The 8th Indian Management Conclave organized by MBAUniverse.com and hosted by IIM Lucknow at its Noida campus, is all set to begin on August 4 preceded by IMC Faculty Workshop 2017 being conducted today on August 3 at the IMC 2017 venue.
AICTE Chairman, Policy makers, Deans and Directors of IIMs, ISB, PGDM B-schools, CXOs and business leaders from Corporate will address the conclave with their vision on the theme ‘Curriculum for New Era’ sharing the policy guidelines, success stories, changing business scenario calling for changes in the B-school curricula to make the students more industry ready.
Top global management thinkers and Deans, CEOs from marquee companies, and Who’s Who from Indian management education, and 300 delegates including Directors and Deans from almost all Top 100 B-schools are all set to congregate at IIM Lucknow – Noida campus on August 4-5, 2017.
IMC Faculty Workshop 2017 on August 3
One of the highlights of IMC conclave is IMC faculty workshop at IIM Lucknow, Noida campus
being held today on August 3 from 2PM to 6PM. The pre-registered faculty members from business schools can participate in the workshop.
IMC FDP Workshop on 'Teaching with Simulations' is being conducted by Harvard Business Publishing India and SPJIMR as part of 8th Indian Management Conclave 2017. As the case-teaching pedagogy has taken deeper roots in the country, B-schools are now beginning to explore additional methods of teaching to increase student engagement and concept retention viz. E-Learning, Blended Learning & Flipped Classroom. “Simulations” usage has increased substantially in India in last few years with Bschools using both Long (Markstrat) & Short Sims (HBP).
Harvard Business School Publishing partnered with SPJIMR, Mumbai in 2016 to conceptualize, design & deliver a series of workshops for B-school faculty in India. Taking this forward, IMC Faculty Workshop 2017 is being conducted by SPJIMR in partnership with Harvard Business Publishing to offer them an insight into simulations in general and opportunity to experience a mini-simulation as a student/participant. Workshop facilitator is Dr Rajiv Agarwal, Head of Case Centre and Simulations Development at SPJIMRMumbai.
Rare opportunity for B-schools
The conclave offers a good opportunity to the B-school, faculty and other stake holders to acquire strategies and skills to improve the MBA/PGDM Program and Curriculum.
Who’s who to address IMC 2017
AICTE Chairman, Policy makers, IIM Directors, PGDM B-school deans & directors, CXOs and business leaders from Corporate include the eminent group of speakers at IMC 2017:
- AICTE Chairman, Dr A Sahasrabudhe
- Member Secretary NBA Dr A K Nassa
- Mr R Sukumar, Editor, MINT, LiveMint.com & MintAsia
- Mr Raman Roy, Chairman, NASSCOM & CMD, Quatrro
- Dr Kulwant Singh, Deputy Dean, NUS Business School, Singapore
- Mr Raj Raghavan, Director - Human Resources, Asia Pacific Region, Amazon
- Dr Ajit Prasad, Director, IIM Lucknow
- Dr Sanjay Kallapur, Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business (ISB) Hyderabad
- Dr H Chaturvedi, Alt President EPSI and Director, BIMTECH
- Dr KRS Murthy, Former Director, IIM Bangalore
- Dr Rishikesha T Krishnan, Director, IIM Indore
- Dr C P Shrimali, Director, MDI Gurugram
- Dr Debasis Chatterjee, Director General, IMI New Delhi
- Dr Atish Chattopadhay, Director, IMT Ghaziabad
- Dr Madhu Veeraraghavan, Director, TAPMI Manipal
- Dr R Raman, Director, SIBM Pune
- Dr Janat Shah, Director, IIM Udaipur; Chairman, Board of Management Studies, AICTE
- Dr P K Biswas, Director, IFMR Chennai
- Dr N R Parasuraman, Director, SDMIMD, Mysore
- Mr. Sundar Mahalingam, Chief Strategy Officer, HCL Corp
- Mr Yuvaraj Srivastava, Group CHRO, MakeMyTrip.com
- Mr Ankur Malhotra, VP, Government Relations & Public Policy, Accenture
- Mr Vikram Shah, Director, Product Management, GMAC (tbc)
- Mr P Dasgupta, IBM Career Education
- Mr Aditya Malik, CEO & MD, Talentedge
- Ms Annie Lo, Senior VP & Chief Officer for Asia Pacific, AACSB International
- Mr Sanjay Padode, Secretary, Center for Developmental Education
- Mr Benjamin Stévenin, CEO, RimaOne
MBA/PGDM Policy Update from AICTE Chairman and Policy Makers
IMC 2017 offers the opportunity to know the changing Policy Landscape by listening to Dr A Sahasrabudhe, Chairman, AICTE; Dr Janat Shah, Director, IIM Udaipur & Chairman, Board of Management Studies, AICTE and Dr H Chaturvedi, Alt President, EPSI.
B-school MBA/PGDM Curriculum: Opportunity to improve
Plenary sessions by CXOs, Who’s who from Indian management education and 10 Jury selected IMC Awards Presentations by SPJIMR Mumbai, IMT Ghaziabad, SIBM Pune and other B-schools on MBA/PGDM Curriculum development offer the rare opportunity to improve the programme curriculam.
SPJIMR-Harvard Business Publishing will organize workshop on ‘Teaching with Simulation’ for a hands-on experience on August 3 from 2 PM to 6PM which will make you learn the way to use Business Simulation. However, to get into the workshop you need to check the seat availability.
B-school International Accreditation process
Top Accreditation experts including Ms Annie Lo, Sr VP & Chief Officer, Asia Pacific, AACSB International will share on how to accelerate your prestigious AACSB Accreditation process
Top recruiters at IMC 2017
IMC 2017 will offer good opportunity to meet CXOs & HR Heads from Top Recruiters like Amazon, Makemytrip, HCL, Reliance Jio, Accenture among others.
B School Alumni as Corporate leader
B-school Alumni who are now making global and national impact and are winners of IMC Distinguished Alumni Award Winners 2017- LIBA Alumnus Mr H. Srikrishnan, MD & CEO, Reliance Jio Payments Bank and IMI New Delhi Alumnus Mr Raajesh M Nair, Senior Practice Manager, McKinsey & Company, Singapore will share insight on what and how they learnt to become corporate leader during their 2 years at B-school.
IBM to share all on Data Analytics Program
IBM will organize a mini-workshop on Data Analytics at IMC 2017. It will help the B-schools to launch the programme and bring further improvement in it.
In addition to two days of thought-provoking discussions on conference theme, IMC 2017 will also host two prestigious awards: IMC Awards for Excellence in Management Education and IMC Distinguished Alumni Awards.
IMC Awards are India’s most prestigious awards for Excellence in Management Education. The core objective is to identify, document & recognize the Best-practices by B-schools & Universities. IMC Awards were presented by HRD Minister Mr Shashi Tharoor (2013); Mr Sunil Kant Munjal, Jt-MD, Hero Motocorp (2014); Mr Dilip Sanghvi, MD, Sun Pharma (2015); Dr Anil D. Sahasrabudhe, Chairman AICTE (2016).
More than 25 leading B-schools have participated in IMC Awards 2017 Nomination Process, making it India’s biggest platform for collaborative learning for the benefit of 200 B-schools attending IMC 2017. On August 4-5, Best-Practices/Cases, selected by eminent Jury, will make detailed presentation at IMC conference.
IMC- Distinguished Alumni Awards
Initiated in 2015 to mark completion of 5 years of IMC platform, IMC Distinguished Alumni Awards are presented to top CEOs who completed their MBA from an Indian business school and are now making a global and national impact. 2015 Awards recipients were IRMA MBA Shri R S Sodhi, MD of GCMMF (AMUL) and NMIMS MBA Ms Avani Davda, Former MD & CEO, Tata Starbucks India. IMC DAA 2016 winners were SPJIMR Alumna Ms Shilpa Divekar, CEO India Region, Mosanto and IMT Ghaziabad Almnus Mr Dev Amritesh, President and Chief Business officer, Domino’s Pizza India. Similarly, the IMC DAA 2017 winners will be felicitated on August 5.
The distinguished Business leaders from Corporate India have joined IMC 2017 speakers’ line up. There will be 3 plenary sessions on emerging issues faced by management education in India. The discussion in detail will be held during the conclave on ‘Top Skills Employers want from MBA Class of 2020’, ‘Business Education Curriculum for the New Era: Getting the Content right’ and ‘Innovation is Curriculum’.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on Indian Management Conclave 2017
- CAT 2017: 12.5% Application fee hike in 2 years; Registration starts August 9 – note the key points
- CAT 2017: 10 Questions on CAT exam & CAT Registration answered by IIM Lucknow; must read
- CAT 2017 Notification release on July 30 by IIM Lucknow; 5 do’s on this Sunday
- CAT 2017 in changed pattern: Know all about CAT 2017 exam notification date, registration, pattern, IIM cutoffs
- MBA Ranking 2017: Check MBA Ranking 2017 for top 100 B-schools in India to guide you in MBA admission decision
|Take CAT 2017 Mock Full Length: To assess your preparation in revised CAT 2017 exam pattern with 100 questions.|
|CAT Previous Year Question Papers, Answer With Solution:
CAT 2008 | CAT 2007 | CAT 2006 | CAT 2005
|Section 1: Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||CAT 2017: Quiz 1||CAT 2017: Quiz 2|
|Section 2: Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||CAT 2017: Quiz 1||CAT 2017: Quiz 2|
|Section 3: Quantitative Ability||CAT 2017: Quiz-1||CAT 2017: Quiz-2|