Lexicon MILE is a part of the famous Lexicon Group of Institutes, Pune, functioning under the Sukhdev & Kamal Sharma Educational Trust. Founded in the year 2009 and well known all over Pune as the Oxford of the East, the Group has its chain of Lexicon CBSE and Lexicon Kids Pre-Schools boasts of a legacy of quality and value driven education, over the years.
Lexicon MILE boasts of a state of the art, air conditioned wi fi infrastructure, spread across 2.92 acres of land on Nagar Road, in Wagholi, Pune, equipped with all modern facilities of digitized classrooms, seminar halls, library, computer laboratory, hostels, playgrounds, cafeteria, etc.
Ranked 29th all over India by Times of India rankings of 2018 and as one of the Top 50 B-Schools in all prominent Business Surveys, the Lexicon MILE Institute has bagged many prominent awards like the Dewang Mehta Award, the BBC Knowledge Award, the AsiaOne Award, the Pride of Maharashtra Award in the recent years to establish its number one position, in the higher education sector.
Lexicon MILE Pune: USPs
- The PGDM program has ‘One student a time’ approach to ensure every student's growth & development.
- Consistent good placement record with average salary going beyond Rs.7 LPA
- Dual Major Specialization & Nine months Internship
- 20 plus Certification Programs in NLP, Excel, Systems Thinking, Corporate Etiquette, Goal Setting, International Business, Entrepreneurship Development etc.
- Syllabus is updated every year through a panel of academic and industry experts.
- Custom made individualized training in Personality Development.
- Dual Foreign Language Certification
- Lexicon MILE Pune offers Finest Academic Delivery by IIM's, IIT's & Foreign Faculties
- Regular Industrial Visits & Winter Internship Project
- Innovation lab for patents, trade marks & copyright
- Language lab for English proficiency
Lexicon MILE Rankings & Excellence Award
- Ranked 13th on the “Times B School National Ranking” All India Top 74 Private Institutes
- Ranked 23rd on the ‘Times B School National Rankings’ All India Top 100 Management Institutes
- Business Today Ranking 2018: Ranked 159 in India and 14th Best among colleges in Pune
- The Week Ranking 2019: Ranked 119 in India and 15th Best among colleges in Pune
- Best Emerging B-School’ awarded to Lexicon MILE by the Dewang Mehta National Education Awards
- Best Innovative Management Institute’ awarded by the Asia Education Summit & Awards to Lexicon MILE
- Institute with Best Academic and Industry Interface’ awarded to Lexicon MILE at the BBC Knowledge Education Leadership Awards
- Best Management Institute for Placement 2020 Award for dedicated and exemplary contribution towards Education at India International Centre, New Delhi on 24/02/2020
Lexicon MILE Program Offering
- 2 Years Full Time PGDM: AICTE Approved Program with Dual specialization in Marketing, Finance and Human Resource Management
- 2 Years Full Time Global MBA: MBA Degree program of University of South Wales
Lexicon MILE Pune Fee:
Lexicon MILE Pune Fee is moderate as compared to other MBA colleges. The Lexicon MILE fee for Global MBA is most economical, if we compare the duration of program and duration of foreign study
- PGDM Fees-Rs.8 Lakh 15 thousand for 2 years
- Global MBA Fees-Rs. 12 Lakh 95 thousand for 2 years
Lexicon MILE Placement
Lexicon MILE placement is consistently rising over the years:
- Average Salary: 6,50,000 per annum
- Highest Salary: 14,00,000 per annum
Top Recruiters at Lexicon MILE
TIAA, eClerx, Times Group, Oyo, Treebo, Fab Hotels, CBRE, KANTAR IMRB , FOYR, Godrej Properties, ZS Associates , Machintel , Slintel , Knight Frank, American Express, ICICI Bank, Naukri.com, Orient Technologies, IDBI Bank, Kotak Mahindra and many more
Lexicon MILE Cut off
The B-school believes in the overall personality while selecting students considering their past academic records, work experience, if any, among others. Accordingly, There is no prescribed Lexicon MILE cut off score for admission in any test. However, due weightage is given to the test scores instead of fixing the cut offs