Admissions Query? Submit details below…
MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of MBA Fee which runs very high, it turns out to be good support during your MBA course. Since your dream of doing MBA from one of the top MBA colleges requires lot of money during the course of study, the MBA scholarship offers fee waiver depending upon your performance in entrance exam, academics, category and skill set. To reduce the financial burden on Meritorious students, Good MBA colleges offer number of MBA scholarships to its students in first and second year of MBA course. Schemes of special scholarship for Indian girls and women are also offered to improve gender diversity in the management institute.
Sri Balaji University Pune offers many Institute based and Corporate Sponsored scholarships to students in 1st and 2nd year of the course to support its students to pursue the management program with reduced financial burden as given below
SCHOLARSHIP / FREE-SHIP CHART FOR THE BATCH 2023-25
|Name of Scholarship
|Refundable caution deposit
|Academic / other fee
|Total fee payable for 2 years
|Stipend (Per Month)
|Number of Scholarship(s)
|Prof. M.S. Pillai Memorial Scholarship
|Grateful GNR Scholarship
|Bala Sir Memorial Scholarship
|Dr. P. C. Shejwalkar Memorial Scholarship
- The list of eligible students who are finally selected for this scholarship will be declared on or before 18th July/ The completion of admission process.
- The decision of the scholarship selection committee would be the final.
- Supporting documents from the competent government authority will be scrutinized by the scholarship selection committee and if found incorrect, the scholarship facility will be withdrawn and the next eligible student will be considered.
- Therefore,it’s a request that the needy students should apply.
- If the student/s paid the initial fees and subsequently selected for the scholarship the surplus amount paid (If any) will be refunded or otherwise the candidate can cancel the admission as per the rules.
(Out of 5)