IIM Bodh Gaya is one of the third generation IIMs in India and was established in the year 2015.
The institute has a very dynamic curriculum with an emphasis on not just academics but also providing various opportunities for students to get industrial exposure. IIMBG strives to provide the best form of learning with the help of a pedagogy that is a mixture of conventional methods of classroom teaching along with live-industry projects, sessions with industry experts and case study discussions for the holistic development of students coming from diverse backgrounds. Besides the flagship Post Graduate Program in Management, a new PhD programme has also been introduced this year.
The institute aims to create a gateway for international outreach and global partnership with an intent to amplify its academic rigour and cultural sagacity. In the span of one year, IIM Bodh Gaya has partnered with 14 business schools in countries like France, Italy, South Korea, Peru, etc.
Mentored by IIM Calcutta, Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya was established in the year 2015. IIM Bodh Gaya follows the footprints of its mentor institute IIM Calcutta in the pedagogy employed at the institute. Till its 118-acre permanent campus comes up, IIM Bodh Gaya temporarily operates from the Institute of Distance Education building of the Magadh University.
In a short span of a year, IIM Bodh Gaya has already strengthened its position in the league of premier B-schools in the country. IIM Bodh Gaya follows the PGP curriculum of IIM Calcutta and course curriculum is taught by the faculty members of IIMC.
- Mentored by IIM Calcutta
- PGP curriculum of IIM Calcutta
- CAT is the mandatory entrance exam for admission to IIM Bodhgaya
- Minimum CAT score cut off is 95 percentile for General Candidates
- Personal Appearance (PA) process is composed of Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI). The PA process will be common to all the 10 IIMs, namely, IIM Bodh Gaya, IIM Jammu, IIM Kashipur, IIM Raipur, IIM Ranchi, IIM Rohtak, IIM Sambalpur, IIM Sirmaur and IIM Trichy, IIM Udaipur.
- Final admission offer is made on the basis of performance in CAT exam, Personal Appearance, Academics, Work-experience and other parameters
IIM Bodh Gaya Cutoff
IIM Bodh Gaya currently offers Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management and the cutoff announced for the program is 95 + percentile in CAT.
IIM Bodh Gaya Fee
The academic fee for Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management of IIM Bodh Gaya is 11 Lakhs.
IIM Bodh Gaya Summer Placement
The highest summer internship stipend offered to the batch 2017-2019 was Rs. 100, 000 and the average stipend offered was Rs. 61, 935.
IIM Bodh Gaya Placements 2018:
- Average Salary: Rs 10.57,142
- Highest Salary: Rs 24,00,000