UPES offers unique and specialised undergraduate and postgraduate programmes including wide range of MBA progrommes at its UPES School of Business. At UPES, students are offered world-class academic infrastructure, multimedia-enabled classrooms, modern research labs, large expanse of sports fields all around the campus, food courts, hostels and other facilities for curricular and extracurricular activities. With industry-alignment and emphasis on holistic development, the graduates at UPES School of Business are the preferred choice for employers, reflected in its superior track record of 90% placements year-on-year. The UPES university at its UPES School of Business develops and hones future leaders for diverse high-growth sectors, both in India and overseas.
- Ranked 66 in GoI MHRD NIRF Ranking 2020
- Ranked No.1 Private Institute in Uttarakhand and among top15 B-Schools in North India (By Outlook-ICARE India Rankings 2020)
- 97% Placement in 2020 at UPES School of Business
- UPES School of Business MBA (Oil and Gas) and MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) are accredited by IACBE
- UPES School of Business have 90+ faculty members (60+ faculty are Ph.D.) from reputed universities.
UPES School of Business MBA Fee
2 years MBA fee at UPES School of Business, Dehradun is Rs.14.19 lakhs
UPES School of Business Placements
- In 2020, UPES SoB Dehradun achieved 97% placements with the highest salary of Rs.20.60 LPA and Average salary of Rs.4.45 LPA
- In 2021, UPES School of Business has so far completed 92% placements with sharp rise in highest salary which has gone up at Rs.27 LPA and Average salary which has gone up at Rs.7.78 LPA