Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Rohini Delhi imparts Management education at post graduate levels in the fields of Management and Information Technology. JIMS Rohini fee structure for MBA is not very high but the JIMS Rohini Placement packages and average salary have been consistently rising over the years. JIMS Delhi accepts CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT exam scores and the cut offs are also moderate for PGDM admission at JIMS.
JIMS Rohini has been working for the attainment of a mission - to develop highly skilled and professional human resource for industry and business.
- Legacy of 25 Years
- JIMS Rohini awarded "Excellence in Faculty" in 6th FICCI Higher Education Excellence Awards 2019
- NAAC A grade Accredited
- JIMS continues to remain in the list of ELITE B-SCHOOLS (Top 75) of India for the 4th year in a row in National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2019 of the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- The institute has also moved beyond National Recognitions and got South Asian Quality Standards (SAQS) accreditation for quality assurance standards. This gives an advantage for increasing international visibility among the South Asian Countries.
- PGDM/ PGDM –IB/ PGDM –RM programs are approved by AICTE, Accredited by NBA and granted equivalence to MBA degree by AIU
- Global Exposure
- Apart from a leading teaching institution, JIMS is well recognised for its empirical and topical research work which benefits the industry, corporate and startups directly. JIMS Conducts an AICTE approved Doctoral program in management named Fellowship Program in Management (FPM) which is equivalent to Ph.D degree.
- Learning Beyond Classroom
- JIMS Incubation Centre
- 5000+ Alumni across Globe
- Paid Summer Internship with Companies like Deloitte, Reliance.
SCHOLARSHIP FOR CAT CANDIDATES:
Course: PGDM/PGDM -IB/ PGDM -RM
Batch : 2020-22
Eligibility: Minimum 80 percentile in CAT exam. minimum 70% marks in class 10th, 12th and graduation.
Amount: Rs.1, 00,000
Mode of payment: Partial waiver in fee of 2nd, 3rd and 4th instalment
Lockdown or not, The learning shouldn't stop. Admissions are open for PGDM, PGDM-IB and PGDM-RM Batch 2020-2022. The Admission process will be done through Skype/Hangout in the current situation.
JIMS Rohini FDP.
As learning never stops, JIMS believes in the same and is organizing FDP from 19th May, 2020 to June 25, 2020 for its faculty members on Design and Innovation thinking.