Promoted by US$ 20 Billion Mahindra Group, the multidisciplinary Mahindra University (MU) Hyderabad had launched its School of Management (SOM) in 2021. Mahindra SOM offers BBA, Executive MBA and MBA programs. CAT, GMAT and GRE scores are accepted for Mahindra University MBA Admission 2024. There is no specific CAT Cut Offs for Mahindra University MBA. This article highlights the key USPs of the Mahindra University’s School of Management and MBA program.
Table of Contents
- Mahindra University’s School of Management: Highlights and USPs
- Mahindra University MBA Fees, Seats & Scholarships
- Mahindra University MBA Placements
- Mahindra University Faculty: Highly Qualified and Experienced
- Mahindra University MBA Curriculum & Pedagogy
- Mahindra University MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for Mahindra University MBA Admission?
- Mahindra University MBA Admission Dates & Application Fees
Let’s review each of these points now. Reading this information will help you in taking a well thought out MBA admission decision.
1. Mahindra University’s School of Management: Highlights and USPs
- Launched by one of India’s Top Business Houses - Mahindra Group: Mahindra Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Mumbai. The group has operations in over 100 countries, with a presence in aerospace, agribusiness, aftermarket automotive components, construction equipment, defence, energy, farm equipment, finance and insurance, industrial equipment, information technology, leisure and hospitality, logistics, real estate, retail and education.
- New Age B-school: Mahindra University's School of Management is a new age business school which strives to achieve excellence across undergraduate and post-graduate levels. It offers diverse BBA programmes, Executive MBA program and now 2 Years full time MBA. It also offers Ph.D. program.
- Strong Faculty at Mahindra University SOM: Well qualified and experienced team of 15 Faculty with PhDs from Temple University, Utah State University, University of Virginia, University of Hawaii, the three top IIMs (A, B and C), ISB, IIT Delhi, IFMR, National Law University and IFHE is teaching at School of Management, Mahindra University.
- Mahindra University MBA Fees: Mahindra University MBA Fees is Rs. 20.00 lakhs for two years. The fee does not include Boarding & lodging, costs of study material like books.
- Mahindra University MBA Placements: The first MBA batch of Mahindra University will be eligible for campus placements and internships in 2025. Many top companies are already visiting Mahindra University for campus placements of students from other management, engineering and other programmes. Some of these recruiters include Amazon, Schlumberger, Dell, ZS Associates, Capgemini, L&T, E&Y, Societe Generale, Saint Gobain, Daimler, TCS, Tech Mahindra among others
- International Immersion: Mahindra University has tie-ups with top global B-schools including Cornell University’s SC Johnson College of Business and Frankfurt School of Finance and Management. These are partner B-schools of SOM at Mahindra University. Their faculty will be teaching MBA students are Mahindra University. Students will also go for immersions to international campuses of these partner B-schools.
- Located at Hyderabad, a business and education hub: Hyderabad is one of the most important educational hubs in the country. ISB Hyderabad, University of Hyderabad, Osmania University, JNTU, IIT, IIIT, CCMB, ICRISAT, BITS and Mahindra University are some of the top educational institutions in the city.
2. Mahindra University MBA Fees, Seats & Scholarships
Below are shared the details of Mahindra University MBA Fees, proposed batch size and scholarships offered to the students
2.1 Mahindra University MBA Fees
Mahindra University has not kept its MBA fees very high as compared to top IIMs or other B-schools. The two year MBA fees of Mahindra University is Rs.20.00 lakhs. The fee does not include Boarding & lodging, costs of study material like books, laundry, Hostel & Mess among others.
2.2 MBA Seats
The number of MBA seats at Mahindra University for Admissions 2024 is 100.
2.3 Mahindra University MBA Scholarships
Mahindra University offers Generous Chancellor’s Scholarship on merit, need or merit cum need basis. To apply for the scholarship, the applicant should complete the relevant section in the online application. Parents and self-income proof also need to be uploaded with the application form.
3. Mahindra University MBA Placements
Despite being young, Mahindra University has an excellent placement record for all the programmes, it offers. MBA 2023-25 batch will go for final placements in 2025 and for other programmes MU students have been interviewed for placements by top national and international companies.
Over 30 international brands and top national brands made offers to MU students. Some of the top recruiters include Amazon, Schlumberger, Telstra, Dell, ZS Associates, Capgemini, L&T, E&Y, Societe Generale, Saint Gobain, Daimler, Hitachi Consulting, Toshiba, CBRE, TCS, Tech Mahindra, among others.
4. Mahindra University Faculty: Highly Qualified and Experienced
Mahindra University School of Management has a team of highly qualified and experienced faculty members drawn from top National and International Institutes. There are about 15 faculty members with PhDs from Temple University, Utah State University, University of Virginia, University of Hawaii, the three top IIMs (A, B and C), ISB, IIT Delhi, IFMR, National Law University and IFHE. Mahindra University is also planning to increase faculty strength in 2024.
5. Mahindra University MBA Curriculum & Pedagogy
The MBA programme curriculum at School of Management, Mahindra University is designed and consistently updated as per industry demand to groom industry ready business professionals. Besides, Mahindra University is building a faculty team that is strong in the traditional areas of business, economics and finance as well as in the modern areas - digital business, analytics and technology in general.
Mahindra University faculty members are experienced in interactive pedagogical methods. Many of them are experienced case teachers and writers. They also use simulations and role plays in the courses. Mahindra University has a strong placements team that will ensure high quality summer internships for its MBA students and will source industry projects that students can work on as part of their courses.
6. Mahindra University MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
Mahindra University MBA applicant for 2023-25 batch should have following eligibility to apply for admission 2024
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline
- Students in their final year of undergraduate degree program can also apply.
- Applicant must have appeared in atleast one of the following entrance exams: CAT; GMAT; GRE. Mahindra University MBA Cutoff, There is no specific CAT Cut Offs for Mahindra University MBA.
7. How to Apply for Mahindra University MBA Admission?
Step by Step process to apply for Mahindra University MBA Admission 2024 is as follows:
- Application Form: Fill in your Personal Details, Contact Information, Academic Details, Standardized test details etc.
- Upload scanned copies of documents like Passport/Aadhaar and academic transcripts & certificates (from class X onwards)
Applications that are complete in all respects shall be processed further. Some applications shall be shortlisted for interviews that may be held online or in person. The final decision shall be announced after the interviews.
8. Mahindra University MBA Admission Dates & Application Fees
MBA Admission at Mahindra University is currently open. Application fees is Rs. 1000 only. Mahindra University MBA Last Date to Apply is Feb 18, 2024.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on Mahindra University MBA