Vivekanand Education Society's Business School (VBS), is an integral part of Vivekanand Education Society (VES), a premier education institution, which came into being in 1962. The journey that began with just 256 students is today expanded to include 25,000 students who enroll in various courses across 23 educational institutions run by VES. Vivekanand Education Society runs 26 institutions in the vicinity of Chembur with an aim to impart quality education.
Vivekanand Education Society's Business School (VBS) Mumbai offers 2 years full-time PGDM programme. Currently, the student intake is 180 students in PGDM. This allows the institute to help more deserving students, who are aiming for glorious corporate careers.
VES Business School's success, as one of the leading business schools in Mumbai, is due to its humanistic approach to management education. The approach is complemented by a state-of-the-art infrastructure, world-class faculty, and transformative pedagogic practices, an interactive and experiential teaching methodology, and a growing distinguished alumni network of professionals who are equipped to lead their business or organizations into the future.
- Full-Time Course recognized as Equivalent to MBA by the AIU
- Well recognised Diploma in Banking and Finance (DBF) from the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), Master's Certification from the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) additionally in PGDM course
- Opportunity to receive the highly-respected 3 Google Certifications in Marketing
- Analytical subjects additionally offered in Business Analytics / Banking and Finance / Marketing / Human Resource Management / Operations and Supply Chain / International Business / Entrepreneurship Management
- Scholarships for Meritorious students
- Strong Academic alliances with leading International Institutes (Technical University of Cartagena – Spain, Zagreb School of Economics and Management – Croatia, Delaware State University-USA and many more)
- International Study Tour
- Industry-relevant electives offered across all domains
- Communication, soft skills & Foreign Languages courses integrated into the programme
- 3 weeks of Foundation Course for added advantage and competitive edge
- Value-added workshops
- Outbound Program to improve leadership, planning, delegation, teamwork and motivation.
VES Business School has been selected by India's Leading Education Think Tank - Centre for Education Growth and Research (CEGR) for the Best Management College in Maharashtra for Placement 2021 Award & the award was presented during the 15th Rashtriya Shiksha Gaurav Puraskar Ceremony held Sept 2021.