The programme covers all the related areas of marketing including public sector marketing. It seeks to develop an integrated top management perspective which is necessary for marketing executives to move into top level general management positions .candidates seeking admissions to this programme must have practical experience in any of the following related areas: Marketing Planning, Sales Management, Marketing Research, Distribution, Public Relation , Advertising, Export Marketing and Applied Economics.
Masters in Marketing Management
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
In order to secure admission to first year of three-year part time MMS course, the candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Passed in any full time Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities
- Passed Graduate Examination in Industrial Engineering, Mumbai and who have subsequently qualified in the GATE examination conducted by IITs
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience (supervisor or executive level). The experience should be full time experience and NOT include internships, projects, etc.
In selecting a candidate for admission, appropriate weightageis given to the
- scholastic record of the candidates;
- level and nature of practical experience ; and
- performance in the selection programme conducted by the Institute.
Admission to this course is done at the institute level through a 2 step selection process (starting October every year)
Common Entrance Test (MH-CET)
Group Discussion (GD)
CET is a multiple-choice objective test evaluating the aptitude of the student in various areas like verbal ability, quantitative aptitude, logic, visual reasoning, reading comprehension and data interpretation.
Test is followed by a GD round after which the candidate is finally selected.
Notification for the same is put up on the website as well as published in leading newspapers in October or november
Question and Answers
Q. In jbims NT sets aree how many sets . For Maharashtra studentsNo one has answered yet........
Q. I want to do a part time MBA courses from Welingkar Institute or JBIMS, will anyone help me in selecting the college. As per the career and Future.No one has answered yet........