MCA, BBA and BCA. The institute shall continue to remain associated with GGSIP University as the MCA, BBA and BCA degrees shall be awarded by the University. As an autonomous college, JIMS shall be able to deliver their BBA, BCA and MCA programmes in an even more effective manner; thus training the students to be readily employable in leading Indian and Global corporate sector.
Student Success Story
Here is a short story of JIMS Rohini Student Md Mohsin Khan Warsi
I am Md Mohsin Khan Warsi. It's a short story the way to small-town Mughalsarai to JIMS and my placement.
So I had given CMAT examination and scored 89.9 percentile and started searching for good colleges in North India which comes in my budget and in overall criteria of mine like learning, rating wise, faculties, placement, infrastructure and the college atmosphere I found JIMS one of the best. It satisfied all the things which I wanted from a college.
After that, I have been given the group discussion process and personal interview round and cleared all the things and selected by the college. But before I was searching for the college, I also spoke to some of the alumni of JIMS & got very positive responses regarding college overall activity, like how college do things and individually focus on the students and their grooming. As I am from small city so I was not so well groomed but my mentor Dr. Yukti Ahuja and my other faculties gave me their 100% on me by telling me what actually corporate wants and they groomed me very well, so that I sat for the placement only for one company that is GSK and got selected.
I was interested to go into FMCG sector, so I did my summer internship in FMCG company only which was also provided by the college and for final placements, I waited for the FMCG company to come, as soon as it came, rest is the history!! Besides this, I want to say that My journey at JIMS Rohini has been a great experience and learning.
JIMS has given me a platform to enhance my personality. It helped me to grow and achieve new heights in my life. The facilities at JIMS has been a source of motivation to me.
Our mentors have always given us their valuable guidance both at a personal and professional level.
I have always dreamt of working in a reputed company. Hard working and perseverance have helped me to achieve my goal. I am blessed to have been placed in Glaxosmithkline and I am really grateful to the CRMC and the faculties who have given me the opportunity to make my dream a reality.
Bidding adieu to the PGDM Batch 2017-19