SP Jain is an Australian business school with campuses in Mumbai, Dubai, Singapore and Sydney. The School offers a plethora of undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and doctoral programs of crafting leaders for the 21st-century workplace. Their full-time MBA and Global MBA programs have significant recognition as evinced through global rankings. In 2019, Forbes listed this school among the top 15 best international 1-Year MBA programmes. In 2018, this institution was among the top 10 institutions in the Asia-Pacific region.
SP Jain is registered as a Higher Education Provider in Australia. Upon graduation, students receive a degree conferred by SP Jain School of Global Management, Australia. SP Jain’s world-class business courses are accredited by the Department of Education/Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia, and licensed by the Council of Private Education, Singapore and the Knowledge and Human Development Authority, Dubai. Click here to read more.
- Make the below changes on MGB & GMBA pages
- Last Date to Apply for September 2020 Intake: Friday, July 31, 2020, for the September 2020 Intake.
- Admission Process:
- MGB - https://www.spjain.org/programs/postgraduate/mgb/admissions
- GMBA - https://www.spjain.org/programs/postgraduate/gmba/admissions
- APTITUDE TEST Dates
- A valid test score is a must at the time of application. We accept the best score from any of the below tests with a minimum test score of:
- GMAT (tested on or after August 1, 2017 for the September 2020 intake)
- GRE (tested on or after August 1, 2017 for the September 2020 intake)
- CAT (results declared in January 2019 and January 2020)
- SPJAT (tested on or after August 2018 for the September 2020 intake)
- Click here to know more about cut-off criteria
- Students who do not meet the aptitude test score requirements may be considered for interview subject to the decision of the Director of Admission / Registrar
- If you do not have a valid GMAT/GRE or CAT score, you may appear for the SPJAT. The registration fees payable would be INR 1,600 (inclusive of GST).
Program Tuition Fee
The GMBA tuition fee for May 2020 Intake is USD 54,317
Average Salary has increased to INR 20.52 LPA; Highest Salary is INR 44.57 LPA
Top Recruiters include Accenture Strategy, Adani, Ashiana Housing, BNED LoudCloud, Barclays, Better India, Cedar Consulting, Cognizant, Cogoport, Cummins India, Deloitte among others