Group Discussion Topics & Tips
- GD is key to MBA admission 2018 in FMS, XLRI, MDI & other top MBA colleges. It commands 10 to 15 percent weightage in MBA admission in top MBA colleges.
- GD Topics: It is necessary to have good knowledge about the latest GD topics, to be able to add value on content.
- GD Tips: Before entering GD round must know how to start a group discussion, take lead, make positive impact, key GD skills,
- Top 100 GD Topics: Factual, current affairs, Business & Economy, Social Issues, Abstract topics figure in GD round and may include GST, Demonetization, Govt Initiatives, & other topics expected in top MBA colleges
- MBAUniverse.com has prepared summary of key facts and information needed for Top GD Topics. Read below the solved GD topic and prepare your content based on the information.
Tech Layoffs: Top Tech Layoffs At Big Tech Companies In 2022 India as the world’s 5th largest economy: Set to Become 4th by 2022
Chandrayaan 3 – Benefits for India & Management Lessons
Future of Artificial Intelligence
Uniform Civil Code: History, Benefits and Concerns, UCC Bills
Success is a journey, not a destination
Work From Home: Desirable and Dream Job option for Employees?
Cricket Vs Other Games in India: Is Cricket killing other Sports?
What’s there in a name
Digital Personal Data Protection Bill
Indian Digital Rupee: A landmark financial initiative?
Moonlighting in India - What, Why and Should of this HR nightmare
Is India ready for Electric Vehicles
Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC): Impact on Indian Financial System & Cryptocurrency
Tech Layoffs: Top Tech Layoffs At Big Tech Companies In 2022
India as the world’s 5th largest economy: Set to Become 4th by 2022
- Demonetisation: Success & failures
- Linking of Aadhaar: Is making Aaadhar mandatory a good idea?
- Start up India: Boosting Entrepreneurship
- FDI in retail: Good for India?
- Budget Cycle Change: Only a move of convenience
- GST: Will economy grow faster with reduced rates of Goods & Services Tax?
- Merger of Public Sector Banks: How beneficial is the merger of Banks?
- Make in India: The idea will make India a manufacturing hub
- Bank Recapitalization: NPA reduction and not bank recapitalization can cure the health of PSBs in India
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao: Will it abolish the orthodox mindset?