The objective of this programme is to prepare Executives for top-level Human Resources positions in public or private sector organizations. The emphasis will therefore, be on developing a proper role perception of Human Resources Development in the Indian context by exposing them to a wide range of relevant areas, sufficiently in depth so that they may gain the confidence necessary to interact with people at all levels and develop the Human Resources skills for translating policies into action effectively. Candidates having executive experience in Human Resources Development related field in private / public organization, Government, etc. will find this programme useful.
Master in Human Resource Development & Management (MHRDM)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
In order to secure admission to first year of three-year part time MMS course, the candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Passed in any full time Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities
- Passed Graduate Examination in Industrial Engineering, Mumbai and who have subsequently qualified in the GATE examination conducted by IITs
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience (supervisor or executive level). The experience should be full time experience and NOT include internships, projects, etc.
In selecting a candidate for admission, appropriate weightageis given to the
- scholastic record of the candidates;
- level and nature of practical experience ; and
- performance in the selection programme conducted by the Institute.
Admission to this course is done at the institute level through a 2 step selection process (starting October every year)
Common Entrance Test (MH-CET)
Group Discussion (GD)
CET is a multiple-choice objective test evaluating the aptitude of the student in various areas like verbal ability, quantitative aptitude, logic, visual reasoning, reading comprehension and data interpretation.
Test is followed by a GD round after which the candidate is finally selected.
Notification for the same is put up on the website as well as published in leading newspapers in October or november
Question and Answers
Q. Sir, I have completed my graduation. Now I want to do MBA what is the process to get admission in JBIMS.
Q. Reqarding admission of 2020No one has answered yet........