Mentored by IIM Calcutta, Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya was established in the year 2015. IIM Bodh Gaya follows the footprints of its mentor institute IIM Calcutta in the pedagogy employed at the institute. Till its 118-acre permanent campus comes up, IIM Bodh Gaya temporarily operates from the Institute of Distance Education building of the Magadh University.
In a short span of a year, IIM Bodh Gaya has already strengthened its position in the league of premier B-schools in the country. IIM Bodh Gaya follows the PGP curriculum of IIM Calcutta and course curriculum is taught by the faculty members of IIMC.
- Mentored by IIM Calcutta
- PGP curriculum of IIM Calcutta
- CAT is the mandatory entrance exam for admission to IIM Bodhgaya
- Minimum CAT score cut off is 95 percentile for General Candidates
- Personal Appearance (PA) process is composed of Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI). The PA process will be common to all the 10 IIMs, namely, IIM Bodh Gaya, IIM Jammu, IIM Kashipur, IIM Raipur, IIM Ranchi, IIM Rohtak, IIM Sambalpur, IIM Sirmaur and IIM Trichy, IIM Udaipur.
- Final admission offer is made on the basis of performance in CAT exam, Personal Appearance, Academics, Work-experience and other parameters
IIM Bodh Gaya Cutoff
IIM Bodh Gaya currently offers Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management and the cutoff announced for the program is 95 + percentile in CAT.
IIM Bodh Gaya Fee
The academic fee for Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management of IIM Bodh Gaya is 11 Lakhs.
IIM Bodh Gaya Summer Placement
The highest summer internship stipend offered to the batch 2017-2019 was Rs. 100, 000 and the average stipend offered was Rs. 61, 935.
IIM Bodh Gaya Placements 2018:
- Average Salary: Rs 10.57,142
- Highest Salary: Rs 24,00,000