Group Discussion Topics & Tips
- GD is key to MBA admission 2018 in FMS, XLRI, MDI & other top MBA colleges. It commands 10 to 15 percent weightage in MBA admission in top MBA colleges.
- GD Topics: It is necessary to have good knowledge about the latest GD topics, to be able to add value on content.
- GD Tips: Before entering GD round must know how to start a group discussion, take lead, make positive impact, key GD skills,
- Top 100 GD Topics: Factual, current affairs, Business & Economy, Social Issues, Abstract topics figure in GD round and may include GST, Demonetization, Govt Initiatives, & other topics expected in top MBA colleges
- MBAUniverse.com has prepared summary of key facts and information needed for Top GD Topics. Read below the solved GD topic and prepare your content based on the information.
Tech Layoffs: Top Tech Layoffs At Big Tech Companies In 2022
India as the world’s 5th largest economy: Set to Become 4th by 2022
Indian Digital Rupee: A landmark financial initiative? Moonlighting in India - What, Why and Should of this HR nightmare5G Telecom Services in India – Benefits and ImpactBuy Now Pay Later (BNPL): A convenience or a trapNational Logistics Policy: Will it Reduce Costs & Improve Competitiveness of IndiaAgnipath: Will it Prove a Military Transformation Scheme?Russia Ukraine War: Reasons for Conflict & Impact on IndiaUnion Budget 2022: Key Highlights; will it propel post pandemic Economic Growth?Crypto Currency: A bright future or just a fadPrivatization of Public Sector in India: A right step or selling family silver?Social Media: A boon or a bane for society and individualsE-Learning: A substitute for Classroom Learning?Coronavirus: Impact of Covid 19 Third Wave in India; Vaccination Policy; Roadmap AheadFarm Laws Repealed: PM MODI withdraws the three farm lawsDemonetisation: Success & failuresCentral Bank Digital Currency (CBDC): Impact on Indian Financial System & CryptocurrencyFacebook rebrands to Meta: Is Metaverse a revolutionary technology, or just hype?