New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM), established in 1992, is regarded as one of the best B-Schools in North India accepting MAT Scores. NDIM offers Full Time AICTE Approved PGDM Programs with Dual Specialization across 9 electives. NDIM Admission 2019 for the PGDM 2019-21 Batch is closing shortly. In addition to May MAT scores, you can apply for NDIM Delhi PGDM Admission 2019 with your CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, GMAT scores too. This article will give you an overview of USPs, Placements, Fee and other details.. Apply Now
Corporate/Industry linked PGDM/ MBA
NDIM is the B-School Awarded by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for being the Best Industry Linked Management Institute in the country in 2018 & 2017. All AICTE Approved Institutes participated in this Survey. The Survey is based on 3 rounds of evaluation on 19 parameters including Corporate Connect, Placements, Internships, Research, Start ups and Quality of Board of Directors.
The finalist B-Schools in 2018 included IIM Udaipur and NDIM. NDIM was the final Winner of this prestigious award in the Management Category.
Similarly, NDIM has been ranked among the top B-Schools of India by the ASSOCHAM, AIMA, IMRB, Business World, Business Standard, Business India, DNA Group of Newspapers, KPMG and NIRF among others. NDIM was awarded as the Most Preferred B-School North India in 2019 and for Best Placement Services in 2018 by ASSOCHAM.
NDIM placements for 2017-19 Batch have gone up further as compared to previous years. As on May 20, 2019, 96% students from the Batch have already secured top jobs with leading MNCs (i.e 1.5 months before course completion). 2% have taken entrepreneurship as a career with the incubation support received at the institute and 19+ Top Companies are in the recruitment pipeline for placement of the remaining 2% students.
The Highest & Average Placements have increased year-on-year. In 2019, 11 students were recruited at an annual highest package of Rs.16.1 Lakhs, compared to the highest salary of Rs.15.2 Lakhs last year which was offered to 7 students. Average Placements at NDIM are at Rs 6.5 Lakhs per annum. Many new MNCs are added each year in the recruitment pipeline at higher packages.
Over the years, more than 1,000 companies of repute have recruited at NDIM and given 100% placements year on year, with more than 250 companies recruiting at its campus every year for the past 5 years.
Corporate Mentoring Programme
NDIM offers a Unique Corporate Mentoring Programme is a Industry Attachment Program under which 238 Industry Leaders invite students to their company offices and groom them to real life corporate culture and success skills as their personal payback to the Society. This has been possible only because of the strong Industry Interface of NDIM.
Live Projects, Winter Internship offer hands on experience
In addition to 8-10 weeks long Summer Internship provided to each student by NDIM, each of NDIM students also pursues at least 1 Live Project, 1 Winter Internship and another short term 10-12 day project with the Industry. In the last 2 years, our students pursued 1596 Domestic Live Projects. To give top-line exposure, NDIM students are also sent to various TV shows of NDTV, CNBC, AAJ TAK, ZEE and to the conferences of FICCI, ASSOCHAM, CII, PHDCCI, IIC, IHC at NDIM's cost. Last year, 96 such opportunities were offered to the NDIM students so that they may learn directly from the top business icons.
Entrepreneurship Opportunities available
NDIM offers opportunities for Entrepreneurship and Incubation of business ideas for its students. NDIM was the only AICTE approved B-School in North & Central India to have been chosen by the AICTE, Government of India, for hosting India’s biggest Startup & Digital Revolution (the Smart India Hackathon) of creating more than 26,000 new ventures in 2017, 2018 and 2019. A large number of top recruiters select NDIM students at this mega event. Country's biggest association of the finest HR heads, the NHRDN signed an MOU exclusively with NDIM to establish & support Entrepreneurs at NDIM campus. Shri Prakash Javadekar, Union Minister for HRD, inaugurated the National wide event from NDIM in 2018.
A separate incubation cell provides unparalleled support to budding student entrepreneurs at NDIM. A dedicated facility in the campus has been set purely to support our student’s start up initiatives.. Apply Now
International Exposure to all PGDM student
NDIM students were offered more than 200 International internships across 21 countries over the last 3 years. Additionally, our students have attended Global Management Programmes at Oxford UK, Singapore and Malaysia. The most recent Study Abroad Programme was spread across France, Germany, Belgium and Netherlands. Ambassadors of 11 countries including Canada, Brazil, China, Japan, Korea, Libya, Vietnam, Niger, Venezuela, Costa Rica and Czech Republic have recently visited our Campus and interacted with our students, opening up new vistas of learning and opportunities for NDIM students. Foreign faculty from Top global Universities also teach as Visiting faculty at NDIM. Each year NDIM proudly hosts the Global Village Summit at its campus in Association with International Student organizations to promote cross cultural learning and growth opportunities for its students.
Well Researched & Qualified Faculty
NDIM Students are groomed for the Business World under the guidance and care of its highly committed team of 74 Full Time Faculty Members Led by Ex-Dean, FMS Delhi University. NDIM faculty has been associated with 31 International Universities and 260 Corporate houses in India and Abroad.
High Powered Board of Directors
NDIM New Delhi was set up in 1992, with the objective of pay back to the nation, by the Late J.R. Bansal, Former freedom fighter, Chairman Punjab Public Service Commission and Member UPSC. The Chairman of the Board, Dr Vishwa Mohan Bansal, has been a Senior Civil Servant who served Govt. of India, Several State Governments and a number of Public sector Undertakings for 40+ years at the highest levels.
So, after reading these highlights and opportunities at NDIM, if you are interested in applying for Admission 2019, here are more details.
NDIM MBA/PGDM Fee 2019-21
NDIM MBA fee structure is lower than many MBA colleges in similar league. According to NDIM, the total fee for 2 years Full Time PGDM inclusive of all on-campus charges and facilities is Rs 885,000. Hostel is optional and extra, starting at Rs 8,000 pm inclusive of meals.. Apply Now
Dual Specialization offer New Age Subjects in line with changing Industry dynamics
PGDM at NDIM is unique as the students graduate with a 'Dual Specialization' rather than 1 Major and 1 Minor specialization as in most other B-Schools. Students at NDIM Select 2 Major Specializations out of Marketing, Finance, HR, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Media Marketing & Communication, IT, International Business, Digital Marketing and Business Analytics. PGDM (MBA) with 2 specializations at NDIM multiplies career opportunities manifold.
NDIM PGDM is also known for its 'Case Based Learning' and 'Skill Based Curriculum' which is regularly fine-tuned to changing global requirements by 93 Recruiters across different sectors of Industry, who constitute its 'Academic Advisory Council'.
NDIM was one of the first B-Schools in India to Launch specializations in Business Analytics, Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Digital Marketing. Further super specializations that have emerged include Media and Communications Management and Finance, HR and Marketing with special focus on Analytics and Digital aspects. Additional New Age Modules in the pipeline for our PGDM / MBA students include Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things & Block Chain Technology.
NDIM Admission 2019 Closing Soon
- Only 5% seats are reserved for May MAT Applicants for NDIM PGDM Admission 2019. Accordingly, the NDIM PGDM admissions 2019 through May MAT are still available for next few days
- The NDIM Application Fee is Rs 1,000.
How to Apply for NDIM Admission
The application for PGDM admission can be submitted in offline or online mode as under:
Offline Application Process
- Admission Application Form can be collected from the Institute on cash payment of Rs.1000/- or by sending a Demand Draft (DD) for the same amount in favour of 'New Delhi Institute of Management' payable at New Delhi.
- You need to fill up the application form and send it to NDIM New Delhi with relevant required documents or can submit it at the institute Apply Now
Online Application Process
- Application Form can also be downloaded from NDIM website and can be submitted online.
NDIM MBA/PGDM Admission 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- A Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline with a minimum of 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to a reserved category) marks in aggregate or equivalent grades from a University recognized by Association of Indian Universities / AICTE.
- If a student is appearing in the final year of graduation in 2019, the student is eligible to apply for PGDM Batch of 2019-21, provided he/she completes all formalities of the graduation examinations in time.
- Candidates must have taken at least one of the Nationalised management entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, GMAT
- Candidate with business experience will be given additional weightage in the selection process
NDIM PGDM Admission Criteria:
Final Admission at NDIM will be based on your performance on following criteria.
- Graduation Exams.
- Above mentioned Aptitude Tests.
- Group Discussions.
- Personal Interviews.
- Extra weightage is awarded for: Outstanding achievement in any other field/ activities highlighting leadership, team working, innovative, decision making qualities, work experience, additional educational qualifications, industry sponsorship, contribution to social causes/community service.
- Female candidates get preferential treatment if they have same score as male candidates.
- 2% Seats are reserved for the wards of serving /retd. defence/paramilitary forces/police personnel.
- 5% seats reserved for applicants from J&K, Northeast, Naxal affected areas, wards of defence/police/para-military services personnel who laid down their lives in any operation.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC and other categories if any is provided as per AICTE directions.
- Unfilled seats are offered to the general category candidates.
So if you are looking for a good PGDM B-school in Delhi for Admissions 2019, you can consider NDIM to apply.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on B-school and Admission Updates.