Divya Govardhan Biyani, the top rank holder with 99.99 percentile in MAH CET 2018 scored 165 out of 200 marks. It was her fist attempt that turned her into the first rank holder in MAHCET 2018.
Divya is a B.Tech in Computer Engineering from Government College of Engineering, Pune with a CGPA of 7.95. Divya belongs to Nanded and her name figured in Maharashtra state merit list in class Xth & XIIth board exams. A recipient of Dhirubhai Ambani Foundation award & scholarship, Divya has been a merit ranker in scholarship exams.
Divya has obtained a degree in law also and is moving ahead with her LLM (Masters Degree in Law) from Narayanrao Chavan Law College, Nanded. A determined student, Divya prepares for the exam smartly and makes sure that nothing is left to the chance. She believes in self preparation although has no grudge for coaching also.
Key Preparation tips by Divya
- Self Preparation is the best. I prepared for MAH CET on my own.
- No regular coaching classes were attended by me.
- Taking as many mock tests as possible is good preparation strategy. Divya joined online Mock test series by Cetking.
- 20 full-length mock tests as per actual exam pattern were taken by Divya.It helped her to manage time.
- MAHCET according to Divya, is a time managing exam. Maximising the attempts is a must within the time allotted.
- The key tip is to manage time and practice as per actual test pattern
- Skipping the questions is an art and should be learnt to avoid wastage of time.
- Don’t get nervous in the testing room, even if there are any technical glitches. Keep your confidence level high.
- Reasoning commands a lion’s share in MAH CET exam, so focus on it more. It is also time consuming, so practice more on it.
- Best way to improve on Logical and Abstract Reasoning questions is to solve as many sets of puzzles in the shortest time with accuracy
Divya is a national level Chess player, state level Table Tennis player & division level Lawn Tennis player. Sure to get the flagship MMS 2018-20 at JBIMS, she plans to make a career in Civil Services & is also preparing for UPSC examination.