Indus Business Academy (IBA) Bangalore has completed 100% placements for PGDM 2021-23 batch and has registered 63% increase in highest salary and 11% increase in average salary. 95+ recruiters participated in IBA Bangalore placements 2023 making lucrative offers to the 136 students who participated in the placement process.
IBA Bangalore, with single programme focus – Post Graduate Management Programme, is a leading B-school which has established a tradition for excellence and quality in professional education over the years. Established in the year 2001, the founding mission at IBA has been to bring excellence in Teaching, Training, Corporate Networking and in Placements. MBA admission 2023 at Indus Business Academy (IBA) Bangalore is open for all categories of candidates - Karnataka domicile as well as Non-Karnataka candidates.
Sharing the key placement highlights and trends at IBA Bangalore, Dr Manish Jain, Founder and Chairman of the institute said, “The Placement season is a much-anticipated time of the year for the students and us, alike. We’re glad to have consistent trust and confidence extended to us by the recruiters in the recent past. As we continue to take leaps in enriching the R&D ecosystem of the institute, we’re witnessing good growth in job domains offered to our students as well. A good number of core companies have shown interest in campus hiring this year. This year, 24% of the offers made at IBA Bangalore are from the core industries.”
IBA Bangalore Placements 2023: Key Highlights
- Completes 100% Placements for PGDM 2021-23 Batch
- Highest Salary up by 63% at Rs.22.26 LPA
- Average salary up by 11% at Rs.7.80 LPA
- PGDM 2021-23 Batch size: 140 students
- No. of Students who opted out: 4 Opted out for Entrepreneurship Venture
- Total No. of students participated in Placements 2023: 136
- Average Salary for Top 10% Students: Rs.12.52 LPA
- Average Salary for Top 25% Students: Rs. 9.86 LPA
- Total Recruiters: 95 including 25 New Recruiters
- Top Recruiters include Deloitte, PWC, FedEx, Federal Bank, Aditya Birla, London Stock Exchange, Isuzu, Colgate, First Meridian, OM Logistics, Paytm among others
- Key Placements 2023 Trends: A good number of core companies have shown interest in campus hiring. This year, 24% of the offers made at IBA Bangalore are from the core industries.
- Recruiters from Diverse Sectors including Banking, Finance, Fintech, FMCG, Food and Beverages, HR Consulting, Insurance, Internet and E-commerce, IT and Retail participated in IBA placements 2023
Top Recruiters in IBA Placements 2023
More than 95 companies participated in IBA placements 2023. Top recruiters at IBA Bangalore include Colgate, Deloitte, Federal Bank, KPMG, TCS, Landmark Group, BYJU’s, Berger paints, CIPLA Elexes, Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail, Info Edge, PwC, Godrej & Boyce, Tech Mahindra, London Stock Exchange, Isuzu, First Meridien, OM Logistics, Paytm & many More
IBA Bangalore Sector wise Placements 2023
Banking & Finance emerged as the top recruiting sector with 29% placements followed by Retail and FMCG with 18% placements. Key details of IBA sector wise placements are as given below:
On successful completion of IBA Bangalore placements season 2023, Prof. Surya Mahadevan, Chairperson – Corporate Engagements & Placement, said, “For the Academic year 2021-23, companies belonging to various sectors including Banking, Finance, Fintech, FMCG, Food and Beverages, HR Consulting, Internet and E-commerce, IT and Retail came for placements.”
PGDM at Indus Business Academy (IBA), Bangalore accredited by IACBE (Approved by CHEA) USA and is the 19th among the 63 B – Schools (Out of 5000+ B – Schools in India) to get an International Accreditation in 2013 and subsequently reaccredited by IACBE in 2020. IBA is ranked # 55 in MBAUniverse.com B-school Ranking 2022 and among top 125 B-schools in Govt of India, MHRD NIRF Ranking 2022. World Consulting & Research corporation (WCRC) has certified IBA (process evaluated by KPMG) as one of Asia’s fastest growing Institutes.
IBA Bangalore is also chosen among 'Best Education Brands' by The Economic Times for five consecutive years 2022, 2020, 2019, 2018 & 2017
IBA Bangalore has been working with industry and academia for developing new domains of managerial thought and education and contributing to the process of building leaders in today’s global business environment. IBA Bangalore is one among the largest integrated B-School having built-up area of approx. 3.0 Lac sq. ft over 8.5 acre campus dedicated only for the Management programme. The application process for IBA PGDM admission 2023 is open and you can Apply Now
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on IBA Bangalore