With a legacy of over 25 years, CIMR is proud to be the second oldest B-School and ranked 7th among the private business schools in Mumbai by The Week in 2019. CIMR campus was established in 1996 in the heart of Mumbai’s business hub, Bandra close of BKC. The strategic location of the Institute offers a unique advantage to attract industry professionals for teaching, grooming and placement purpose.
The Institute offers three streams of PGDM programs, with two specialized pathways such as Marketing and Retail. Admissions for the academic year 2020 are open.
Students can apply through a common online application on our website upto 31st March 2020. Payment of application fees can me made through any debit or credit card. The GD/PI date can be selected as per convenience.
Exam Score accepted for Admission
CIMR accepts a wide range of entrance examinations. CAT 2019/2020, CET, ATMA, CMAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT (Feb 2017 to 10th Feb 2020). scores are accepted for admission process. Students are required to appear for the GD/PI after applying to the program. In addition to the qualifying exam, past academic records, work experience, achievements and are considered for final selection.
Some of the unique feature of CIMR include :
- Experienced teaching faculty with experience in industry and research
- Visiting and guest lectures from diverse industry
- Strong industry connects for placements, internships and live projects
- Innovative teaching pedagogy comprising of international cases and business simulation
- High focus on employability skills and preparing students for the corporate world
- A strong alumni network with over 10,000 professionals across different industries
- Corporate events, international and national conferences and various cultural & sports events to help students explore their hidden potential.
- State of art resources to provide a vibrant learning experience to students.
- Internships built into the program to help students gain practical experience
- An entrepreneurship cell to guide students on setting up new ventures.
- 100% Placement of students with top brands
- Average Salary of Top 50 students: 7 Lakhs
- Training and workshops to groom students for interviews
- A committed placement cell which has a strong network with top employers
- Guest Lectures by international speakers through the Global Forum at Chetana’s
- Visits by international corporates for recruitment
- Visits by students from leading foreign universities
- Campus interviews by international recruiters
- Joint faculty research with International University
In view of the current COVID-19 situation and keeping health and safety concerns of our students in mind, the Personal Interviews (PI) for the selection process will be conducted online. The Personal Interviews will be held from 25th May, 2020 onwards.