- IMT Nagpur alumni are either highly placed as directors, VPs, managers in top companies or are renowned entrepreneurs
- Average salary in Placement 2019 is Rs.7.6 lakhs
- 6 areas of specialization offered in PGDM programme
- ‘Kushagra’ the Entrepreneurship Cell of IMT Nagpur inculcates the entrepreneurial skills of student managers
- Centre for Corporate Governance (CCG) at IMT Nagpur is a centre of excellence to promote dialogue in the academic and business communities on corporate governance issues
- Centre of Excellence for Sustainability, Growth and Development (CSGD) is established with a mission to apply sustainable principles to development projects
- Last date to apply is November 22, 2019
Located at the center of India, the Institute attracts students, Corporate houses and prominent speakers across the country making the Institute of cosmopolitan nature, providing students wide choice of selection of companies at the time of placement and equally bigger talent pool for companies to select from. This makes IMT Nagpur a favorite campus for the companies to come for final placement/SIP.