MATS Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Admission 2023 for its flagship AICTE approved PGDM 2023-25 programme is open now for all categories of candidates - Karnataka domicile as well as Non-Karnataka candidates. The application process is online.
Established in 2001 and carrying the legacy of Jain Group of Institutions, the MATS Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (MIME) Bangalore is the first B-school of Jain group. MATs follows an exemplary tutoring system and has created new waves in the educational field with its radical & ground-breaking methodologies. MIME Bangalore believes in partnership and finds that it can best achieve its mission of developing and delivering outstanding higher education by working with others who share its ambition and values. MIME Bangalore has established tie-ups with various institutions & organisations to offer study programs that enable the students to enhance their career opportunities.
MIME Bangalore offers AICTE approved PGDM program. The course curriculum and pedagogy is designed for those who seek a program that mixes theoretical knowledge with the realities of the workplace; a program where group work, lectures, seminars, real business challenges and master classes are a natural combination. MATS Banglore PGDM program combines thoughts of top academics, experienced practitioners, fellow students and career development experts and each one is valued as part of the teaching and learning experience. Read in detail below why you should consider applying to MIME Bangalore Admission 2023 to pursue your MBA
Table of Contents
- MIME Bangalore: Key Highlights & USPs
- Leadership at MATS Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship – MIME Bangalore
- MIME Bangalore Programs offered, Dual & Super Specializations
- MIME Bangalore Fees
- MIME Bangalore Seats
- MIME Bangalore Industry Connect Programs
- MIME Bangalore Placements 2022
- MIME Bangalore Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023
- How to Apply for MIME Bangalore Admission? MATS Bangalore Application Process
- MIME Bangalore Admission Dates
- MIME Bangalore Admission Criteria
- MIME Bangalore Cutoff
1. MIME Bangalore: Key Highlights & USPs
- 1.1 MIME Bangalore Approvals & Recognitions: MIME Bangalore is a premier B-school offering AICTE approved PGDM programme. The Academic Insights recognized MIME Bangalore as the Business School of the Year for its Faculty Excellence in 2017.
- 1.2 MIME Bangalore Rankings: MIME Bangalore is Ranked among Top Prominent B- Schools of India by CSR-GHRDC India’s B-Schools Survey 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018. Silicon India recognized MATS Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore as the Business School of the Year for Academic Excellence in 2018.
- 1.3 Moderate MIME Bangalore Fees: MIME Bangalore Fees for 2 year PGDM program is Rs.9.25 lakhs. The fee is much lower than the fees charged by other good B-schools
- 1.4 Strong MIME Placements 2022: MIME Bangalore completed 100% placements 2022 for its PGDM 2020-22 batch with median salary going up at Rs.10.65 LPA and Highest salary at Rs.17.6 LPA
- 1.5 Top Recruiters: Many marquee companies participated in MIME Bangalore placements 2022 including Deloitte, KPMG, MRF, Oracle, PwC, TCS, Accenture, Amazon, Saint Gobain, EY, Genpact, ITC, Tech Mahindra, Google, ICICI Bank, IDFC First Bank, Zycus
- 1.6 Industry Relevant Curriculum with Dual Specialization: MIME Bangalore curriculum is jointly designed by the stalwarts from industry and academia. MIME Bangalore offers value added programs to enhance the skills and knowledge of students in line with their career aspirations. The programs range from BEC, NCFM, LEAP, Microsoft Office Specialist, Tableau and career track certification programs via LinkedIn Learning. The institute offers dual specialization option in two functional areas in its PGDM program as well as super specialization. It enhances the employability of students even in challenging job markets. MIME Bangalore also offers Bridge Courses during Pre-term to ensure that students from different streams are on the same footing
- 1.7 Innovative Pedagogy: MATS Bangalore PGDM is in the same class as that offered by the leading B-Schools such as IIMs, XLRI, MDI. Pedagogy at MATS Bangalore includes Harvard Business School simulation games, application oriented program, case study driven approach, incorporating Harvard Business School cases, real-life case studies. The B-school focuses on multiple skills development in students ensuring horizontal and vertical career move.
- 1.8 Strong Alumni Network: MIME Bangalore has a strong network of 3000 alumni and 100 successful entrepreneurs.
- 1.9 Industry Engagement: MIME has dedicated training and placement cell which facilitates students in requisite training/grooming and suitable placement. After completion of first semester, all students go for a four week organization study and on completion of second semester they go for a 6-8 week of internship. In addition students do live projects with industry, go for industrial visits etc. Thus, industry exposure at MIME is ongoing and diverse.
- 1.10 Well Qualified & Experienced Faculty: The faculty pool at MIME comprises of a judicious mix of academicians and adjunct faculty from industry who are proven professionals in their fields. It provides a good blend of concepts and practices in class delivery leading to a wholesome learning experience to students.
2. Leadership at MATS Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship – MIME Bangalore
MATS Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship is one of the top B-Schools in India that was established in the year 2001 under JAIN Group with an aim to impart world-class management education with a niche for the students, and transform them into top-notch leaders in the entrepreneurial world. MIME Bangalore is led by its founder Dr. Chenraj Roychand, Founder – Chairman, JAIN Group; Dr. Easwaran Iyer, Board of Director – MIME, Bangalore. Dr. Jitendra Kumar Mishra is the Director of MATS Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship (MIME)
3. MIME Bangalore Programs offered, Dual & Super Specializations
MATS Bangalore offers 2 years full time AICTE PGDM program in regular mode enhancing students brand value in the job market. MIME Bangalore offers dual specialization option in two functional areas in its PGDM program. MIME Bangalore also offers Super Specialization in International Business which prepares students to deal with the complexities of the modern business globally
While the First year of the programme is common for all students and in second year (third semester) students are required to choose electives from two functional areas out of Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations & IT. International Business is offered as super specialization to all students.
4. MIME Bangalore Fees
The 2 years MIME Bangalore Fees for PGDM program payable by the students is Rs. 9,25,000.
5. MIME Bangalore Seats
MIME Bangalore PGDM intake is 120 students.
6. MIME Bangalore Industry Connect Programmes
MIME Bangalore students students get to visit at least one company in the First Semester. The selected list of the companies visited by the students of MIME are Decathlon Sports India Ltd; Stove Kraft Pvt. Ltd; Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages; Stevia World Agrotech. Besides MIME students have done their Organizational Study (OS) in ONGC; Apollo Hospitals; Riteways Enviro; Coca-Cola. Students pursued their Summer Internships in Ladder Consultancy Services; One97 Communications (Paytm); Siemens Limited; Manas Dash & Co, Chartered Accountants; BEML among others.
7. MIME Bangalore Placements 2022
MIME is one of the best PGDM college for placements in Bangalore. The B-school is privileged to provide the best manpower resources to drive the country's growth. Since the year 2001, the institute has placed over 95% students in various companies, while many have launched their own start-ups to become successful entrepreneurs some joined to manage their family businesses. MIME Bangalore placements 2022 have achieved 100% placements with high salary packages. The median CTC increased to INR 10.65 lakh per annum and the highest offered CTC stood at INR 17.6 lakhs per annum.
The placements and summer Internships are an integral part of the PGDM curriculum and the placement department functions as a bridge between the institute, Industries and students. The entire placement process is governed by the student's ability and performance, as well as the requirements and norms of the Industry.
MIME Bangalore Placements 2022: Highlights
- 100% Placements for the PGDM 2020-22 batch
- Median Salary: 10.65
- Highest Salary: 17.60
- 48% students placed in Sales and Marketing; 32% students placed in Finance and rest in HR & Operations domains
- Top Recruiters: Deloitte, KPMG, Jaguar, Khimji Ramdas, MRF, Oracle, PwC, TCS, Accenture, Amazon, Saint Gobain, EY, Genpact, ITC, Tech Mahindra, Google, ICICI Bank, IDFC First Bank, Zycus among others
8. MIME Bangalore Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023
- MIME Bangalore eligibility criteria require that the candidate must hold a bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline, with at least 50% marks or equivalent
- Final Year Students can also apply
- The candidate should have appeared in at least one of the MBA entrance exams - CAT/XAT/ CMAT/MAT/ATMA
9. How to Apply for MIME Bangalore Admission? MATS Bangalore Application Process
Application for MBA Admission 2023 at MIME Bangalore should be filled up and submitted online at the institute’s website. The Application process is shared below:
- The eligible candidates have to register themselves for the programme through online by filling the “Online Application Form”
- Register with your Email ID and Phone Number
- Login Credentials will be sent to your Email and Mobile Number
- Fill the Application Form with proper information
- Confirm and Submit the completely filled Application Form
10. MIME Bangalore Admission Dates
MIME Bangalore admission dates are open. The eligible candidates can apply for MIME Bangalore admission 2023 based any of the entrance exams. MIME Bangalore Last Date to apply for admission 2023 is not announced but it is expected that the MIME Bangalore last date to apply will close some time in February/March 2023
MIME Bangalore Shortlist Criteria, MIME Bangalore Admission Process, MIME Bangalore Selection Criteria
11. MIME Bangalore Admission Criteria
MIME Bangalore Admission process 2023 consists of following stages:
- Submission of Application for MIME Bangalore Admission 2023
- Appearing and scoring well in acceptable MBA entrance exams like CAT 2022; XAT 2023; CMAT 2023; MAT 2022-23; ATMA 2022-23
- MIME Bangalore Shortlist Criteria: MIME Bangalore will shortlist the applicants based on their MBA entrance exam cut off score and other parameters
- Final MIME Selection Criteria will comprise of GD-PI.
- Final merit list will be generated based on Entrance exam score, performance in GD-PI round, Academics, work experience among other components
12. MIME Bangalore Cut Off
MIME Bangalore considers the overall performance of an aspirant. Besides the MIME Bangalore cut off is not high and the candidates seeking MATS Bangalore admission 2023 can submit the application for MATS Bangalore admission, without worrying for MATS Bangalore cut off.
Those who are not eligible to apply this year, they can apply for MIME Bangalore Admission 2024 next year based on various MBA entrance exam scores. MIME Bangalore admission criteria has remained on same lines during last few years and it is expected that MIME Bangalore Admission 2024 will also have similar criteria.
Established in the year 2001 under JAIN Group with an aim to impart world-class management education with a niche for the students, and transform them into top-notch leaders in the entrepreneurial world, MATS Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship envisions to become the global leader for developing the entrepreneurial mindset in the young brains of the future.
Hope you found this article useful while looking for the most suitable B-school for MBA admission 2023 with all the details on MIME Bangalore USPs, Fee, Cut offs, Placements, selection process and others. Application process is open and you can Apply Now
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on MATS Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship – MIME Bangalore