The program covers all the related areas of Finance and Accounting with emphasis on managerial applications. Candidates having experience in Finance or related areas of finance such as management services, project planning and control, corporate planning, management audit, internal audit, marketing analysis and economic analysis will find these programmes useful.
Master in Financial Management (MFM)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
In order to secure admission to first year of three-year part time MMS course, the candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Passed in any full time Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities
- Passed Graduate Examination in Industrial Engineering, Mumbai and who have subsequently qualified in the GATE examination conducted by IITs
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience (supervisor or executive level). The experience should be full time experience and NOT include internships, projects, etc.
In selecting a candidate for admission, appropriate weightageis given to the
- scholastic record of the candidates;
- level and nature of practical experience ; and
- performance in the selection programme conducted by the Institute.
Admission to this course is done at the institute level through a 2 step selection process (starting October every year)
Common Entrance Test (MH-CET)
Group Discussion (GD)
CET is a multiple-choice objective test evaluating the aptitude of the student in various areas like verbal ability, quantitative aptitude, logic, visual reasoning, reading comprehension and data interpretation.
Test is followed by a GD round after which the candidate is finally selected.
Notification for the same is put up on the website as well as published in leading newspapers in October or november
Question and Answers
Q. Hello I wanted to ask I'm graduate in investment management I want admission in your college for mba so my query was can your college give direct admission for MBA or its compulsory to give competitive exam?
Q. I am Accountant and want to be learn MBA for my carrier growth
If you are a Maharashtra state candidate, you should apply for MAH CET. If you are an all India category candidate you can also appear in MAH CET apart from applying for admission based on CAT, CMAT score through DTE CAP round