- Minimum 50% marks in Class X, XII and Graduation
- To be eligible for admission to the PGDM (s), the participants must possess a bachelor’s equivalent degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognized university in India or abroad (recognized by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities). The Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education after the completion of higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2022, failing which the candidates may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
Candidates who apply online for the admission into PGDM will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form:
- CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT score
- Accepting ATMA only for PGDM Batch 2022-24
- Academic Record
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process - Individual Assessment Process (Essay Writing and Personal Interview etc.). Individual Assessment Process will be held in February/March 2022 (tentative).
Past academic records, performance in the individual assessment process along with other qualitative parameters, like quality of work experience and extra-curricular activities constitute the core components of the selection process.
The IMI Kolkata Admissions Committee reserves the right to modify these components while communicating these to the applicants at the Individual Assessment stage. The overall objective will be to identify and assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
Applicants should note that mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria may not ensure consideration for shortlisting by IMI Kolkata. IMI Kolkata will not entertain any correspondence on this subject and decisions of the IMI Kolkata Admissions Committee will be final in all matters.
The Final selection of the candidate is based on Entrance Exam Score + academic profile + WAT Score + PI Score
Admission Offer will be based on a composite score arrived after the assessment has been made during the various stages of the selection process, defined above. The result will be emailed to the shortlisted candidates and will be notified on the IMI Kolkata Website. Applicants are advised to provide their complete postal address and active email ID which should be valid up to 30th June 2022 for receiving important communications. Successful candidates, who have been offered admission, will be required to pay the 1st instalment of fee within two weeks of the date of offer, failing which the offer shall stand lapsed and admission will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list, without any further intimation.
Last Date to Apply: February 28, 2022