Vivekanand Education Society (VES), a premier education institution came into being in 1962. The journey that began with just 256 students is today expanded to include 20,000 students who enroll in various courses across 22 educational institutions run by VES.
A new-age business school-Vivekanand Education Society Institute of Management Studies and Research (VESIM) was instituted on 31st march 1994. Currently the student intake is 180 students in MMS and 120 in PGDM. This allows the institute to help more deserving students, who are aiming for glorious corporate careers.
VESIM’s success as one of the leading business schools in Mumbai is due to its humanistic approach to management education. The approach is complemented by a state-of-the-art infrastructure, world-class faculty, and transformative pedagogic practices, an interactive and experiential teaching methodology, and a growing distinguished alumni network of professionals who are equipped to lead their business or organizations into the future.
- ‘A’ Grade awarded by Govt. of Maharashtra – DTE & Accredited by NAAC
- Management research in association with international institutes- Sergio Arboleda University, Madrid Campus, Spain; Oklahoma State University, USA, Synergy University, Russia, Technical University of Cartagena, Spain, and Delaware state University, USA
- The course is delivered on real time SaS platform
- Choice to opt single specialization in Business Analytics, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Banking & Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, International Business, Aviation Management with Analytical edge and Sports Management
- Opportunity to receive Diploma in Banking Finance (DBF) from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) and Master Certification from Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Opportunity of Double degree with International Institutes, like ZSEM –Croatia, Lincoln University & UPCT Spain
- 2 weeks community based program
- A progressive curriculum with current focus on Big Data and Big Data Analytics
- Industry relevant electives offered across all domains
- Communication, Soft skills & foreign language course integrated with the program
- Bronze winner in "9th Indian Management Conclave Award 2018" held at IIM Bangalore
- Ranked as Top 13th B-School in Mumbai by Times of India B-School Survey 2019
- Institute with Best Placement Awarded by 9th National Awards in Indian Education
- Best B-School Award in Leadership & Innovation at 10th Annual Convention Higher Education Forum (HEF)
PGDM Program Fee: Rs.6,79,500
- Average Salary: Rs.7.11 LPA
- Highest Salary: Rs.15 LPA