Vivekanand Business School (VBS)
Vivekanand Business School (VBS)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
VBS Mumbai carries a legacy of having a strong placement record and it is one of the best Management College in Maharashtra in Centre for Education Growth & Research (CEGR) Magazine in the year 2021 as the big MNC's visit to recruit the students. The relentless efforts of the placement team at VBS has made the institute amongst the top-most sought after by institutes for recruitment.
Vivekanand Business School (VBS) Mumbai: Highlights
- Vivekanand Business School Ranking: Vivekanand Business School (VBS) ranking is #58 in MBAUniverse.com B-school Ranking 2023; VBS is ranked among top B-schools in India as per Govt of India, NIRF Ranking 2022; VBS Mumbai is Ranked 7th Best B-school in Mumbai as per Times of India Survey 2023.
- Vivekanand Business School Programme: VBS offers 2 years full time AICTE approved PGDM programme, recognized as Equivalent to MBA by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
- Vivekanand Business School Programme Specializations: VBS Mumbai Programme specializations are Business Analytics, Banking & Finance with Financial Analytics, Marketing with Marketing Analytics, HR Management, & Operations with Supply Chain Analytics
- Vivekanand Business School Fees: VBS Mumbai Programme Fees is Rs.8 lakhs for two years
- Vivekanand Business School Placements: VBS PGDM has consistently registered good placements. Placements for the year 2022 has reported average package of Rs.7 LPA, highest Domestic Package of Rs. 12.50 L PA and a highest international package of Rs. 19.75 LPA
- Vivekanand Business School Scholarships: VBS Mumbai scholarships are offered to the meritorious students in different categories
- Vivekanand Business School Alumni: VBS has strong alumni base spread across the country and abroad and comprise industry leaders, entrepreneurs
- VBS Mumbai Placements- Top Recruiters: Top Recruiters at VBS Mumbai include Deloitte, Edelweiss Wealth, Khimji Ramdas, KPMG, Accenture, Nomura, Godrej Properties, Berger Paints, PWC, ICICI Bank among others
- International Partnerships: VBS has International Collaborations with Uni-Italia, Italian Universities,Technical University of Cartagena – Spain; Zagreb School of Economics and Management – Croatia; CSIM College of Business, Delaware State University, USA;University of Highlands and Islands, Scotland, UK;University of Highlands and Islands, Scotland, UK;ENAE University, Murcia. Since VBS has international collaborations, it also organizes exchange programs from time to time where students have the opportunity to go and experience an altogether different life in a new country.
- VBS Mumbai Curriculum: VBS PGDM programme curriculum offers a healthy mix of practical learning and skill development
- Unique VBS Pedagogy: VBS employs a unique approach to imparting management education to the students. VBS adopts a flip classroom concept, on two levels of learning: self-learning and self-management
- Campus Location: VBS is placed in the central locality in Chembur Mumbai and is therefore convenient for the students to travel. In addition, it offers accommodation/hostel facilities to the outstation students. Moreover, it has a state-of-the-art infrastructure, world-class faculty, and transformative pedagogic practices, an interactive and experiential teaching methodology, and a growing distinguished alumni network of professionals who are equipped to lead their business or organizations into the future
Ranking & Awards
MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for Vivekanand Business School (VBS) Mumbai, this special page will share all major MBA Rankings for VBS Mumbai.
Vivekanand Business School - VBS Mumbai Alumni are many top CEOs, CXOs, HR Heads, top managers, entrepreneurs, from its management programs. These Vivekanand Business School Mumbai famous alumni are leading many Global and India companies. Below is a short Vivekanand Business School Mumbai Alumni List of some of the notable alumni who are making their B-school proud and are the constant inspiration for the upcoming management graduates
Here is a list of more famous Vivekanand Business Schoo Alumni
VBS Mumbai offers many Institute based Merit Scholarships and other scholarships to students in 1st and 2nd year of the MBA courses to support them to pursue the management program with reduced financial burden as MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of high MBA Fee, it turns out to be good support during the MBA course.
(Out of 5)
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet