While MBA Fee at most top B-schools is more than 10-12 lakhs, if you are looking for a good value-for-money MBA program in Delhi, consider applying for MBA at Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD). With 2-year fee of only Rs 2.85 lakhs, and opportunity to earn prestigious MBA degree from this University established by Delhi Government, MBA aspirants should apply now as the last date is February 15, 2019. The icing on the cake is that you can apply without CAT or XAT or MAT exam scores, as AUD will conduct its own MBA Entrance Exam on February 24, 2019 in Kashmere Gate, Delhi. Also, there are many Scholarship schemes for meritorious and candidates in need.. Click here to apply now for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Exam 2019
Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD), established by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi, offers a well reputed 2-year full-time MBA programme and Ph.D. programme at its School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE).
Last opportunity to Apply to Top B-schools with CAT & XAT Scores
MBAUniverse.com presents a complete review of the AUD’s MBA Program, Admission Process, Fee, Scholarship and other details.
USPs of Ambedkar University Delhi MBA
- Opportunity to earn MBA from prestigious Government University: MBA degree from a good government university like AUD can be considered the best option, at par with IIMs and other top B-school.
- Low Fee: AUD MBA fee is just Rs 2.85 lakhs for two years. This makes it one of the most affordable MBA programmes in India. Complete details are below.
- Top MBA Faculty: AUD SBPPSE faculty members have been educated at top institutes such as FMS New Delhi and JNU. They have taught at top B-Schools such as FMS Delhi, IMT Ghaziabad and IMI New Delhi.
- Location: University campus is located in heart of Central Delhi, which has high engagement with Corporates in Delhi NCR, leading to good placements.
- No need for CAT/XAT scores: You don’t need CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT scores to apply. You can take AUD MBA Entrance Test on February 24. Details below.
- Small Batch Size: There are only 42 seats at AUD MBA Programme. This makes sure that Faculty engagement is high and Placements are good.
Ambedkar University MBA Fee 2019
AUD MBA fee is just Rs 2.85 lakhs for two years. This makes it one of the most affordable MBA programmes in India. By comparison, Fee at most top B-schools is more than Rs 10 lakhs. The exact MBA Fee 2019 at Ambedkar University Delhi is as under:
Fee for Indian Students
Fee for Foreign Students
MBA 2019-21 batch
Facility to Pay MBA Fee in Instalments
The MBA fee at Ambedkar University Delhi can be paid in instalments. You can pay the fee in two instalments as under:
MBA Fee Payment Instalments
Date to Pay MBA Fee
Instalment-1 (At the Time of Admission)
Instalment-2 (At the time of 2nd year session commencement)
Fee Waivers for needy students
Ambedkar University Delhi also offers full or partial MBA fee waivers to students who are in need of support in accordance with their economic background. Students with an annual family income of less than Rs. 6 Lakhs are considered for tuition fee-waiver.
According to the Ambedkar University norms, the 20% of the class size with the minimum B+ grades will be awarded Academic Merit Scholarship.
Those students who improve minimum one grade in the next semester (like 2nd to 3rd semester) will be awarded Academic Progress Scholarship.
Assistance from Student Welfare Fund
Ambedkar University Delhi inculcates social sensitivity in its students. AUD has created a Student Welfare Fund with the objective of making financial assistance available for meeting the welfare needs of students in need, such as emergent medical assistance, purchase of books and study material and any other comparable needs of students. So if need be, you can avail benefits from this fund also.
Education Loan Easily Available
Since this is a reputed Government University, education loan facility is available from all the leading nationalized and private banks to fund your MBA fee at Ambedkar University Delhi.
Having discussed the USPs and attractive fee structure of MBA program at AUD, lets now know more about the University and MBA program
School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship at AUD University
Set up in 2012, School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) at AUD University Delhi is one of the reputed B-schools in India. SBPPSE has signed collaborative agreements with the San Francisco State University (USA), the Northampton University (UK) & the Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca (UBB), Romania for student and faculty exchanges. Here is a brief profile of some of the faculty members.
- Dean Prof Kartik Dave is a Ph.D in Marketing Management from M L S University, Udaipur. He has taught at leading B-schools in India.
- Prof Kuriakose Mamkoottam, Professor Emeritus, is a PhD in Sociology, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi.
- Prof Md. Sharique Farooqi, Professor, graduated with specialization in Product Design, from the National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad.
- Dr Richa Awasthy, Associate Professor, is a Ph. D in Management with specialization in Organizational Behaviour from Jamia Hamdard University. She has taught at IMI New Delhi and IMT Ghaziabad.
- Dr Kanwal Anil, Associate Professor, has a PhD from the University of Lucknow in the area of Securitization & Structured Finance. She has taught at Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Delhi and other B-schools.
- Dr Kancharla Valentina, Assistant Professor is a PhD in Sociology from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
- Dr Anshu Gupta, Assistant Professor, is MPhil and a PhD in Operational Research from Department of Operational Research, University of Delhi.
- Dr Nidhi Kaicker, Assistant Professor holds a Doctoral and Masters Degree from Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University.
- Dr Kritika Mathur, Assistant Professor, is a PhD from Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi University, a Masters in Economics from Jamia Millia Islamia and Bachelors in Economics from Dyal Singh College, Delhi University.
- Dr Kalindi Maheshwari, Assistant Professor, holds PhD and Masters degrees in International Business from Manchester Business School, and Bachelors in Economics from SRCC, University of Delhi.
How to Apply for MBA Admission at Ambedkar University Delhi
Applying to Ambedkar University Delhi’s MBA Programs 2019-21 is an easy process. Application for MBA Admission 2019 at SBPPSE offered by Ambedkar University Delhi can be submitted online.
Read this article for a step by step guidance of AUD MBA Application process.
Total number of MBA seats at Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD)
Ambedkar University Delhi for its MBA programme at School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) will offer admission to 42 MBA seats. Out of them 85% of seats (36) seats are reserved for candidates belonging to/ graduating from the NCT of the Delhi and the remaining 15% (6) seats are for candidates from All over India. The 36 seats will be distributed on the basis of the norms of reservation followed by the NCT of Delhi.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on Ambedkar University Delhi