IIM Ahmedabad ePGP 2019 admission process is open now. Last date to apply for the IIM Ahmedabad ePGP 2019-21 batch is May 31, 2019. Clarifying on ‘What is ePGP in IIM Ahmedabad’, the top MBA college shares that ‘ePost Graduate Programme (ePGP) in Management is a two year post-graduate diploma programme offered on Interactive technology platform.’ One of the unique features of IIM-A ePGP is that the programme has added flexibility of completing the ePGP course in 3 years. The ‘e' in ePGP programme stands for Electronic mode (Interactive Onsite Learning).
The e-Mode Post Graduate Programme – ePGP at IIM Ahmedabad offers long-term hybrid management education course leading to PG Diploma. The ePGP comprises online lessons attended through study centres, classroom teaching at IIMA campus at regular intervals and mentored project work.. Apply Now
GRE Score: Acceptable for ePGP 2019 Admission
IIM Ahmedabad has announced to accept valid GRE scores of last five years from the ePGP 2019-21 batch onwards, apart from GMAT & CAT exam scores. The Candidates who have missed the CAT 2018 deadline can also appear in GMAT / GRE until March 31, 2019, to apply for ePGP Admission 2019.
How to Apply for ePGP 2019 Admission
IIM Ahmedabad ePGP 2019 application process is online only. The application process involves following six steps:
- Step-1: Go to IIM Ahmedabad website & select Apply online at ePGP Programme
- Step-2: Enter the Required details – Your Name, email, phone number
- Step-3: Check your mail for the ID & Password provided by IIM Ahmedabad
- Step-4: Login again with the newly provided registration ID and password on IIM Ahmedabad website
- Step-5: Complete all the Registration Pages carefully one by one
- Step-6: Make payment of Registration & Application Fee online with GST
IIMA ePGP: Programme Objective
The objective of the ePGP programme is to impart management education to junior, middle, and senior level working professionals and entrepreneurs seeking skills and strategies to take their organizations to the next level. The ePGP course consists of more than 850 hours of classroom sessions, provides the students with leadership skills for the knowledge economy, through an innovative curriculum.
IIM Ahmedabad ePGP Admission: Important Dates
The key dates and schedule to apply for ePGP 2019 programme at IIM Ahmedabad are shared below:
Application Start Date
February / March 2019
Last Date to Apply for ePGP Admission
May 31, 2019
Personal Interview Dates
June / July 2019
Campus Module Start Date at IIMA
September 23, 2019
Studio Module Starts on
October 03, 2019
IIMA ePGP Eligibility to apply
- A Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in any discipline/CA/CS/ICWA with minimum 50% aggregate mark or equivalent CGPA is the basic qualification to apply for admission to ePGP 2019-21 at IIM Ahmedabad.
- A minimum 3 Years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after successful completion of graduation as on December 31, 2018 is required from the applicants.
- Applicants should be of minimum 24 years Age (born on or before December 31, 1994).
- The complete Admission process will be conducted by IIM Ahmedabad.
- Must have obtained valid CAT score (a valid CAT score of test taken within the last 3 years i.e. 2016, 2017, and 2018) or GMAT / GRE score (a valid GMAT / GRE score taken within the last 5 years i.e. from January 1, 2014 to April 30, 2019) will be considered for shortlisting.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for personal interview at IIM Ahmedabad or other cities decided by IIM Ahmedabad.. Check Your Eligibility and Apply Here
ePGP Application Fee
An application fee of Rs 2,000 plus GST is to be paid by the candidates at the time of submitting the online application by using credit card, debit card or net banking.
IIM Ahmedabad ePGP Admission Criteria
IIM Ahmedabad Admission Criteria for ePGP 2019-21 batch is a two step process involving the shortlisting criteria based on entrance exam score, work experience and other parameters and Final selection Criteria.
- IIM Ahmedabad ePGP 2019 Shortlisting Criteria
- IIM Ahmedabad will shortlist the candidates on the basis of valid CAT score for the test taken within the last 3 years - 2016, 2017, and 2018; or GMAT / GRE score for the exam taken within the last 5 years from January 1, 2014 to April 30, 2019
- To ensure that your scores are sent directly to IIMA, please select "Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad - e-Mode Post Graduate Programme in Management (ePGP)"as one of the five programmes to which the GMAT results have to be sent from the menu provided by GMAT before the start of the test.. Apply Now
- Final Selection Criteria
- All the shortlisted candidates are eligible to participate in Final selection round for admission to IIM Ahmedabad ePGP 2019-21 programme
- The Shortlisted candidates will be invited for personal interview in the months of June/July 2019 at the IIMA campus or in other cities as decided by the Institute.
- After making final admission offer, IIM Ahmedabad will begin the campus module on September 23, 2019 and the studio module starts on October 03, 2019.
IIM Ahmedabad ePGP 2019: Programme Fee
- The total programme fees payable by ePGP students at IIM Ahmedabad is Rs 20,00,000/- (Exclusive of GST which is to be paid on actuals).
- The ePGP programme fee is payable in six instalments. The first 5 instalments will be of Rs.3.50 Lakhs each while the 6th instalment will be of Rs.2.50 lakhs.
- Laptop computer, personal expenses on boarding, travel, clothes and laundry are extra.
IIM Ahmedabad ePGP: Programme Benefits & Features
- On completion of ePGP, IIM Ahmedabad will award Post Graduate Diploma to the students
- IIM Ahmedabad is responsible for the academic policies, course design, delivery, admissions and student evaluation of ePGP
- The Programme partner VCNow is responsible for the technology platform, infrastructure and programme management suppor
- ePGP is specifically designed for junior, mid and senior-level working professionals and entrepreneurs with all the flexibility benefits of technology-enabled interaction
- ePGP admission is through a rigorous process that includes a written test and personal interview
- ePGP offers quality interactions with experienced professionals and peer group learning
- The classroom modules will be conducted at IIM Ahmedabad Campus at different time-slots.
- ePGP is a hybrid programme, with online lessons attended through study centers, classroom teaching at IIMA campus and project work.
- The two years IIMA's ePGP is comprehensive module exclusively designed for the executives in the different professional hierarchy. The program hones their skills, enhances strategic thinking and furnish students with entrepreneurial as well leadership expertise required for taking the organizations to the next level advancing their career aspirations.
- The curriculum is designed and conferred by the globally acclaimed faculty members, with an array of professional experience in research and teaching.
- The IIMA's ePGP pedagogy is benchmarked with global standards in management education thus providing participants with expertise that are vital in today's knowledge economy.
- The flexibility of the postgraduate diploma program attracts talented professionals from all over the country with a broad spectrum of career backgrounds in industries that includes Health & Pharmaceuticals, Finance, Real State, Government, Banking, IT and E-commerce.
- The ePGP batch has an average of 10 years' experience, aiming to study in a unique and collaborative learning environment while holding down a demanding role.
- IIM Ahmedabad attracts well experienced group of participants to ePGP. The quality of the applicant pool has increased
Established in 1961, the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA) is recognized globally for excellence in management education. One of the top management schools in the world, IIM Ahmedabad educates leaders of the enterprises. The Institute’s strategic priorities include: strengthening connection with its various constituencies, including academics, practitioners, alumni, and the community; nurturing a high-performance work environment of stretch, autonomy, and teamwork; and strategic growth while maintaining emphasis on quality.. Apply Now
The flagship Post Graduate Programme (PGP) is ranked 21st in the Financial Times Masters in Management Ranking 2017. As per the Financial Times’ Global MBA Ranking 2017, IIMA’s Post Graduate Programme for Executives (PGPX) is ranked 29th in the World. The postgraduate program in food and Agri-Business (PGP-FABM) is ranked 1st in the Eduniversal Masters Ranking 2018. IIMA has been ranked as #1 Management institute as per the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) rankings of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and in MBAUniverse.com B-school Ranking 2018-19 as well.
VCNow, a brand owned by Unified Collaboration Services LLP, is the largest infrastructure based HD Video Conference Service provider of the country with over 60 Virtual Classroom studios spread across 32 cities in India. VCNow Virtual Classroom provides for a near-real classroom experience with its highly interactive Live 2-Way High Definition Video Conference interface. Each classroom is equipped with global class Video Conference equipment, 50 inch HD LED displays and acoustics that makes learning a seamless and pleasurable experience.
The teaching approach for ePGP at IIM Ahmedabad will be highly interactive using the technological capabilities of the partner, VCNow. The pedagogy will comprise a blend of case studies, virtual classroom based lectures, projects, peer-to-peer learning, self-learning and simulations.
Mentoring by faculty and access to learning resources of IIM Ahmedabad will also be made available to ePGP participants. VCNow will ensure uninterrupted technical support in conducting live virtual classes, attendance, quizzes, examination among others.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more Updates on IIM Ahmedabad