This programme provides the student with a unique opportunity to develop himself/herself in the following areas:
- Quantitative techniques from basics to advanced
- A wide variety of Analytics technologies ranging from SPSS to SAS and open source technologies including statistical programming languages
- Qualitative research techniques and Design thinking approaches which help in identifying unique opportunity spaces and breakthrough solutions
- An emphasis on information design which helps transform data into very intuitive infographics and visual analytics solutions
- A strong business foundation - this offered in the form of core courses similar to other PGDM programs giving an understanding of all functional areas of a business as well as a range of elective courses and verticals which provide deeper insights into specific horizontal and industry-specific issues - all of which is so important for the interpretation of data
- The ultimate motive and aim of this programme is to empower students with skills and understanding on how to apply design thinking to effectively innovate while carrying out their management practices.