CET Cell at Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra will shortly release the MBA CET 2021 application form with the release of MAH MBA CET 2021 notification. CET Cell has already released the MBA CET 2021 syllabus and the next step is to release the MBA CET 2021 Registration and application form. It is expected that MBA CET Registration 2021 will start in the month of June 2021 with the release of MBA CET application form.
This year MAH CET exam is delayed by more than four months due to two reasons – The first and foremost one which has caused the delay in release of MAH CET 2021 notification is the Covid pandemic situation and the second one is non finalization of MAH CET 2021 test taking agency by CET Cell till date. Now the MBA CET exam 2021 is expected sometime in the month of July/August 2021.
MBA CET 2021 is the common entrance test for MBA/MMS admission 2021 in 330+ MBA colleges of Maharashtra. Among the Common Entrance Tests (CETs) for various courses, the MBA CET is the specific MBA entrance exam conducted by DTE Maharashtra.
MAH MBA CET offers opportunity of MBA admission 2021 in JBIMS, SIMSREE, PUMBA, K J Somaiya, Welingkar, N L Dalmia, CIMR and other top MBA colleges. Through the MAH MBA CET not only Maharashtra State domicile candidates get admission in MBA colleges in Maharashtra but also 15% seats in the top MBA colleges of Maharashtra are reserved for All India category candidates.
Read this article to know the key dates for release of MBA CET 2021 application form, MBA CET 2021 Registration Fee, Documents required to complete MBA CET Registration and application form 2021, what are the key components of MBA CET 2021 application form among other details
MBA CET 2021 Application Form: 10 Key Points with Important Dates and Details
- MBA CET 2021 Registration is expected to start by June first/second week
- MBA CET 2021 Application Date and registration start date is same
- MBA CET 2021 Registration Fee is Rs.1000/-
- MBA CET 2021 application form offers 15% reservation to All India category candidates in admission in all the top MBA colleges in Maharashtra like JBIMS, SIMSREE, PUMBA among other DTE regulated institutes
- MBA CET 2021 application form is online. You will need a computer connected with high speed internet to complete you MBA CET registration and application form 2021
- The MBA CET application form fee payment 2021 is also online. So keep your Internet banking/Credit card/debit card or other digital payment instruments ready to pay the fee
- Before proceeding to fill in MBA CET 2021 Registration form, please gather your all the academic details from class 10 onwards, work experience details among others
- MBA CET 2021 exam is expected in the last week of July or first week of August 2021
- The MBA CET 2021 exam is a computer based online test and will be held in two days and multiple sessions.
- Complete MBA CET 2021 Application form to understand how it will look like and how you can complete it is given below
MAH MBA CET: Also Known as DTE MBA
MAH MBA CET 2021 will be conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra and is a yearly exam. As such the MBA CET 2021 is also known as DTE MBA exam since the entire MBA/MMS admission process for Maharashtra MBA colleges is conducted by DTE Maharashtra through Centralized Admission Process (CAP) for all the participating MBA colleges in Maharashtra.
MAH MBA CET 2021 Notification
The MBA CET 2021 Notification is released by DTE Maharashtra for MBA/MMS Admission in Maharashtra.
MAH MBA CET 2021 Registration Form
The MAH-MBA CET 2021 Registration and application process will start by the second week of June 2021. MAH MBA CET 2021 registration fee is Rs.800/- for Maharashtra State candidates and Rs.1000/- for All India Category candidates. 15% seats in almost all the top MBA colleges of Maharashtra are reserved for All India candidates. The MAH CET 2021 registration process is online. The last date to apply will close after a month. MBA CET 2021 exam will be held as a computer based test.
JBIMS Mumbai: Admission Through MBA CET 2021
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), University of Mumbai will offer Admission to its two years full time MMS 2021-23 batch through Centralised Admission Process (CAP) to be conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Government of Maharashtra in June/July 2021 after MAH CET 2021 Result declaration. The registration and application process for DTE CAP 2021 would open around September 15, 2021 and will be online process.
MBA CET 2021 Registration & Application Form: How to Complete?
3 Important Guidelines for MAH MBA CET Application 2021
Before beginning your MBA CET Registration 2021, ensure the following:
1. Valid Mail ID: Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active even after completing the MBA CET 2020 application form till the completion of MAH MBA CET 2021 admission Process. In case, you do not have a valid personal e-mail ID, you must create your new e-mail ID and mobile number.
2. Scan your Photo & Signature: For photo upload in the MAH MBA CET 2021 application form online, you must scan your photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications ( Recent photo size in .jpg format should be between 20KB to 50 KB; Signature size in .jpg should be between 10KB to 20KB
3. Make Arrangement for Online Payment of Application Fee: MBA CET Application form 2021 fee is Non-refundable. The Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will also have to be borne by the candidate. So make sure that the online payment turns successful.
How to fill in MAH MBA CET Application Form
MAH MBA CET 2021 Registration and application process is online. Candidates need to take following five steps to complete their MBA CET Registration 2021:
- Step-1: Login to MAH MBA CET 2021 official website cetcell (.) mahacet (.)org/ MAH-MBAMMS-CET-22021 and click on the icon ‘click here for new registration
- Step-2: MAH MBA CET Registration form will open now. Fill in your Basic Details
- Step-3: After completing your basic details, go to the next page to upload your Photo & Signature of Required Size in Application form
- Step-4: On next page, fill in the Details about category, address, qualification
- Step-5: After quick Review, make payment and submit the MAH MBA CET application form
Step by Step Process to fill in MAH MBA CET Registration & Application form
After login to MAH MBA CET 2021 official website mahacet.org, take following steps:
Step-1: Click here for New Registration
Clicking on this will lead you to the Registration and Application form
Step-2: Fill In Basic Information
You need to fill up your basic information like name, phone number, email id. A Provisional MAH MBA CET 2021 Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. Besides, An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional MAH MBA CET 2021 Registration number and Password will be sent on registered mail ID and on your mobile number. Validate your details and Save your MBA CET application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
Step-3: Upload your Photo & Signature
You can move on with the step-2 to complete your MAH MBA CET 2021 registration and application form or can log out to complete it later. If you login again, you should use MAH CET 2021 login ID and Password to complete you MAH CET application form. In case you are unable to complete the MAH CET application form 2021 in one go, you can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab.
Before uploading the photograph and signature please note that your picture image is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, Background. Ensure that the size of the scanned photograph is not more than 50kb and that of signature image should be between 10kb and 20kb.
Step-4: Complete Your Details
Carefully fill the category, exam centre and qualification details. Verify the details filled in the online MAH MBA CET application form before final submission as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the final submit button. Prior to submission of the MBA CET 2021 online application, you are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
After filling up the details, click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire MBA CET 2021 application form before FINAL SUBMIT. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
Step-5: Make Payment
Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for MAH MBA CET application fee payment. It requires your account details/Credit/Debit card details as the payment has to be made online.
All the Visually Impaired candidates should fill the MAH MBA CET application form 2021 carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
Please note that the Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the MBA CET 2021 application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET exam as well as Admission
There are about 40,000 MBA/MMS seats in 330+ MBA colleges of Maharashtra which are to be filled up through the performance in MBA CET 2021 exam followed by Centralized Admission Process (CAP) 2021 to be conducted by DTE Maharashtra in the month of September 2021. The list of MBA colleges released by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra on its website includes JBIMS, SIMSREE, K J Somaiya, PUMBA, N L Dalmiya and other prominent Autonomous University colleges, University departments, Government and University Managed MBA Colleges, Aided and Unaided Private and Minority MBA colleges among others
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on MBA CET 2021