MBA admission 2019 at KSOM Bhubaneswar, one of the most progressive B-Schools in the country is open now. KIIT School of Management (KSOM) - KIIT University Bhubaneswar will offer admission through its own MBA entrance test as well as with the scores of national tests. KIIT School of Management MBA Admission 2019 Open- Apply New
- KSOM is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
- The B-school is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) of AICTE.
- It is consistently ranked amongst top-5 MBA colleges in Eastern India.
- KIIT University has the distinction of being the youngest institute ever in the country to be declared a University and has been awarded NAAC Accreditation in ‘A’ grade.
How to Apply for Admission
KIIT University has given two options before the applicants to apply for admission at KSOM: KIIT School of Management MBA Admission 2019 Open- Apply New
Option 1: Apply with National Tests
Students who have taken CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT or ATMA can apply to KSOM with a valid score. The test should have been taken for the relevant admission year, e.g. CAT-2018 or XAT-2019 score can only be used for 2019 MBA Admission.
If you are appearing in one of the national tests which are yet to be held or their results are yet to be declared, you can apply for admission at KSOM after declaration of your National Test Result with your score card. However the last date to apply on the basis of MAT 2018 (September exam) is December 15, 2018.
Option 2: Apply with KIITEE Management 2019 Exam
You can appear in KIITEE Management 2019 to be held from January 20 to 22, 2019 for admission to MBA 2019 at KSOM. KIITEE Management 2019 is KSOM’s own National Level Entrance Examination to be conducted across 15 cities in India. It’s a computer-based test. Based on the scores obtained in the Examination, candidates will be called for GD/PI round.
The exam is a common examination for MBA at KIIT School of Management, and MBA (Rural Management) at KIIT School of Rural Management.
The Last date to apply for KIITEE Management 2019 is January 15, 2019 and the application can be submitted online as well as offline at a moderate application fee of Rs.1250/-. Read More
- A Candidate is eligible to apply for admission for MBA 2019 at KSOM if he/she has a Bachelor's degree with a 15 years education (in keeping with the 10 + 2 + 3 system) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalentCGPA).
- Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply provided they complete all the requirements of graduation before June 30, 2019.
- Where the University/Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, percentage score would be calculated by dividing the obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated taking all subjects into consideration including optional subjects.
KIIT School of Management Admission Criteria
KSOM Admission Criteria 2019 will be a three step process involving the mandatory appearance in the entrance test, shortlisting criteria based on entrance exam score, and the Final admission selection Criteria
KSOM Bhubaneswar Shortlisting Criteria
The second part of KIIT School of Management Admission criteria is the shortlisting criteria before final selection round. KSOM will shortlist the candidates on the basis of KIITEE Management 2019 Exam or CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMAGMAT exam score.
- For shortlisting the suitable candidates for final selection round, KIIT-KSOM will use the overall scores obtained in the relevant entrance exam - KIITEE Management 2019 Exam or CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT
- Short listed candidates will be called to attend the GD - PI round
Final Admission Selection Criteria
- All the shortlisted candidates are eligible to participate in Final selection round for admission to KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar
- The final merit list for admission 2019 at KSOM will be generated after preparing a merit list on the basis of Entrance exam score, performance in GD-PI, past academic record, work experience and other parameters.
Successful candidates will be intimated of their final selection through admission offer letter containing the terms and conditions of the admission. For the offer to be valid,
KIIT School of Management Admission Process
Following steps are included in the KIIT-KSOM Bhubaneswar Admission process:
- Applicant has to register for and appear either in KIITEE Management 2019 or the relevant CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT
- If Appling with National Test Score, pay application fee of Rs.1250/- online or off line. If applying with KIITEE Management 2019 the application fee Rs.1250/- for the entrance exam includes the KSOM application fee.
- With your score in entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, the final admission round
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month of May 2019
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the programme through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer, otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
KIIT School of Management: Fee
- The total MBA Course Fee is Rs.12,01,600/-.
- The fee is payable in five installments
- The fee includes Tuition Fees, AC Hostel and Utility charges, Mess charges, Laundry charges, Development and Administration Fees, Books & Materials, Laptop and Blazer.
Entering in the silver jubilee year, KSOM is one of the oldest B-schools offering quality management education. KSOM’s learn, experience and adapt structure ensures that students seamlessly fit into any role they are assigned on job. Continuous industry exposure and practical experience ensures that students are industry-ready by the time they join the business world at the end of the MBA program.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on KIIT School of Management