Latest Update: IIFT 2022 Admit Card download is likely to start on December 20, 2021 at NTA-IIFT official website nta.ac.in. IIFT Admit card is your passport to the IIFT 2022 exam leading to admission in all the three campuses of IIFT in India. NTA will not send the IIFT 2022 admit card by post. You need to login on IIFT official website and download your exam admit card. You can download IIFT admit card in few simple steps.
Around 60,000 candidates apply every year for IIFT MBA (IB) entrance test. The IIFT exam Admit card is your passport to the IIFT 2022 exam. National Testing Agency (NTA) is the IIFT exam conducting agency for the IIFT 2022 exam which will be held on January 9, 2022 as a computer based test in a single session for admission to MBA (IB) 2022-24 batch.
IIFT Admit Card 2022 Release: Important Dates
IIFT Admit Card Activity
IIFT 2022 Admit Card Release Date
December 20, 2021
IIFT 2022 Hall Ticket will not be sent by Post
IIFT Admit Card 2022 Download Starts
December 20, 2021
Download your IIFT 2022 Hall Ticket from IIFT-NTA.nic.in
IIFT Admit Card 2022 Download Ends
January 9, 2022
IIFT 2022 Hall ticket download is available till exam day
Eligibility for IIFT Admit Card 2022 Download
The NTA-IIFT exam admit card will be available for download till IIFT 2020 exam date. Only those candidates who have successfully registered and have made payment of application fee for IIFT 2022 exam will be able to complete their IIFT 2022 admit card download process from NTA-IIFT exam website by login with their NTA IIFT application number and date of birth. Immediately after completing the IIFT 2022 Admit Card Download, you must take at least 2 prints of the IIFT Entrance exam Admit Card on A4 size paper.
10 Things to Check on IIFT Admit Card
IIFT 2022 admit card contains following ten important details which you must check before taking print of the Admit card from the NTA website:
- Your Name as you entered in IIFT application form
- Your IIFT Application number
- Your Roll Number for the exam
- Date of Exam
- Time and duration of IIFT Exam
- Reporting Time at the Test Centre
- Address of the IIFT Test Centre
- Scanned Image of your photograph and signature
How to Download IIFT 2022 Admit Card
Please note to download IIFT 2022 Admit Card from NTA website, when it is released. NTA will not send the IIFT 2022 admit card by post.
IIFT Admit Card Download Window
You need to login at NTA-IIFT 2022 ‘Download Admit Card’ window with your IIFT Application number and date of birth to complete your IIFT Hall ticket 2022 download process.
IIFT Hall Ticket 2022: Sample Document
It may be noted that IIFT Hall ticket 2022 will be released by National Testing Agency as the IIFT MBA admission test is conducted by NTA. Earlier IIFT Hall ticket was released by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade as it used to conduct its MBA (IB) entrance test. Accordingly, now the IIFT Hall ticket 2022 download will have to be completed from the NTA website instead of IIFT MBA exam website. After completing the IIFT Admit card download, you need to take print of it. A sample image of previous year IIFT admit card is given below
IIFT Admit Card is available for download from the date of its release from NTA-IIFT official website iift.nta.nic.in. The hard copy of the IIFT Hall ticket may not be sent to you. Please note that IIFT 2022 Hall Ticket is the mandatory document to your IIFT 2022 entrance exam.
Important Documents for IIFT Exam day
A list of important articles/documents which should be carried by the test taker to the IIFT exam center is shared by National testing Agency alongwith the release of IIFT Admit Card. Therefore, the candidates must read the instructions on the IIFT admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination. The test takers who do not bring the required documents will not be allowed to sit in the IIFT entrance examination:
- Printed copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA’s website
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during the examination
- One of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E-Aadhaar with photograph/ Ration Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with Photograph/college/University ID
- PwD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category
- The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card downloaded/printed from the NTA’s website and any of the authorized photo IDs for entry in the examination room/hall
- A candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Card and authorized photo IDs, shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
Prohibited Articles on IIFT Exam Day
Along with the release of IIFT Admit Card, National Testing Agency has given a list of prohibited articles which cannot be carried by the test taker to the IIFT exam center :
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Documents, Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, mobile phone, pager or any other device
- No printed or written material and bits of papers, except the IIFT Exam Admit Card is allowed inside the Examination Room/Hall.
- If any candidate is in possession of any of the above item, his/her candidature will be treated under unfair means and his/her current examination will be cancelled & he/she will also be debarred for future examination(s) & the equipment will be seized
- The Candidates, especially those who are carrying the barred items, including the metallic objects such as Kara and Kirpan etc., should report their respective Examination Centers one and half hour before the gate closing time, for ensuring timely checking/frisking and entry to the Examination Hall.
IIFT Exam Day Instructions
- The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre two hours before the commencement of the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time
- Registration desk will be closed 30 minutes prior to the examination.
- Candidates shall not be permitted to enter in the Examination Hall/Room after 2:00 p.m.
- A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find and sit on their allocated seat only
- Any candidate found to have changed room/hall or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room/Hall until the full duration of the IIFT entrance test paper is over
- Candidates should not leave the room/hall without handing over their rough sheets to the invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre Superintendent/Invigilators.
- After the IIFT Admit card Download, you need to take print out of the IIFT Hall Ticket
- With a print out of the IIFT Admit card, you should reach the IIFT Exam Centre latest by 2.00 P.M. on the exam date
- Apart from the hard copy of the IIFT 2022 Admit Card, you must carry one of the five ID Proof documents in original - (1) Passport (2) Election I-Card (3) Aadhar Card (4) Driving License (5) PAN Card
Key Points to Note About IIFT Admit Card For 2022
- National Testing Agency will release the IIFT Admit card 2022 for the IIFT MBA (IB) entrance exam 2022
- Please note that Admit Cards will not be sent by post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for IIFT MBA (IB) 2022-24 would be issued at the Examination Centres
- The candidates, who could not successfully register for IIFT 2022 exam or could not make IIFT Registration 2022 fee payment successfully, will not get an IIFT Admit Card 2022.
- With a print out of the IIFT 2022 Admit card, the candidates should reach the venue of the IIFT Exam Centre on exam day as per the reporting time mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates should have one of the following photo ID documents alongwith the IIFT Hall Ticket:
(a) Passport (b) Election I-Card (c) Aadhar Card (d) PAN Card (e) Driving License (f) College I-Card for appearing in the Exam.
IIFT Exam Reporting Time & Documents Required
One of the following documents is needed to get entry at the IIFT Test Centre : (a) Passport (b) Election I-Card (c) Aadhar Card (d) Driving License (e) PAN Card
The IIFT 2022 entrance test is the National Level Admission Test which will open gates to few lucky ones to MBA (IB) programme 2022-24 batch at the Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada campuses of IIFT. IIFT would not accept any other exam score than the score of its own entrance test – IIFT 2022 entrance test, for domestic candidates. For NRIs and foreign nationals GMAT scores are accepted.
IIFT Admit Card 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Will NTA send the IIFT entrance exam Admit card by post as was done earlier?
A. No, you must download the IIFT exam admit card from official NTA-IIFT exam website and take print of the same. IIFT Admit card will not be sent by post or courier.
Q. Can I download IIFT Admit Card from my registered mail ID used at the time of submitting the IIFT registration and application form?
A. No, IIFT Admit card will not be sent on registered mail of the candidates. You need to download IIFT Admit Card 2022 from the official NTA-IIFT exam website.