Placement 2022 at K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies Mumbai has witnessed large number of recruiters with more offers being made to the students of 2020-22 batch. A total of 135 companies have so far visited the campus this year and many more propose to follow in next few days. Industry leaders and top notch brands of various industries and sectors have visited K J Somaiya and the response is a remarkable improvement. This is the interim placement shared by K J Somaiya Institute of Management and the final Placement 2022 may bring more surprises when the process is over.
Average package in Placement 2022 at SIMSR is Rs.10.67 lakhs while highest package has gone to Rs.26.50 lakhs even before the process is over. From amongst the 135 companies making offers to 549 students across MBA programs, 35 participated for the first time.
The companies visiting K J Somaiya campus for the placement 2022 are offering diverse opportunities and profiles to meet the varied expectations and aspirations of the students in Financial Services; Banking and Insurance; Consulting & Analytics; FMCG; IT/ ITES; Retail; Pharmaceuticals; Media; Market Research; E-commerce; Infrastructure; Automobiles; Education; Telecommunications among others.
K J Somaiya Mumbai Placement 2022: Key Highlights
- 2020-22 Batch size: 549 Students in MBA/IB/RM/FS/IMC/HCM/HR/SM and EXEC Batch 2020-2022
- Highest salary: Rs. 26.50 LPA
- Average salary: Rs. 10.67 LPA
- Median salary: Rs. 10.21 LPA
- Total Recruiters so far: 135
- New Recruiters: 35
- Average salary of top 100 offers: Rs. 14.62 LPA
- Average salary of top 200 offers: Rs. 12.83 LPA
- Average salary of top 300 offers: Rs. 11.98 LPA
- Among the principal offers made, the students have received job offers from Industrial Sectors like Banking and Insurance Sector, IT & ITES, Financial Services, Consulting & FMCG. Sectors like Banking, IT and Financial Services are at the forefront of the hiring
- The students made informed decisions to select from among opportunities that will shape their career
With multiple profiles on offer, students had a plethora of options to make informed decisions to shape their career.
Among the 135 recruiting companies in Placement 2022 at K J Somaiya, Mumbai a few prominent one among others are Accenture, Adani, Bajaj, Deloitte, Google, HDFC, HSBC, DCB Bank, ICICI, Kotak, Nestle, Nomura, Oracle, Maruti Suzuki, HCL, L&T, Reliance, TATA, Zomato.
Nestled in a 60 acre campus in the central suburbs of Mumbai, K J Somaiya offers full-time and part-time MBA, and Masters in Computer Applications, along with doctoral studies in management. All the programmes are AICTE and UGC approved.
With a legacy of 60 years as part of Somaiya Vidyavihar that was established in 1959, K J Somaiya Institute of Management Mumbai came into existence in 1981. Since then it has been imparting and contributing tremendously in qualitative development of Management Education in India. K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management has autonomous status granted by UGC. The B-school enjoys a high alumni base occupying key corporate positions and high international linkages.
K J Somaiya has coveted the prestigious South Asian Quality Assurance System (SAQS) accreditation by Association of Management Development Institutions of South Asia (AMDISA). The Institute is currently a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and is working for its accreditation. K J Somaiya Mumbai MBA Admission Open - Apply Now
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on K J Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai