Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is the top MBA college in India offering MBA in International Business. Established in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation and as a Centre of Excellence in International Trade and Business, IIFT is the dream destination for MBA aspirants who wish to pursue MBA (IB). Starting as a think tank for the Government, IIFT moved on by the 1990s to become a business school. In a few years, IIFT established itself as one of the top business schools of India with a special focus on Trade and Finance. IIFT is led by Prof Manoj Pant as its Director.
Located in MADURDAHA Area behind Ruby General Hospital, overlooking green ridge, the IIFT Campus at Kolkata is considered to be one of the finest in the eastern part of the Country. The facilities available on the campus include, fully air- conditioned lecture halls with modern audio-visual aids, conference halls for round-table conferences, an auditorium of 500 seating capacity, MDP Centre, computer centre, indoor games, sports ground, besides excellent residential facilities for the students.
MBA (IB) at IIFT is considered as the best full time MBA programme to gain expertise in foreign trade management. For the decades, IIFT has maintained its record of 100% placement with high average salary. Apart from the high domestic placements, IIFT students are getting more and more international placement offers year after year. IIFT has 2 campuses in India at Delhi and Kolkata and the third campus is proposed to be launched at Kakinada (Andhra Pradesh).
Institute Highlights: IIFT USPs
- IIFT is a deemed to be University and is closely linked with Ministry of Commerce.
- IIFT has been awarded ‘A Grade’ by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) Ranked #26 by survey of National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) Ranking 2020 among top 100 Management Institutes
- IIFT alumni are front ranking executives and business leaders.
- As a university, IIFT has signed MOUs with leading institutions of the world for mutual exchange of students and teachers in the area of International Trade and Business.
Following MBA programmes are offered by IIFT:
1. MBA in International Business (MBA-IB)
- Two-year MBA (International Business) - Full Time
- Three-year MBA (International Business) – Weekend
2. MA (Economics) with Specialisation in Trade and Finance
- Two Years full time M.A. (Economics)
3. Doctoral Programme
- PhD Programme
- Fees: Rs.18.25 lakhs
IIFT MBA (IB) Fees: Rs.18.25 lakhs ( The Fee is for MBA-IB 2021-23 Batch)
IIFT MBA (IB) Placements 2021:
Average Salary: Rs. 21.08 LPA
Highest Salary: Rs. 46.40 LPA