Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Rohini Delhi imparts Management education at post graduate levels in the fields of Management and Information Technology. JIMS Rohini fee structure for MBA is not very high but the JIMS Rohini Placement packages and average salary have been consistently rising over the years. JIMS Delhi accepts CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT exam scores and the cut offs are also moderate for PGDM admission at JIMS.
JIMS Rohini has been working for the attainment of a mission - to develop highly skilled and professional human resource for industry and business.
- Legacy of 25 Years
- JIMS Rohini awarded "Excellence in Faculty" in 6th FICCI Higher Education Excellence Awards 2019
- NAAC A grade Accredited
- JIMS continues to remain in the list of ELITE B-SCHOOLS (Top 75) of India for the 4th year in a row in National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2019 of the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- The institute has also moved beyond National Recognitions and got South Asian Quality Standards (SAQS) accreditation for quality assurance standards. This gives an advantage for increasing international visibility among the South Asian Countries.
- PGDM/ PGDM –IB/ PGDM –RM programs are approved by AICTE, Accredited by NBA and granted equivalence to MBA degree by AIU
- Global Exposure
- Apart from a leading teaching institution, JIMS is well recognised for its empirical and topical research work which benefits the industry, corporate and startups directly. JIMS Conducts an AICTE approved Doctoral program in management named Fellowship Program in Management (FPM) which is equivalent to Ph.D degree.
- Learning Beyond Classroom
- JIMS Incubation Centre
- 5000+ Alumni across Globe
- Paid Summer Internship with Companies like Deloitte, Reliance.
SCHOLARSHIP FOR CAT CANDIDATES:
Course: PGDM/PGDM -IB/ PGDM -RM
Batch : 2020-22
Eligibility: Minimum 80 percentile in CAT exam. minimum 70% marks in class 10th, 12th and graduation.
Amount: Rs.1, 00,000
Mode of payment: Partial waiver in fee of 2nd, 3rd and 4th instalment
Webinar by Mr. Rohit Gupta AVP – Alliance , Bharti AXA General Insurance on Impact of Health Insurance in the era of Covid’19
In this webinar, we discussed recent changes to health insurance related to COVID-19; both in Health Indemnity and Fixed Layout plans. Also discussed the initiative taken by IRDAI in policy holder interest. As the COVID-19 outbreak continues, state and private insurance plans have undergone significant transformations to respond and adapt to mass loss of employee sponsored health insurance plans as well as new demands for diagnosis and delivery of care, and embracing telehealth. It is critical to understand what these changes mean for you as a patient or as a care provider to help protect the health and wellness of the Granite State. In addition, Rohit explained Arogya Sanjeevani Policy, a uniform feature plan by all insurance companies. He highlighted SAHI and GI companies’ product offering Health Plan.
Overall it was a highly informative session on the most current topic.
It is said the world has not seen this kind of tough times since World War II. There will be a pre-covid and post-covid era which will be written in the history of mankind and we need to be well prepared before the lockdown is lifted and we are back in business normally.
Topic - ‘Impact of COVID-19 on Industry’
Time: Apr 17, 2020 04:00 PM India
Understand the impact of this pandemic on SMEs. Also, learn about the measures and opportunities to combat this.
Areas of discussion :-
• Enduring post-covid era changes in Retail industry
• How lives would be impacted for Retail giant employees vs a small time retailer?
• Sales impact and some of the things to plan immediately and for long term
• Understanding the current customer sentiments and how to gain trust
Who should attend :-
• Startups & Entrepreneurs
• Success-oriented Business Owners
• CXOs working towards Business Strategies
• Investors, VCs & Accelerators
• Technology Suppliers
• Finance, Marketing, Operations & HR