- Candidates with a minimum of 10+2 years of school education and a minimum of 4 years of university education with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline
- The GMAT score is the standardized test score for the program; any candidate with a valid GMAT score can apply.
- Relevant work experience of a minimum of 36 months as on 1st of January 2020
- Applicants are required to submit proof of English language proficiency as outlined below:
Important Information About Fee
1. Rs.8,53,00 are to be paid for domestic fee at IIM Udaipur
2. USD 21,517 towards fee and USD 5000 towards living expenses to be paid to Purdue University (Equivalent to Rs. 19,50,000)
English Language Proficiency
- Applicants must submit one Language Assessment Test for admission to Purdue University. Students can choose from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or Pearson Test of English (PTE) scores.
- The online application will start in April 2019 and will close in November 2019. Selection of students will be done jointly by IIM Udaipur and Purdue University. The admission process for PGPX is completed in two parts. The whole process will take place from second week of June to last week of November.
Part 1 – IIM Udaipur
Applicants to IIMU will be shortlisted and will be called for personal interviews. A provisional offer of admission is made on the basis of a weighted score of the candidate's demographic profile, academic profile, course relevant work experience (SCM), score in GMAT and personal interview.
Part 2 – Krannert School of Management, Purdue University
- Candidates who have successfully completed part 1 will then complete the application requirements for admission to the MS course at Purdue University. After initial screening and a personal interview process at Purdue University the applicants will be made an offer of admission by Krannert School of Management
Last Date to Apply: November 15, 2019