1. Candidate must hold a bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration after class 12, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (in case of the candidate belonging to SC/ST/PwD category, the eligibility criterion is relaxed to 45%
2. Apart from a recognized graduate degree, the candidate should have work experience of 36 months post qualification
- Apply in the prescribed format through the application form available on IIM Trichy website
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 2,000/- for general category students and a non-refundable fees of Rs.1000/- for SC/ST/DAP students has to be remitted to “IIMT Chennai Centre”, SB A/c. No. 50100011400101; IFSC Code: HDFC0002086 of HDFC Bank, Tiruverumbur Branch, Tiruchirappalli.
- All candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and with applications complete in all respects will be called for a written test. The written test is scheduled in second week of June 2019at IIM Tiruchirapalli(Chennai Campus)
- The written test will consist of 4 sections on quantitative ability, verbal ability, data interpretation, and logical reasoning skills . The examination will be of about 150 minutes duration.
- Candidates having a valid test score of CAT 2018 or GMAT score (test taken between May 1, 2018 and April 30, 2019) are exempted from the Written Test. However, they may also choose to appear for the written test. In such cases, their CAT/GMAT scores will be ignored and only the scores obtained in the written test scores will be considered.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a Personal Interview based on their CAT, GMAT or written test scores as applicable.
- Only the candidates selected for Personal Interview (PI) would be intimated by email.
The final selection will be made on the basis of performance in Written test, Personal Interview, work experience and academic profile.
Last Date to Apply: June 4, 2019