SVKM's NarseeMonjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai has acquired the shape of a multi-disciplinary University. The NMIMS School of Business Management, Mumbai is one of the highly ranked management institutes in India. School of Business Management (SBM) of NMIMS, Deemed to be University (as per UGC Norms) is one of India’s premier business schools. The NMIMS Mumbai campus was established in 1981 in the heart of the financial capital of India- Mumbai which is the nerve centre of the country. For the past 40 years, NMIMS SBM has developed numerous business leaders, entrepreneurs and created intellectual capital that is meaningful to its stakeholders.
Apart from offering diverse cutting-edge programs for students, it also offers executive education programs for professionals. There is a strong focus on teaching learning processes at SBM. All programs of the school are aligned to the school mission and the program learning goals emerge from this mission. A dynamic curriculum designed in conjunction with academics and industry practitioners, provides them the opportunities to master new skills and explore varied perspectives, through case method as its chief pedagogical tool to bring to the classroom real world business scenarios, SBM has an abundance of intellectual capital in the form of faculty members who are renowned in their respective fields and are committed to creating a dynamic learning environment.
Social sensitivity is the credo at SBM, where students are sensitized to respond to the changing social realities through the development and application of knowledge for creating a sustainable society.
SBM-NMIMS Mumbai shortlists the MBA aspirants on the basis of NMAT by GMAC which is a yearly exam. The SBM-NMIMS Mumbai offers a wide range of MBA programs, both general management and specialised areas, to suit industry requirements and make a student future ready. NMIMS Registration process is open till December 14, 2020 at an application fee of Rs.2200/-.
NMIMS-SBM: Key Highlights
- 1. NMIMS School of Business Management, Mumbai has received Global International AACSB Accreditation.
- 2.Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies (School Of Business Management) offers management programmes at its four campuses. The NMIMS Mumbai MBA programmes offered by SBM-NMIMS are MBA with specialization in Finance, Information Systems, Marketing, Operations &Decision Sciences; MBA –HRM and MBA Pharmaceutical Management.
- 3. The Case Method is the chief pedagogical tool at NMIMS MBA to bring to the classroom real world business scenarios, practical knowledge and personalized learning
- 4.The NMIMS-SBM educational experience aims to equip students with management skills to help them navigate through the complex business environment of today.
- 5. Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies School Of Business Management (NMIMS-SBM), Mumbai offers MBA with an intake of 600; MBA (HRM)- Intake 120; MBA Pharmaceutical management- Intake 120; MBA at Hyderabad campus- Intake 120; MBA at Bengaluru campus- Intake 240
NMIMS Mumbai MBA Fees
The exact MBA Fees for academic year 2021-2022 will be informed during CD/PI round. However the one year fee for academic year 2020-21 for MBA / MBA HR Program was Rs. 10,42,000/-; MBA Pharmaceutical Management was Rs. 6,32,000/-, Dual Degree in MBA Decision Sciences & Analytics + MS in Business Analytics & Information Management from Purdue University Program was Rs. 12,02,000/-, MBA Bangalore was Rs. 9,02,000/-; MBA Hyderabad & Navi Mumbai was Rs. 8,27,000/-, Indore was Rs. 7,27,000/- MBA Business Analytics was Rs. 8,52,000/-. The Fee for MBA (Digital Transformation) will also be informed during CD/PI.
NMIMS Mumbai Placements
SBM-NMIMS, Mumbai Placements have consistently achieved 100% record. The Placement 2020 details on NMIMS Mumbai average package, highest package, top recruiters are as below:
- NMIMS Mumbai Average Package: Rs.18.33 Lakhs
- NMIMS Mumbai Highest package: Rs. 38.57 Lakhs
- Top Recruiters at SBM-NMIMS: Bain, Cognizant, Deloitte, EY, KPMG, PwC, IBM, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Bank of America, Credit Suisse, Accenture, Google, Amazon, Wipro