Jaipuria Institute of Management is heading towards 100% placement for its PGDM 2021-23 batch. The interim Placement report 2023 by Jaipuria reflects that 91% of the batch has already been placed with higher salary packages till February/March 2023, months before the current academic session comes to close.
One of the key features in Jaipuria Placements is that the campus placement is conducted for all the four campuses located at Noida, Lucknow, Jaipur and Indore simultaneously which offers wide range of choice in roles offered from more number of recruiters.
Jaipuria Placement 2023: Highlights
- Average Salary recorded 15% increase at Rs.8.95 LPA in 2023
- Highest Salary stood at Rs.22 LPA in 2023
- Large Batch size of 916 students
- Students eligible for Placement 2023: 889
- 91% of the Batch Placed till February/March 2023
- Top Recruiters include Accenture, Deloitte, PWC, HDFC, HCL, KPMG, Tech Mahindra, TVS Motors, Tata Technologies, Hexaware, Mahindra Finance, ICICI Bank, Aditya Birla, Indigo Group among others
- Recruitment by companies across Analytics, BFSI, IT/ITES, Consulting, Digital, E-commerce, FMCG, Hospitality, Product and others
- Consulting and Financial services sector accounts over 50% of the overall placements
- Marketing, Research, Analyst emerged as the top function with over 32% of all recruitments across campuses.
Sharing the key trends in Jaipuria Institute of Management placements 2023, Amit Attry
VP- Marketing & Corporate Relations, Jaipuria Group said, “The campus placement process at Jaipuria for the PGDM Class of 2023 is witnessing an excellent season with placements going strong and more recruiters participating in the process. Students from Jaipuria are offered the same profiles that are generally being offered by recruiters to graduates from IIMs.”
The placement season saw participation from top recruiters like Acenture, Deloitte, PWC, HDFC, Eclerx, ANZ Bank, SBI Cards, HCL, Berkedia, Ceipal Corp, Dabur, IDFC First Bank, KPMG, Oxane Partner, South Indian Bank, Tech Mahindra, TVS Motors, S&P Global, Tata Technologies, Pernord Ricard, Hexaware, Mahindra Finance, ICICI Bank, Aditya Birla, Indigo Group.
Admission 2023 at Jaipuria Institute of Management is open for PGDM 2023-25 batch. Jaipuria Institute offers AICTE-approved Post Graduate Diploma programs in Management (PGDM) in diverse areas of specialization at moderate fee. The program is enriched by both industry insights and current research. Jaipuria will accept scores of CAT/XAT/GMAT/ CMAT/ATMA/MAT to shortlist candidates for final selection
Jaipuria Institute of Management is the prestigious management institute of the House of Jaipuria which has acquired a place and stature of its own in the industrial arena. Ever since its inception in 1942, it has become a benchmark for latest innovations in technology and efficient management along with its philanthropic activities. The group has diversified business interests into Textile, Power and Education.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida