Doing MBA from Ambedkar University Delhi at a low fee followed by good placement offers by the top companies could surely give wings to your career.. Click here to apply now for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Exam 2019
The Alumni of the MBA Programme of Ambedkar University Delhi, popularly known as AUD, are working as top executives in some of the top companies. The coveted roles offered include Executive HR, Manager Accounts, Relationship Manager, Associate Analyst, E-Commerce Executive, Financial Planning Analyst among others. Some of the MBA graduates of Ambedkar University Delhi have gone for start ups. K.J. Osthathe Junior, an alumnus of Ambedkar University has co-founded ‘Food Mistri’.
Last opportunity to Apply to Top B-schools with CAT & XAT Scores
Top recruiters where the Alumni of Ambedkar University Delhi have been placed include prominent companies in each sector. Decathlon, SMC Global, India Infrastructure, Naukri.com, Ameriprise, PTC India limited, DDA, Meltwater, Zomato, Flipkart, Evalueserve, Moody's Analytics Knowledge Services, Makemytrip.com, EY, KPMG, Willis Towers Watson, Adobe are some of the top recruiters who participate in placement season at Ambedkar University Delhi.
Low Fee MBA
The fee for the two year MBA programme at Ambedkar University is INR 2,84,760 for Indian students and INR 5,06,520 for foreign students.
The University also offers full or partial fee waivers to students who are in need of support given their economic background.. Click here to apply now for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Exam 2019
Last Date to Apply: February 15, 2019
MBA Admission process at Ambedkar University Delhi is open till February 15, 2019. The application process is online. The application fee to appear in the Ambedkar University MBA entrance test is Rs. 1140/- for General category candidates and Rs. 570/- for reserved category (SC/ST/PD) candidates.
How to Apply for MBA Admission 2019 at AUD
Candidates seeking MBA admission at Ambedkar University Delhi are required to apply by registering online. Candidates will be admitted to the programme on the basis of combined scores obtained in the written test and Interview.
4 Steps Registration and Application Process
For your guidance, application process is summarized as below:
- Step 1: Registration Process
- Step 2: Filling the Application Form
- Step 3: Complete Six Simple Steps in the Application form
- Step 4: Make Payment
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for MBA is very simple as below:
- You need a bachelor’s degree with 50 per cent marks from a recognized university in any discipline.
- If you are appearing in the final year examination of Bachelor’s, you can also apply
- There is a relaxation of 5 per cent to candidates belonging to SC, ST and Physically Handicapped categories.
Read more AUD MBA Exam Eligibility
MBA 2019 Entrance Exam Date & Pattern
Ambedkar University Delhi will conduct MBA Admission Test 2019 on Sunday February 24, 2019 from 2 pm to 4:30 pm. The test will consist of 150 objective type questions divided in three sections of verbal ability, quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, data interpretation, reading comprehension and general awareness. Every wrong answer will attract negative marking in the exam.
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA admission entrance test is a relatively easy paper-based exam. Pattern will be as follows:
Number of MCQs
Key Topics in the Section
Verbal Aptitude and English Language Comprehension
Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
Not Counted for Shortlist Preparation
AUD Admission Process after the exam
According to AUD, based on the scores obtained in the 120 MCQs on Verbal and Analytical Ability, candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview (PI). Interviews for admission will be conducted in March 2019. The final merit list shall be prepared using the weighted average of marks obtained in the written test (verbal and analytical ability sections) (60% weightage), personal interview (25% weightage) and marks obtained in the general awareness section of the written test (15% weightage)
MBA Intake at Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD)
Ambedkar University Delhi for its MBA programme at School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) will offer admission to 42 MBA seats. Out of them 85% of seats (36) seats are reserved for candidates belonging to/ graduating from the NCT of the Delhi and the remaining 15% (6) seats are for candidates from All over India. The 36 seats will be distributed on the basis of the norms of reservation followed by the NCT of Delhi.
USPs of Ambedkar University Delhi MBA
- Opportunity to earn MBA from prestigious Government University: MBA degree from a good government university like AUD can be considered the best option, at par with IIMs and other top B-school
- Top MBA Faculty: AUD SBPPSE faculty members have been educated at top institutes such as FMS New Delhi and JNU. They have taught at top B-Schools such as FMS Delhi, IMT Ghaziabad and IMI New Delhi.
- Location: University campus located in heart of Central Delhi, which has high engagement with Corporates in Delhi NCR, leading to good placements.
- Low Fee: AUD MBA fee is just Rs 2.85 lakhs for two years. This makes it one of the most affordable MBA programmes in India.
- Separate Admission Test: You don’t need CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT scores to apply. You can take AUD MBA Entrance Test on February 24.
- Early Admissions: Interviews for admission will be conducted in March 2019. First Admission list may be released soon after.
- Small Batch Size: There are only 42 seats at AUD MBA Programme. This makes sure that Faculty engagement is high and Placements are good.
SBPPSE AUD: International Collaborations
Set up in 2012, School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) at AUD University Delhi is one of the reputed B-schools in India. SBPPSE has signed collaborative agreements with the San Francisco State University (USA), the Northampton University (UK) & the Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca (UBB), Romania for student and faculty exchanges.
Highly Qualified Faculty
Here is a brief profile of some of the faculty members.
- School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship at AUD University Dean Prof Kartik Dave is a Ph.D in Marketing Management from M L S University, Udaipur. He has taught at leading B-schools in India.
- Prof Kuriakose Mamkoottam, Professor Emeritus, is a PhD in Sociology, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi.
- Prof Md. Sharique Farooqi, Professor, graduated with specialization in Product Design, from the National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad.
- Dr Richa Awasthy, Associate Professor, is a Ph. D in Management with specialization in Organizational Behaviour from Jamia Hamdard University. She has taught at IMI New Delhi and IMT Ghaziabad.
- Dr Kanwal Anil, Associate Professor, has a PhD from the University of Lucknow in the area of Securitization & Structured Finance. Has taught at Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Delhi and other B-schools.
- Dr Kancharla Valentina, Assistant Professor is a PhD from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
- Dr Anshu Gupta, Assistant Professor, is MPhil and has doctoral degrees in Operational Research from Department of Operational Research, University of Delhi.
- Dr Nidhi Kaicker, Assistant Professor, is an MBA, Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University
- Dr Kritika Mathur, Assistant Professor, is a PhD from Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi University.
- Dr Kalindi Maheshwari, Assistant Professor holds PhD and Masters degrees in International Business from Manchester Business School, and Bachelors in Economics from SRCC, University of Delhi.
Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD), established by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi, offers a well reputed 2-year full-time MBA programme and Ph.D. programme at its School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE). With a fee of only Rs 2.85 lakhs, and opportunity to earn prestigious MBA degree from this University in Delhi, MBA aspirants should apply now.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on Ambedkar University Delhi