With a legacy of over 25 years, CIMR is proud to be the second oldest B-school and ranked 8th amongst the private B-schools in Mumbai by The Week in 2020. CIMR campus was established in 1996 in the heart of Mumbai’s business hub, Bandra, close to BKC. The strategic location of the Institute offers a unique advantage to attract industry professionals for teaching, grooming and placement purposes.
The Institute offers three streams of PGDM programs, with two specialized pathways such as Marketing and Retail. Admissions for the academic year 2021 are open. Students can apply through a common online application on CIMR website upto June 15, 2021. Payment of application fees can be made through any debit or credit card. The online PI date can be selected as per convenience.
Despite the unprecedented situation last year CIMR could live up to the expectations of all its stakeholders, be it regular-lectures, guest-lectures, summer and off-summer internships, final placements etc. And this year too, CIMR is all set to go ahead with its programs.
Exam Score accepted for Admission
CIMR accepts a wide range of entrance examinations. CAT 2020, MH-CET, ATMA, CMAT, MAT, XAT scores are accepted for admission process. Students are required to appear for the Online PI after applying to the program. In addition to the qualifying exam, past academic records, work experience, achievements and are considered for final selection.
Some of the unique feature of CIMR include :
- Experienced teaching faculty with experience in industry and research
- Visiting and guest lectures from diverse industry
- Strong industry connects for placements, internships and live projects
- Innovative teaching pedagogy comprising of international cases and business simulation
- High focus on employability skills and preparing students for the corporate world
- A strong alumni network with over 10,000 professionals across different industries
- Corporate events, international and national conferences and various cultural & sports events to help students explore their hidden potential.
- State of art resources to provide a vibrant learning experience to students.
- Internships built into the program to help students gain practical experience
- An entrepreneurship cell to guide students on setting up new ventures.
- 100% Placement of students with top brands
- Average Salary:Rs.5.71 LPA; Highest Salary: Rs.10 LPA
- Training and workshops to groom students for interviews
- A committed placement cell which has a strong network with top employers
- Guest Lectures by international speakers through the Global Forum at Chetana’s
- Visits by international corporates for recruitment
- Visits by students from leading foreign universities
- Campus interviews by international recruiters
- Joint faculty research with International University