You must bring the following documents to the MPPI venue to participate in the selection process:
1. Application Form: Photocopy/ Printout of your filled online application form.
2. Entrance Test Scores
3. Mark sheets and Certificates: Originals and attested photocopies of all mark sheets and certificates including Std. X, XII, & all years / terms of graduate degree.
4. If you have work experience, relevant Photocopies of Experience Letter / Pay slips / Offer Letter. 5. Important: ITM shall not retain any original documents or marksheets. We will only verify the originals against the photocopies and return the originals to you.
6. A Demand Draft for Rs. 25000/- in favor of “Institute for Technology and Management”, payable at Mumbai
7. On successful completion of your MPPI, you may be offered admission to one or more programs,
based on your overall performance in the selection process. Should you choose to accept the offer of admission, you must submit the above-mentioned demand draft of `25,000/- which represents
Part-I of the program fees. You will then be given a confirmed offer of admission, as well as a receipt
towards the initial fee payment. At this point, you are required to submit attested photocopies
of all the above documents.
8. Three colour passport size photographs.
Last Date to Apply: 31st March ,2022