SP Jain School of Global Management is an Australian business school that provides modern, relevant and practical global business education. With campuses in the dynamic business hubs of Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney, SP Jain is renowned for offering multi-city undergraduate and postgraduate level management programs. For its flagship Global MBA (GMBA) program, the School has been ranked by reputed international publications such as Forbes, Times Higher Education–Wall Street Journal, The Economist and Financial Times. Globally intelligent and culturally agile, students are empowered with the skills and confidence to drive decisions, take on the global challenges of the 21st century and experience unmatched career growth.
SP Jain is registered as a Higher Education Provider by the Australian Government's national higher education regulator – the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA). The School is also licensed by the Committee for Private Education (CPE) in Singapore and permitted by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) in the UAE.
The faculty at SP Jain are selected on the basis of their proven success and expertise. They are a multinational community of recognised scholars and experts who bring a wealth of research, teaching and industry experience to the classroom. They have studied at some of the world’s leading universities like Harvard, Cambridge, Cornell, Duke, John Hopkins, LBS and Oxford, and more than 74% of the core faculty have doctoral degrees.
SP Jain offers eight Australian degree programs including four undergraduate degree programs – Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Data Science (BDS), Bachelor of Business Communication (BBC) and Bachelor of Economics (BEC); three postgraduate degree programs – Master of Global Business (MGB), Global MBA (GMBA) and Executive MBA (EMBA); and one doctoral degree program – Doctor of Business Administration (DBA). Other programs offered include postgraduate partnership program – Master in Global Luxury Goods & Services Management (MGLuxM); professional programs like Global Advanced Management Program (GAMP) and Global Family Managed Business (GFMB); and short online courses which include Premium Learning Online courses in the areas of business management, digital marketing, innovation & entrepreneurship, soft skills development and technology.
- Admission Process:
- MGB - https://www.spjain.org/programs/postgraduate/mgb/admissions
- GMBA - https://www.spjain.org/programs/postgraduate/gmba/admissions
- EMBA - Executive MBA (EMBA) in Mumbai | Admissions | SP Jain Global
- APTITUDE/ENTRANCE TEST SCORE REQUIREMENTS
SP Jain requires candidates to take one of the following aptitude tests: GMAT, GRE, CAT (Common Admission Test – offered in India) or SPJAT (SP Jain Aptitude Test), and obtain the minimum expected test score as specified in the Postgraduate Admission and Selection Policy to be considered for admissions.
GMAT (Appeared in last 3 years)
GRE (Appeared in last 3 years)
CAT (Appeared in last 2 years)
SPJAT (Appeared in last 2 years)
- Candidates may apply even if they have not yet taken the aptitude test, or if their scores are pending. However, candidates will not be shortlisted for evaluation until they submit final test scores. SP Jain accepts the best score from the stated tests.
- Candidates who do not meet the aptitude test score requirements may be considered for interview subject to the decision of the Director of Admission/Registrar.
- If you do not have a valid GMAT/GRE or CAT score, you may appear for the SPJAT. The registration fee payable would be INR 3,500.