SCMHRD’s unique program 'MBA - Infrastructure Development and Management' aims to ‘Build Capabilities to Make Infrastructure Happen’. The course content blends management education and the curriculum that has been designed by Industry experts. The course is exhaustively designed to deal with various issues and challenges in the development of infrastructure in India. At the same time, it provides a strong grounding in general managerial aspects like business strategies, supply chain management and business laws. Students are given the opportunity to specialize in select functional and sectoral areas.
The Program focuses sharply on fulfilling needs of stakeholders by:
- Appreciating needs of Infrastructure Sectors from wider perspective of Economy & Society.
- Structuring Financially viable and technically & environmentally feasible projects producing infrastructure services at reasonable costs.
- Ensuring effective management of execution & efficient operations within requirements of regulatory & Governance framework
- Dealing comprehensively with legal & contractual issues of projects and
- Building leadership & Project Management Skills needed to manage Project