MBA admission 2021 at KSOM Bhubaneswar, one of the most progressive B-Schools in the country is open now. KIIT School of Management (KSOM) is the flagship management institute of KIIT deemed to be Univerisity Bhubaneswar. MBA admission at KSOM is available through its own MBA entrance test as well as with the scores of national tests.
KSOM MBA is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) of AICTE. KSOM is one of India’s premier B-schools and is consistently ranked amongst top-5 MBA colleges in Eastern India. KIIT deemed to be Univerisity has the distinction of being the youngest institute ever in the country to be declared a University and has been awarded NAAC Accreditation in ‘A’ grade.
- KIIT School of Management is one of the oldest private B-schools in the country with a glorious past
- KSOM Alumni are head of the companies, are well known Entrepreneurs, or occupy senior management positions in various organizations
- Moderate Fee of Rs. 13.60 lakhs for two years
- Average package in Placement 2020 was Rs. 7 LPA and Highest Salary was Rs. 17.33 LPA
- Top recruiters included Deloitte, ITC, HDFC Bank, ICICI Lombard, RIL, TCS, Amazon, Khimji Ramdas, Yes Bank, Tata AIG, L&T among others
- Ranked 32 among top 100 B-schools in India as per MHRD, Govt. of India NIRF Ranking 2020
- Best B School of Odisha – Times Business Awards 2020
- Institution of Eminence’ tag from UGC, MHRD, Government of India (as part of KIIT deemed to be Univerisity)
- Accredited by NAAC in “A” grade
- 80% faculty from industry or with Ph.D. & over half the faculty from institutions suchas IIMs, IITs, TISS, MDI, XLRI and other premier institutes
- Specializations in Business Analytics, Marketing, Finance, HR and Operations
- 100+ recruiters visit the campus for hiring every year
- Unique Faculty:Student – Mentor:Mentee concept with personalized attention(1:10 ratio)
- Strong industry connect with more than 100 corporate interactions (conclaves, seminars, webinars, conferences, guest lectures) per year
- 5000+ Alumni with many at CxO level
- Unique Corporate Mentoring Program
- First B School in India to incorporate Business Simulation as part of the pedagogy.
- 35 acre World Class infrastructure with fully residential AC hostels and integrated WiFi campus
- Global school with students from more than 10 countries
- Campus Life with dedicated Clubs and Societies, Knowledge Dialogue Series and sports events
KSOM MBA Admission 2021: Important Dates
To participate in KSOM 2021 Admission process you need to apply and appear in KIITEE Management exam 2021 or apply through CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT or ATMA score. Following are the key dates to apply for KSOM admission 2021
KSOM Admission Activity
Last date to apply for KSOM Admission 2021
January 13, 2021
Can Apply online/offline
Date of KIITEE Management Exam 2021
January 16-18, 2021
Computer Based Exam
January 23, 2021
Check on Website
Immediately after Result
Check your mail and Institute website
GD-PI Process for final selection
Your Academics, work experience, diversity also play major role in selection
KSOM MBA Fee 2021-23
The total MBA Course Fee is 13,60,000, ( Rupees Thirteen lakhs sixty thousand only ). The fee is payable in five installments. KSOM MBA fee includes Tuition Fees, AC Hostel and Utility charges, Mess charges, Development and Administration Fees, Books & Materials, Laptop and Blazer.
KIIT School of Management (KSOM) is a part of the prestigious KIIT deemed to be Univerisity, Bhubaneswar. It has a long history of academic excellence, providing industry-focused management education. KIIT School of Management (KSOM) was founded in 1993 and since then more than 4000 students have passed out of this esteemed campus.
MBA Placements at KSOM
KSOM has an impeccable record of achieving good placements every year. All eligible students with acceptable CGPA secure a placement. Average placement over the last few years has been 100%. Some students have opted out of placement to pursue their own venture or join the family business, while a few others secure out-of-campus placement.
Several of global prestigious companies in private and public sector regularly visit the campus to recruit our students. From among comparable B-schools, the institution is one of the best B-schools for placement in India.
Placement 2020 at KSOM Bhubaneswar witnessed average salary at Rs.7 LPA. Highest domestic salary stood at Rs.17.33 LPA. Top Recruiters at KSOM included Deloitte, ITC, HDFC Bank, ICICI Lombard, RIL, TCS, Amazon, Khimji Ramdas, Yes Bank, Tata AIG, L&T among others
KSOM MBA Specialization
KIIT School of Management (KSOM) offers specialization in following areas in its MBA programme- Business Analytics, Marketing, Finance, HR and Operations
KSOM MBA Intake
KSOM will offer admission to 280 students in its MBA 2021-23 batch
Last Date to Apply
Last date to apply for MBA admission 2021 at KSOM Bhubaneswar is January 13, 2021.
KSOM MBA 2020 Application Fee
- Application fee for one MBA program is Rs.1250.
- Application fee for more than one MBA program or all the three MBA programs namely MBA+MBA(RM) or MBA+MBA(ABM) or MBA+MBA (RM)+MBA (ABM) is Rs.2500/-
How to Apply for Admission
KIIT deemed to be Univerisity has given two options before the applicants to apply for admission 2021 at KSOM:
Option 1: Apply with National Tests
Students who have taken CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT can apply to KSOM with a valid score. The test should have been taken for the relevant admission year, e.g. CAT-2020 or XAT-2021 score can only be used for 2021 MBA Admission.
If you are appearing in one of the national tests which are yet to be held or their results are yet to be declared, you can apply for admission at KSOM.
Option 2: Apply with KIITEE Management 2021 Exam
You can appear in KIITEE Management 2021 to be held from January 16 to 18, 2021 for admission to MBA 2021 at KSOM. KIITEE Management 2021 is KSOM’s own National Level Entrance Examination to be conducted across 15 cities in India. It’s a computer-based test. Based on the scores obtained in the Examination, candidates will be called for GD/PI round.
The exam is a common examination for MBA at KIIT School of Management, and MBA (Rural Management) at KIIT School of Rural Management.
The Last date to apply for KIITEE Management 2021 is January 13, 2021 and the application can be submitted online as well as offline at a moderate application fee of Rs.1250/- Read More
KIIT School of Management Eligibility Criteria
- A Candidate is eligible to apply for admission for MBA 2021 at KSOM if he/she has a Bachelor's degree with a 15 years education (in keeping with the 10 + 2 + 3 system) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalentCGPA).
- Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply provided they complete all the requirements of graduation before June 30, 2021.
- Where the University/Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, percentage score would be calculated by dividing the obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated taking all subjects into consideration including optional subjects.
KIIT School of Management Admission Criteria
KSOM Admission Criteria 2021 will be a three step process involving the mandatory appearance in the entrance test, shortlisting criteria based on entrance exam score, and the Final admission selection Criteria
KSOM Bhubaneswar Shortlisting Criteria
The second part of KIIT School of Management Admission criteria is the shortlisting criteria before final selection round. KSOM will shortlist the candidates on the basis of KIITEE Management 2021 Exam or CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT exam score.
- For shortlisting the suitable candidates for final selection round, KIIT-KSOM will use the overall scores obtained in the relevant entrance exam - KIITEE Management 2021 Exam or CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT
- Short listed candidates will be called to attend the GD - PI round
Final Admission Selection Criteria
- All the shortlisted candidates are eligible to participate in Final selection round for admission to KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar
- The final merit list for admission 2021 at KSOM will be generated after preparing a merit list on the basis of Entrance exam score, performance in GD-PI, past academic record, work experience and other parameters.
Successful candidates will be intimated of their final selection through admission offer letter containing the terms and conditions of the admission.
KIIT School of Management Admission Process
Following steps are included in the KIIT-KSOM Bhubaneswar Admission process:
- Applicant has to register for and appear either in KIITEE Management 2021 or the relevant CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT
- If Applying with National Test Score, pay application fee of Rs.1250/- online or off line. If applying with KIITEE Management 2021 the application fee Rs.1250/- for the entrance exam includes the KSOM application fee.
- With your score in entrance exam you will be shortlisted for GD-PI, the final admission round
- After completion of GD-PI round, admission offer will be made based on the exam score, GD-PI, Academics, Work Experience. The admission offer will be made in the month of May 2020
- Selected candidates, after going through contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the programme through “Acceptance Letter”.
- All the candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as stipulated in the admission offer, otherwise they would forfeit their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
KSOM offers quality management education. KSOM’s learn, experience and adapt structure ensures that students seamlessly fit into any role they are assigned on job. Continuous industry exposure and practical experience ensures that students are industry-ready by the time they join the business world at the end of the MBA program.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on KIIT School of Management