- SBM-NMIMS Mumbai offers a Full time 2 Year MBA Program in Pharmaceutical Management.
- This two –years, full time MBA course is a domain specific course which concentrates on preparing the students to enter the pharma sector. After graduation students join the pharmaceuticals industry, some also join consultancy companies.
- Some of NMIMS-SBM, Mumbai graduates are working in international assignments in Brazil, Singapore and Basle.
- This programme is 9 years old. MBA, Pharmaceutical Management is received well by the industry.
MBA Pharmaceutical Management
Admissions: To apply, submit details below…
Eligibility: Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy, Science, Life Sciences, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biotechnology from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate. Post Graduate degree holders in Economics, Psychology and Sociology can also apply. Candidates with B.Tech. or B.E. in Bio-Tech. or Bio-Medical are also eligible to apply. Candidates working in Pharmaceutical Companies for more than two years are preferred.
Admission Process: Selection process for MBA Pharma is separate at SIBM-NMIMS Mumbai Campus
- Stage 1- NMAT by GMAC test is a mandatory test for applying to the MBA Pharmaceutical Management programme at NMIMS Mumbai The score of the NMAT by GMAC Test for all the NMIMS applicants will be submitted by GMAC electronically to NMIMS (Deemed to-be-University).
- Stage 2 - Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview (PI) only for shortlisted candidates
- Stage 3 - Candidates academic performance, relevant work experience and other similar inputs will be given weightage before making final admission offer.
Important: The Programme preference once given cannot be changed later on. Candidates are advised to check the information entered in the online registration application form very carefully while registering and again before submitting the application as they will not be allowed to make any changes after submitting the application.
Last Date to Apply: December 14, 2020
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet