The MIM programme aims to endow IT professionals with the requisite skills to follow careers in software management, software project management, IT consultancy and System Analysis.The programme emphasizes a system oriented approach integrating the different topics in IT and Systems such as Structured Languages, Web based Technologies, Networking, Project Management and also management related topics like e-business, ERP, Knowledge Management, IT Strategies and CRM. Candidates with executive experience and adequate domain knowledge would find the program extremely relevant in the context of current environment and will help them assure managerial responsibilities in the IT industry.
Master in Information Management (MIM)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
In order to secure admission to first year of three-year part time MMS course, the candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Passed in any full time Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities
- Passed Graduate Examination in Industrial Engineering, Mumbai and who have subsequently qualified in the GATE examination conducted by IITs
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience (supervisor or executive level). The experience should be full time experience and NOT include internships, projects, etc.
In selecting a candidate for admission, appropriate weightageis given to the
- scholastic record of the candidates;
- level and nature of practical experience ; and
- performance in the selection programme conducted by the Institute.
Admission to this course is done at the institute level through a 2 step selection process (starting October every year)
Common Entrance Test (MH-CET)
Group Discussion (GD)
CET is a multiple-choice objective test evaluating the aptitude of the student in various areas like verbal ability, quantitative aptitude, logic, visual reasoning, reading comprehension and data interpretation.
Test is followed by a GD round after which the candidate is finally selected.
Notification for the same is put up on the website as well as published in leading newspapers in October or november
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet