Master’s Union School of Business, Gurugram offers uniquely designed 16-month flagship management program that is led by real practitioners, driven by live projects and grounded in technology
- New-age concentrations (Management and Strategy, Finance and FinTech, Marketing, Branding and Design and Computing, Business Analytics and Statistics) designed to address industry’s most pressing needs.
- Majority of courses taught by eminent corporate executives, distinguished businessmen, noted global faculty and even Members of the Parliament, imparting knowledge that emanates from their rich on-the-field experiences.
- Curriculum designed to feel like an Internship, with consulting projects from corporate partners, technology bootcamps on AI and Machine Learning and field tours to notable business sites
- Industry-immersive interventions such as the student-managed Masters' Union Investment Fund, the CXO Shadow Programme, an opportunity to join the in-house Startup School, and active engagement with the Centre for New Business Models
- Located in the heart of Gurgaon's business district, flanked by Fortune 500 companies, for the ultimate hands-on experience
- A proactive Career Upliftment Team, that organises career development workshops, welcomes scores of campus recruiters and facilitates several high-stake interviews
- Lifelong access to classroom courses, mentorship from the masters and networking platforms. It's education insurance that never expires!
Program fee is Rs.18,70,000
Harsh Mishra, Professor, Masters' Union School of Business, Tathagata Dasgupta, Professor, Masters'Union School of Business
Former Group President, Adani Group Teaching Chief Data Science Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi Teaching
Shailaja Chandra, Professor, Masters'union School of Business
Former Chief Secretary, Government of India Teaching