KIITEE Management 2023, the MBA entrance exam application form for admission 2023 to KIIT School of Management (KSOM) – constituent management institute of KIIT University, Bhubaneswar is now available online as well as offline. KIITEE Management 2023 exam application form is one of the simplest and shortest application forms.
Read below all about the KIITEE Management Exam, key dates and fee for KIITEE Management Application form 2023, Eligibility to apply, Step by Step Process how to fill KIITEE Management application form among other details:
Table of Contents
- What is KIITEE Management?
- KIITEE Management 2023 Application: Important Dates & Application Fees
- KIITEE Management 2023 Application Options: Apply Online or Offline
- Common Application Form for all the MBA Programs
- 14 Column Single Page Application Form
- Duly Filled in Sample Application Form
- How to Fill in KIITEE Management Application Form 2023? Step-by-Step Process
- KIITEE Management Application: Documents Required
- Eligibility Criteria for Submission of KIIT MBA Exam Application Form
- KIIT University: Institution of Eminence
1. What is KIITEE Management 2023?
The KIITEE Management 2023 is the own admission test of KIIT University Bhubaneswar for MBA admission at KIIT School of Management (KSOM), leading to admission 2023 in MBA, Super MBA (MBA in Business Analytics, Supply Chain Management, Healthcare Management, Construction Management) and also leading to admission in MBA (Rural Management), MBA (Agribusiness Managemnent) at KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM).
2. KIITEE Management 2023 Application: Important Dates & Fee
Following are the important dates to fill and submit KIITEE Management 2023 application form
KIITEE Management 2023 Application Form Activity
KIITEE Management Application Options
Available Online & Offline
KIITEE Management 2023 Application Last Date
January 10, 2023
KIITEE Management 2023 Application Fee
Rs.1250/- for Each Programme
KIITEE Management 2023 Exam Dates
January 15 to 17, 2023
KIITEE Management 2023 Result Date
January 23, 2023
3. KIITEE Management 2023 Application Options: Apply Online or Offline
You have the option to apply online or offline at the moderate application fee of Rs.1250/-. Both KSOM and KSRM are the constituent management colleges of KIIT University Bhubaneswar. KSOM is regarded as one of the best MBA colleges in Eastern India.
The last date to apply for KIITEE Management 2023 is January 10, 2023. If you are applying in hard copy, your KIITEE Management application form should reach the KIIT Bhubaneswar by the close of business on January 10, 2023.
KIITEE Management 2023 for MBA admission to KIIT School of Management (KSOM) will be conducted on January 15-17, 2023 as proctored online test, which you can take from your home. Based on the scores obtained in the Examination, candidates will be called for GD & PI.
4. KIIT University MBA Exam Application Form: Common Form for all the MBA Programs
KIITEE Management 2022 is a common examination for admission to following programs:
- MBA at KSOM
- Super MBA at KSOM – MBA in Business Analytics, Supply Chain Management, Healthcare Management, Construction Management
- MBA (Rural Management) at KIIT School of Rural Management
- MBA (Agri-Business Management) at KIIT School of Rural Management
5. 14 Column Single Page Application Form
KIITEE Management 2022 application form covers all the information in single page divided into 14 columns.
- Online Application Form: Fill up the application form online & pay an application fee of Rs.1250/- online.
- Offline Application Form: Download the KIIT MBA exam application form or get it by post, fill it up & submit along with application fee of Rs. 1250/- through DD.
6. Duly filled in KIIT MBA Exam Sample Application Form
A duly filled in form of KIIT MBA exam application is given below:
7. How to Fill in KIITEE Management Application Form 2023: Step by Step Process
The KIITEE Management 2023 Application form can be completed and submitted online as well as offline:
7.1 Online Submission of KIITEE Management Application Form
You can fill up KIITEE Management application form & pay application fee of Rs.1250 online
Step by Step process to complete KIITEE Management 2023 Application form is as under:
- Step 1: Visit KSOM Home Page and click on “Admission” link in the main navigation bar
- Step 2: From the drop-down, choose “Apply to MBA”
- Step 3: Click on ‘Option 1’ – (Click here to fill up application form & pay application fee online.
- Step 4: Complete the Application form online
- Step 5: Make payment of Application Fee of `1250/- through Credit / Debit cards or bank transfer.
- Step 6: Take a print out of the application form for your reference.
7.2 Offline Submission of KIITEE Management Application Form
Candidates applying through offline mode need to make a DD of Rs. 1250/- drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar. The DD along with the filled in and signed application form needs to be sent to “Chairperson, Admissions, KIIT School of Management Campus – 7, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar – 751024”.
Step by Step Process to fill up and submit application form offline is as under:
- Step 1: Application form and Prospectus is available on payment of application fee of Rs.1250/- by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “KIIT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT” payable at BHUBANESWAR. The form can be obtained from: Admission Office, KIIT School of Management, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar Information Centre or from KIIT University, Campus IV, Bhubaneswar or from Director Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar
- Step 2: Candidates can also obtain the application form & Prospectus by post by sending a DD for Rs.1250/- in favour of “KIIT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT” payable at Bhubaneswar or can also apply by downloading the application form from the KSOM Home Page and clicking on “Admission” link.
- Step 3: Fill up the purchased or downloaded application form
- Step 4: Take a print out of the downloaded Form. Please take a clear Laser Printout on an A4-sized paper. Make a Pay Order/ Demand Draft of ` 1250/- drawn in favour of “KIIT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT”, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Step 5: Send the filled up Application form to KIITEE University Bhubaneswar.
Please note to write Name and Address on the reverse of the Demand Draft. Candidates should retain photocopies of the DD and the application form submitted for future reference.
8. KIITEE Management Application: Documents Required
Following documents are required to be attached with the KIITEE Management application form.
- High School Certificate and mark sheet.
- +2 / HSC Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Graduation (B.A., B. Com, B.Sc, Engineering etc.) Certificate and Mark sheet.
- College leaving Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- KIITEE Management/CMAT/MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA Score card
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Physically handicapped certificate, if applicable
9. Eligibility Criteria for Submission of KIIT MBA Exam Application Form
- One of the most important criteria to apply for KIIT MBA exam 2023 is that you should be a graduate in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks from any University, Or,
- You should possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Your graduation should be a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education
- Those who are in the final year and expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before June 30, 2023 can also apply.
- The candidate must have 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) in the 10th and 12th board examinations. The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated taking all subjects into consideration including optional subjects.
10. KIIT University: Among Top 10 to Receive Institution of Eminence Tag
KIIT DU is one of the 10 private Universities in India and the first one in Odisha to get the tag of Institution of Eminence. Accredited as A grade by NAAC, the institution houses more than 1000 students across three courses: BBA, MBA, Super MBA and Doctoral program in Management. KSOM – the MBA college of KIIT University, is also the first B School in the country to embed Simulation Games (action-based learning).
10.1 Qualified Faculty & Pedagogic Innovations: Grooming for Leadership Role
KIIT deemed to be University has faculty with the right mix of industry and academic experience. 80% of the faculties at KSOM are from industry or with Ph.D and over half of the faculty are from IIMs, IITs, TISS, MDI, XLRI and other premier institutes.
KSOM’s learn, experience and adapt structure ensures that students seamlessly fit into any role they are assigned on job. This is achieved by a mix of out-of-classroom learning, role-plays, business simulation, live consultancy projects, seminar interaction with business leaders, a structured summer internship, regular workshops, club activities, research undertaken by students and jointly working with the industry through partnership and tie-ups.
10.2 NAAC Accreditation in ‘A’ Grade
KIIT University has the distinction of being the youngest institute ever in the country to be declared a University and has been awarded NAAC Accreditation in ‘A’ grade.
If applying for KIIT MBA exam offline along with DD, make sure that it reaches the KIIT University in time as apparently no extension in the last date to apply for KIIT MBA Entrance test 2023 – KIITEE Management is available.
KIIT School of Management (KSOM) awards MBA Degree which is duly recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC). KSOM has been awarded Life Membership by Association of Management Development institutions in South Asia.
At KSOM students are provided experiential learning through classroom instructions, case discussions, group assignments and presentations, live projects, demonstrations, workshops, industry visits, simulations games and jointly working with the industry on courses through partnership and tie-ups.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on KIITEE Management Exam 2023