NTA has issued IIFT 2020 Admit card for 39,572 candidates who have applied for IIFT MBA 2020-22 admission. After NTA has been entrusted to conduct IIFT exam, a dip in number of IIFT test takers has been reported. IIFT exam date is Sunday, December 1, 2019. IIFT Admit card is available for download at NTA-IIFT website.
IIFT Admit Card 2020 has been released. Now, you can download IIFT entrance exam admit card from NTA-IIFT website. National Testing Agency (NTA) is the IIFT exam conducting agency for the IIFT 2020 exam which will be held on December 1, 2019 as a computer based test in a single session for admission to MBA (IB) 2020-22 batch. The NTA-IIFT exam admit card will be available for download till December 1, 2019 on official website of National testing Agency (NTA) instead of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade website. Only those candidates who have successfully registered and have made payment of application fee for IIFT 2020 exam can download their IIFT exam admit card from NTA-IIFT exam website by login with their NTA IIFT application number and password. Immediately after completing the IIFT Admit Card Download, you must take at least 2 prints of the IIFT Entrance exam Admit Card on A4 size paper. IIFT admit card release date was postponed to November 15, 2019 from earlier November 11. The delay in IIFT Admit Card release is attributed to the extension of last date to apply for IIFT exam to November 3 from October 25, 2019.
IIFT Admit Card for MBA (IB) 2020 entrance exam has been delayed by National Testing Agency. IIFT Admit card 2020 will be released on November 15, 2019 now, instead of earlier date of November 11. Now, you will be able to download IIFT entrance exam admit card from Friday November 15, 2019 from NTA-IIFT website in the afternoon. National Testing Agency (NTA) is the IIFT exam conducting agency for the IIFT 2020 exam which will be held on December 1, 2019 as a computer based test in a single session for admission to MBA (IB) 2020-22 batch. The NTA-IIFT exam admit card will be available for download till December 1, 2019 on official website of National testing Agency (NTA) instead of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade website. Only those candidates who have successfully registered and have made payment of application fee for IIFT 2020 exam can download their IIFT exam admit card from NTA-IIFT exam website by login with their NTA IIFT application number and password from November 15 onwards. Immediately after completing the IIFT Admit Card Download, you must take at least 2 prints of the IIFT Entrance exam Admit Card on A4 size paper. The delay in IIFT Admit Card release is attributed to the extension of last date to apply for IIFT exam to November 3 from October 25, 2019.
Around 60,000 candidates have applied for IIFT MBA (IB) 2020 entrance test. The IIFT exam Admit card is your passport to the IIFT 2020 exam leading to admission in one of the three campuses of IIFT in India. No Admit card will be sent by post either by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade or the National testing Agency for the IIFT 2020 MBA entrance exam. The candidates should login on NTA official website and download the exam admit card. You can download IIFT admit card in simple steps.
10 Things to Check on IIFT Admit Card
IIFT 2020 admit card contains following ten important details which you must check before taking print of the Admit card from the NTA website:
- Your Name as you entered in IIFT application form
- Your IIFT Application number
- Your Roll Number for the exam
- Date of Exam
- Time and duration of IIFT Exam
- Reporting Time at the Test Centre
- Address of the IIFT Test Centre
- Scanned Image of your photograph and signature
How to Download IIFT 2020 Admit Card
Please note to download IIFT 2020 Admit Card from NTA website with effect from November 15, 2019. NTA will not send the IIFT 2020 admit card by post.
IIFT specifically advises the aspirants to download their Admit Card from NTA/IIFT's website from November 15, 2019.
IIFT Sample Admit Card & Download Process
IIFT Admit Card is available for download from November 15 to December 1, 2019 from IIFT official website iift.ac.in. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has informed to make live the IIFT 2020 exam Hall ticket on the official IIFT website for admission to MBA (IB) 2019 in the morning hours on November 15, 2019. The hard copy of the IIFT Hall ticket may not be sent to you. Please note that IIFT 2020 Hall Ticket is the mandatory document to your IIFT 2020 entrance exam on December 1, 2019.
Important Documents for IIFT Exam day
A list of important articles/documents which should be carried by the test taker to the IIFT exam center on December 1, 2019 has been shared by National testing Agency alongwith the release of IIFT Admit Card. Therefore, the candidates must read the instructions on the IIFT admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination. The test takers who do not bring the required documents will not be allowed to sit in the IIFT entrance examination:
- Printed copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA’s website
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during the examination
- One of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E-Aadhaar with photograph/ Ration Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with Photograph/college/University ID
- PwD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category
- The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card downloaded/printed from the NTA’s website and any of the authorized photo IDs for entry in the examination room/hall
- A candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Card and authorized photo IDs, shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
Prohibited Articles on IIFT Exam Day
Along with the release of IIFT Admit Card, National Testing Agency has given a list of prohibited articles which cannot be carried by the test taker to the IIFT exam center on December 1, 2019:
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, mobile phone, pager or any other device
- No printed or written material and bits of papers, except the IIFT Exam Admit Card is allowed inside the Examination Room/Hall.
- If any candidate is in possession of any of the above item, his/her candidature will be treated under unfair means and his/her current examination will be cancelled & he/she will also be debarred for future examination(s) & the equipment will be seized
- The Candidates, especially those who are carrying the barred items, including the metallic objects such as Kara and Kirpan etc., should report their respective Examination Centers one and half hour before the gate closing time, for ensuring timely checking/frisking and entry to the Examination Hall.
IIFT Exam Day Instructions
- The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre two hours before the commencement of the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time
- Registration desk will be closed 30 minutes prior to the examination.
- Candidates shall not be permitted to enter in the Examination Hall/Room after 9:00 a.m.
- A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find and sit on their allocated seat only
- Any candidate found to have changed room/hall or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room/Hall until the full duration of the IIFT entrance test paper is over
- Candidates should not leave the room/hall without handing over their rough sheets to the invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre Superintendent/Invigilators.
- After the IIFT Admit card Download, you need to take print out of the IIFT Hall Ticket
- With a print out of the IIFT Admit card, you should reach the IIFT Exam Centre on December 1, 2019 latest by 9.00 A.M.
- Apart from the hard copy of the IIFT 2020 Admit Card, you must carry one of the five ID Proof documents in original - (1) Passport (2) Election I-Card (3) Aadhar Card (4) Driving License (5) PAN Card
MBA/PGDM Admissions 2020: Application Deadline closing soon | Apply Now! EMPI New Delhi PGDM Admissions 2020 SSN School of Management, Chennai Birla Global University, Bhubaneswar Nalanda University MBA in Bihar Admission 2020 JKBS Gurgaon, PGDM Admission 2020
Key Points to Note About IIFT Admit Card For 2020
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has issued the IIFT Admit card 2020 on November 15, 2019 for the IIFT MBA (IB) entrance exam to be held on Sunday, December 1, 2019.
- Although, IIFT 2020 Hall Tickets would be dispatched by ordinary post also to the eligible candidates immediately after the IIFT Admit Card 2020 release date, candidates should download their Admit Card from IIFT website.
- The candidates, who could not successfully register for IIFT 2020 exam or could not make IIFT Registration 2020 fee payment successfully, will not get an IIFT Admit Card 2020.
- Those who have successfully registered for IIFT 2020 exam can also download IIFT Hall Ticket from IIFT exam website now.
- With a print out of the IIFT 2020 Admit card, the candidates should reach the venue of the IIFT Exam Centre on December 1, 2019 latest by 9.00 a.m.
- Candidates should have one of the following photo ID documents alongwith the IIFT Hall Ticket:
(a) Passport (b) Election I-Card (c) Aadhar Card (d) PAN Card (e) Driving License (f) College I-Card for appearing in the Exam.
- Candidates should keep a watch on the posts they receive on daily basis after November 15, to ensure that their IIFT 2020 Admit card is not misplaced.
IIFT Exam Reporting Time & Documents Required
With a print out of the Admit card, the candidates should reach the venue of the IIFT Entrance Exam Centre on 1st December 2019 latest by 9.00 A.M.
One of the following documents is needed to get entry at the IIFT Test Centre : (a) Passport (b) Election I-Card (c) Aadhar Card (d) Driving License (e) PAN Card
Although the IIFT Admit Card is dispatched by post also, the candidates should ensure that the IIFT Hall Ticker is received by them before November 15, 2019. In case the IIFT 2020 Admit Card is not received in time or the IIFT 2020 Hall Ticket is lost in transit as the IIFT Hall Ticket will be sent by ordinary post, the candidates should download IIFT Hall ticket from IIFT website on or after November 11.
Around 60,000 candidates appear in IIFT exam every year, it is therefore possible that IIFT Admit Card 2020 for MBA IB 2019-21 batch may get misplaced. Accordingly, you should be aware about the IIFT Admit Card 2020 Download process, if you do not receive in a week’s time the IIFT Admit Card 2020 from its release date.
IIFT 2020 Exam will be conducted in 20 major cities across the country in single session in paper pen mode. The IIFT 2020 entrance test is the National Level Admission Test which will open gates to few lucky ones to MBA (IB) programme 2019-21 at the Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada campuses of IIFT.
IIFT has clarified that the IIFT 2020 Admit Card will be sent only to the eligible students who have submitted online application forms complete in all respects.
IIFT Admit Card 2020 Release Date
IIFT Admit Card Activity
IIFT 2020 Admit Card Release Date
November 15, 2019
IIFT 2020 Hall Ticket sent by Post
IIFT Admit Card 2020 Download Starts
November 15, 2019
In case you don’t receive IIFT Hall Ticket
IIFT Admit Card 2020 Download Ends
December 1, 2019
IIFT Hall ticket download is available till exam day
IIFT 2020 Exam will be conducted in 20 major cities across the country in single session as computer based test from this year. The IIFT 2020 entrance test is the National Level Admission Test which will open gates to few lucky ones to MBA (IB) programme 2019-21 at the Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada campuses of IIFT.
IIFT Exam Reporting Time & Documents Required
IIFT entrance test for its most sought after MBA(IB) 2020-22 programme will be held at 20 test centres across India namely, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubeneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hydrabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.
IIFT MBA(IB) admission 2020 entrance test – IIFT 2020, is changed to computer based test with multiple choice objective type questions (in English). It will consist of 114 to 120 MCQ type questions covering English Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, General Knowledge & Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis and Data Interpretation.
IIFT would not accept any other exam score than the score of its own entrance test – IIFT 2020 entrance test, for domestic candidates. For NRIs and foreign nationals GMAT scores are accepted.
IIFT Admit Card 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Will NTA send the IIFT entrance exam Admit card by post as was done earlier?
A. No, you must download the IIFT exam admit card from official NTA-IIFT exam website and take print of the same. IIFT Admit card will not be sent by post or courier.
Q. Can I download IIFT Admit Card from my registered mail ID used at the time of submitting the IIFT registration and application form?
A. No, IIFT Admit card will not be sent on registered mail of the candidates. NTA has uploaded the IIFT 2020 MBA (IB) entrance exam Admit card on the official NTA-IIFT exam website. You can download the same from there only.