Admission Process Overview
- All About MBA
- MBA Specializations
- PhD / FPM
- MBA Aspirants Survey
- Admission Process Overview
- MBA Exams
- CAT Preparation
- CAT Preparation Books
- CAT Exam Toppers
- CAT Mock Tests
- CAT Previous Year Question Papers
- CAT online Preparation
- CAT Coaching
- CAT Registration
- CAT Application Form
- CAT Admit Card
- CAT Syllabus
- CAT Exam Pattern
- CAT Exam Analysis
- CAT Cut Off
- CAT Percentile Predictor
- CAT Eligibility
- CAT Results
- MBA Colleges Accepting CAT score
- GD WAT PI
1 YR MBA
IIM Shillong: Indian Institute of Management
Updated on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 16:13
Indian Institute of Management Shillong, prominently known as IIM-S was established in 2007, with a vision of expansion and mobilization of facilities for offering quality management education and research in North East India. The institute was formerly known as Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management Shillong (RGIIM). IIM Shillong is the 7th IIM in the family of 20 IIMs established in India so far.
IIM-S differentiates itself by promoting sustainability and hosts annually an international conference on sustainability. IIM Shillong is currently functioning from a temporary campus in the Mayurbhanj Complex (the erstwhile summer palace of Mayurbhanj Kings). The Palace was renovated by the Meghalaya government. The permanent campus of IIM Shillong is coming up fast on 120 acres land.
IIM Shillong is a public, fully autonomous management institute. It offers postgraduate, doctoral, and executive programmes in management education. Admissions to the institute are based on scores obtained in IIM-CAT.
- IIM Shillong is ranked 26 in Govt of India MHRD-NIRF Rankings 2018
- Ranked 18 in MBAUniverse.com Ranking 2018; Ranked 14 in Business Today India's Best B-schools 2018 Ranking
- IIM Shillong has a Centre for Development of North Eastern Region (CEDNER), constituted to offer programmes relevant to the local community and society of the state
- IIM Shillong has international collaborations for student exchange programmes with prominent universities like NTU Singapore, IESEG School of Management, Lille Catholic University, France, and the Guanghua School of Management, Peking University, China.
- IIM Shillong conducts industry connect by organising annual corporate interaction series – Podium. Speakers from the corporate world are invited to share their industrial experiences with the students to get them corporate insights into the various industries that these leaders belong to. Speakers from diverse backgrounds like Marketing, Finance, Operations and HR Domain come every year to share their expertise. The Institute also organized Business Leadership Summit in 2018.
- In 2018, prominent corporate leaders like Kaustubh Sonalkar, President HR, Essar Group; Samar Singh Sheikhawat, Former CMO, United Breweries; Amit Kasliwal, India Head- Corporate Sales, Ford India; Rajan Sethuraman, IndiaChief People Officer at LatentView; Jyotirmoy Mukherjee, Payment Card Professional have interacted with IIM Shillong students
- CAT is the mandatory entrance exam for admission to IIM Raipur
- Minimum sectional CAT score cut off is 75 percentile
- IIM Shillong has not prescribed overall CAT score cut off for shortlisting
- Actual CAT 2018 percentile Cut-Off may be higher than minimum cut off
- Shortlisting for final selection round is based on CAT score, academic profile and other parameters
- IIM Shillong will independently conduct GD- PI round for final selection of the candidates after shortlisting process completed by it
- Final admission offers would be made on the basis of a merit list. This Merit List would be prepared on the basis of absolute CAT score (Including Academic Excellence, Diversity), performance in GD-PI round as per corresponding weights assigned to them
2 years PGP Programme fee is Rs.14,60,000
IIM Shillong has achieved consistently high placements over the years. Placement 2018 highlights are:
- Average Salary:Rs.15,50,000
- Highest Salary: Rs.26,00,000
Ranking & Awards
If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for Indian Instittute of Management Shillong, you are on right page. MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. This special page will share all major MBA Rankings for IIM Shillong.
MBA colleges have produced many famous Alumni who are holding the positions of the CEOs, CXOs in many top companies in India and abroad. IIM Shillong Notable Alumni are the torch bearers of their alma meter and are the inspiration for the budding managers studying in IIM Shillong.
MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of MBA Fee which runs very high, it turns out to be good support during your MBA course. Since your dream of doing MBA from one of the top MBA colleges requires lot of money during the course of study, the MBA scholarship offers fee waiver depending upon your performance in entrance exam, academics, category and skill set.
IIM Shillong: Indian Institute of Management
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Hospital & Medical Facilities