Master’s Union School of Business, Gurgaon offers uniquely designed 16-month flagship management program that is led by real practitioners, driven by live projects and grounded in technology
- New-age concentrations (Management and Strategy, Finance and FinTech, Marketing, Branding and Design and Computing, Business Analytics and Statistics) designed to address industry’s most pressing needs.
- Majority of courses taught by eminent corporate executives, distinguished businessmen, noted global faculty and even Members of the Parliament, imparting knowledge that emanates from their rich on-the-field experiences.
- Curriculum designed to feel like an Internship, with consulting projects from Fortune 500 companies, technology bootcamps on AI and Machine Learning and corporate field courses to notable business sites
- Industry immersive interventions such as the student-managed Masters' Union Investment Fund, the CXO Shadow Programme, an opportunity to join the in-house Startup School, and active engagement with the Centre for New Business Models
- Located in the heart of Gurgaon's business district, flanked by Fortune 500 companies, for the ultimate hands-on experience
- A proactive Career Upliftment Team, that organises 30+ career development workshops, welcomes 150+ campus recruiters and facilitates 1200+ interviews
- Lifelong access to classroom courses, mentorship from the masters and networking platforms. It's education insurance that never expires!
Total program fee is Rs. 20,06,000 (Inclusive of taxes)
Harsh Mishra, Professor, Masters' Union School of Business, Tathagata Dasgupta, Professor, Masters'Union School of Business
Former Group President, Adani Group Teaching Chief Data Science Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi Teaching
Shailaja Chandra, Professor, Masters'union School of Business
Former Chief Secretary, Government of India Teaching