IES Management College and Research Centre, Mumbai admission process for PGDM and PGDM Pharma 2021-22 batch is open. The last date to apply for PGDM admission is May 15, 2021 and the Personal Interview Process will start online from Saturday, May 24, 2021.
Popularly known as IESMCRC, the IES Management College and Research Centre Mumbai, offers 2 years full time PGDM programmes. The flagship PGDM programme offers specialization in Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations, Entrepreneurship Development, and Business Analytics. The other PGDM-PHM offers specialization in Pharmaceutical Management and Healthcare Management. Both the PGDM programmes at IESMCRC are AICTE approved.
Read below the key USPs of IESMCRC with details on programme fee, placements, admission process among others.
IESMCRC Mumbai: Key Highlights
- 20+ Years of Excellence in Management Education.
- Global Exposure through International Collaborations
- Ranked amongst Top 10 B-Schools in Mumbai
- Post graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is AICTE approved, NBA Accredited and AIU Equivalence
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Pharmaceutical Management) is also AICTE approved
- Moderate fee of Rs.8 lakhs for the PGDM programme
- Good placements with average salary of Rs.5.70 LPA and Highest Salary at Rs.10 LPA in 2020
- Top Recruiters include Ipsos, Capital First, Avalon Global Research, CBRE, Asian paints, Amul India, Café Coffee Day, Cadburys India, Faber Castel, Bennett Coleman Ltd, Capgemini, Ugam Solutions, GEP WorldWide, Adobe, HDFC, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, CRISIL, BNP Paribas, Decimal Point Analytics, MotilalOswal, Yes Bank, RBL, KPMG, Aeon Credit Service India, Zomato,
- IESMCRC has proficient faculty members with average 11 years of experience.
- Provides an excellent environment for research and development activities
- Offers latest in management education through a unique pedagogy to enable the students to become successful and socially responsible professionals.
IESMCRC: Outbound Training Programme
As part of leadership and teamwork module, IES-MCRC students also participate in outbound training programme. This outbound activity gives them an opportunity to enjoy adventure sports and learn management concepts through these activities. The module was jointly designed by IES and Empower Activity Camps, Kolad, with a two-fold objective: Enhancing human effectiveness and inculcating leadership and team-work skills. The training involves management games intertwined with on-field training exercises. This inculcates a strong sense of achievement orientation and exposure to real life team situations
IES Mumbai Fee Structure for PGDM Programs
The 2 years IES Mumbai PGDM fees payable by students for PGDM and PGDM-PHM programs at IESMCRC Mumbai is as under
|PGDM Program||IES Mumbai Fee Structure (Rs.in Lakhs)|
|PGDM Pharma & Health Care Management 2021-23||Rs.7.27|
The fee is under revision.
IESMCRC Mumbai: Intake in PGDM
PGDM 2021-23 Programme wise intake at IESMCRC, Mumbai is as below:
|PGDM Pharma & Healthcare Management 2021-23||30|
PGDM Specializations at IESMCRC, Mumbai
IESMCRC, Mumbai offers 5 specializations in PGDM program namely Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations, Entrepreneur Development, and Business Analytics.
PGDM Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Management programme offers the major specialization in areas of Pharma Marketing, Operations, Supply Chain Management and Healthcare management
IESMCRC Mumbai Placements
Placement 2020 at IESMCRC, Mumbai has achieved many milestones in the process. IESMCRC has very good relationship with a large number of corporate from varied sectors.
In Placement 2020, Average salary stood at Rs.5.70 LPA while the Highest salary was Rs.10 LPA. Prominent recruiting sectors were BFSI, Consulting, E commerce, FMCG/FMCD, IT, Infrastructure, manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Telecom among others.
Top recruiters in Placement 2020 included Ipsos, Capital First, Avalon Global Research, CBRE, Asian paints, Amul India, Café Coffee Day, Cadburys India, Faber Castel, Bennett Coleman Ltd, Artline, Capgemini, Ugam Solutions, Intelenet Global Services, GEP WorldWide, Rashi Peripherals, CMS Infosystems, Adobe, HDFC, ICICI Bank, ICICI Prudential, Kotak Mahindra Bank, CRISIL, BNP Paribas, Decimal Point Analytics, MotilalOswal, Yes Bank, RBL, KPMG, Aeon Credit Service India, Zomato, BYJUs Think and Learn, Lenskart, India Mart, L&T Realty, Wadhwa Group, ShapoorjiPallonji Group, Lodha group, Rustomjee Group, FCB DarftUlka, Madison India, Graphene Media, Radio Mirchi, ABP News, Travel XP, Reliance Retail, Future Group, Logistics Now, Webxpress, Aditya Birla Group, Godrej Industries Limited, Piramal Group, Bajaj Group, PolyCab, Siemens, ITC Hotels, Oyo Rooms
International Collaborations & Courses at IESMCRC
IESMCRC gives global exposure through collaborations, industry alliances and student engagements. Key highlights of International collaborations are:
- MOUs with FHNW University, Switzerland, NTHU University, Taiwan, Yuntech University, Taiwan, CYUT University, Taiwan and Asia University, Taiwan
- IESMCRC has Industry Alliances with CII, IMC, MEDC, ISTD, NIPM, AMDISA for organising conferences and events with assistance of faculty and students.
- Engagements @IESMCRC include interaction with ASEAN Delegations; Singapore International Foundation; Common Wealth Alliance of Young Entrepreneurs; CII Higher Education Summit; IMC International Finance Conference; IMC Fusion Conference; CII Yuva; Coffee with CEO; CII-Make In India; CII-Yi Youth Conclave and CII Yi TAKE PRIDE
- IESMCRC also offers International Courses to a few select students with the above referred universities. International Student exchange programme has a duration of 5 months.
- The tuition fee is waived off by the foreign Universities and the student has to only pay for visa, travel and stay
- International Courses are optional courses and selection for them is subject to the limit of indicated batch size.
Merit-cum-Means Scholarship at IESMCRC
The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to meritorious students of economically weaker sections and encourage them to take up the professional programme. There are two Scholarships for the candidates. The scholarship will be based on admission merit rank and income details. There is 50% Tuition Fees waiver under this scholarship. Application for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme should be made separately by the admitted students in PGDM(PHM) programme.
How to Apply for Admission?
Apply online. The Application form is common for both the PGDM programmes. The application fee is Rs.2000/- which can be paid online or by Demand Draft.
Last Date to Apply: May 15, 2021
Last date to apply for IESMCRC admission 2021 is May 15, 2021.
Candidates seeking admission to PGDM programmes 2021-23 at IESMCRC should have appeared in one of the six entrance exams -CAT 2020/XAT 2021/CMAT 2021/MAHCET 2021/MAT 2020-21/ATMA 2020-21. The application process is online.
Application Process for Admission at IESMCRC, Mumbai
IESMCRC has introduced a single common online application form for both the PGDM programs
- You need to login at IESMCRC Mumbai website at home page and click on ‘Apply online’ to register as new user to fill up PGDM/PGDM-PHM admission form.
- You need to submit the documentary proof / evidence for the aptitude test score which they are mentioning in the form. The acceptable test scores are GMAT/CAT/XAT/ ATMA/CMAT/MAH-CET/MAT.
- If you have not received the test score till the time of submitting the application form then you should submit the photocopy of the score card at the time of Personal Interview.
- You should mention scores of all the tests you have appeared for. IESMCRC will consider the best score among all the tests which you have provided in the application form.
- The admission processing charges for PGDM Programme are INR 2000/- which can be paid online (VISA/MasterCard/Netbanking) or offline (DD/NEFT).
- You will be given access to the online application form upon confirmation of the payment
- The application will be considered as accepted after the completion of entire application form
- If you choose to pay by Demand Draft or Online Money Transfer (NEFT), you should provide the DD number in case of Demand Draft or UTR number in case of NEFT and enter the details while making the offline payment. After submitting the details 'Payment Confirmation Form' will be generated.
- If the payment of IESMCRC Application fee is made using demand draft, you should take the printout of the 'Payment Confirmation Form' and send it to the College address along with DD within 3 working days
- After confirming the payment status by College, you will be given access of the online application form.
- Please note that the application will be considered as accepted after the completion of entire application form
- Form received after the last date will not be considered.
- Please also keep your mobile handy for online application. Only one Mobile Number can be used by a candidate for online registration.
Step by Step Application Process for IESMCRC Admission 2021
- Step 1: Register for IESMCRC Admission 2021
- Step 2: Fill up the basic details in the Application form
- Step 3: Pay the application fee of Rs 2000
IES Mumbai Admission 2021: Eligibility
- PGDM: IESMCRC Mumbai eligibility criteria require that the candidate must hold a bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any of the Universities recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline
- PGDM-PHM: : Candidates who have passed B.Pharm, B.Sc. (Biology, Chemistry, Bio-chemistry and Bio-Technology), B.E. (Bio-medical and Bio-Technology) are eligible to apply.
- Common Eligibility Criteria:
- . Candidates should have valid test score in at least one of the seven aptitude tests namely, GMAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/MH-CET/MAT
- . Applicants appearing for final year degree examination can also apply. However, if selected, they will have to produce the proof of completion of their graduation with minimum 50% marks before 31 October,2021, failing which their admission will be cancelled and the entire fees paid by them will be forfeited
- . Applicants having backlog of subjects or ATKTs, which are not cleared are not eligible for admission.
- Those who did not clear their SSC and HSC examinations in first attempt are also not eligible for admission.
IES Mumbai Admission Criteria
For PGDM admission 2021, IESMCRC Mumbai Admission Criteria will follow two-step process at the institute level. The PGDM admission process involves the Shortlisting criteria based on entrance exam score and the Final admission selection Criteria comprising GD-PI round.
1. IES Mumbai Admission 2021: Shortlisting Criteria
The first part of IESMCRC Admission criteria is the shortlisting criteria before final selection round. IESMCRC, Mumbai will shortlist the candidates for Personal Interview. PI round will be conducted online and covers the document verification process also. The Shortlisting criteria will be as under:
- IESMCRC Mumbai will shortlist candidates on the basis of entrance exam scores accepted for admission
- IESMCRC will consider aggregate scores and not sectional scores of the applicants in the acceptable entrance exams for shortlisting.
- Applicants may submit more than one entrance test score. IESMCRC will consider the best test score for shortlisting.
- All the applicants shortlisted for GD/PI are offered the opportunity to attend the final selection process
Final Admission Selection Round Criteria
Final round at IES Mumbai Admission 2021 process will consist of following criteria and weightage to make admission offer:
Weightage for Marks on a scale of 300
Percentage of Weightage
Marks in SSC (Class X)
Marks in HSC (Class XII)
Aptitude/Entrance Test Score
Performance in online PI round
- PI round will begin from May 24, 2021 onwards
- Personal Interview Process will be conducted Online for all the candidates
- The applicant needs to remember the following –
- The online PI will be arranged using Zoom platform
- For the online PI, the applicant requires a laptop/PC/smartphone (preferably laptop/PC) with proper video call facility (along with a webcam) and good internet connection
- If the applicant is selected, the original documents will be verified at the time of payment of fees
- Applicants will be given provisional admission on the basis of merit based on their performance in the selection process.
Required Documents for Verification
All the applicants who get shortlisted for participating in the selection process are to submit one set of self-attested documents as per the following sequence at the time of Personal Interview.
- 10 , 12 , and Degree (Semester / Year wise) Mark Sheets and Certificate
- Aptitude Test (GMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ MH-CET) Score Card, whichever is applicable
- Work Experience Certificate (If any)
- “Gap (IF ANY) Affidavit” (Period after Graduation till Admission Date)
- Photographs 2 Nos. – Stamp Size (Please write Name on the reverse side of the Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- The shortlisted applicants must bring the original certificates for the verification.
- Original documents are required to be submitted at the time of admission
- All documents shall be verified by IESMCRC.
IESMCRC Mumbai Admission: Expected Cut Off
No minimum cut offs in the admission process for the IES Management College and Research Centre Admission 2021 have been prescribed. It depends upon the quality & number of applications received. The cut off varies from year to year for different courses.
IES Management College and Research Centre, Mumbai will decide the Cutoff 2021 on the basis of aggregate percentile score in the entrance exam although candidates should also score well across the sections of the entrance exam.
The unique pedagogy at IESMCRC Mumbai includes Case studies of global and Indian companies which provide an opportunity to analyze real life corporate problems. There are projects which provide an opportunity to students to work in groups and develop their team skills along with studying the subject.
The institute organizes guest lectures in which experts from the industry share their valuable knowledge and experience. The Industrial visits expose students to witness the actual functioning of corporate organizations.Role plays is a key part of pedagogy which help students simulate real life situations.
IES Management College and Research Centre (IESMCRC) is recognized as a premier business school, committed to academic excellence and value based education. The institute is under the aegis of Indian Education Society which is one of India's oldest Public Charitable Trusts committed to education and is successfully running 67 Institutions.
IES MCRC's commitment to "Value Addition through Education" is manifested through a whole spectrum of programs and Industry-oriented activities. In addition, students take up various projects with NGOs and organize CSR activities under various platforms. The Institution has produced many distinguished alumni, who have contributed significantly to the industry and the society and earned accolades and respect in their chosen careers.