Known for its Case Based Learning and Skill Based Curriculum, New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM) New Delhi is a well known MBA College in Delhi NCR offering PGDM, PGDM-Marketing and PGDM-Finance Programs. NDIM is steered by global leaders of eminence to ensure international standards in curriculum, faculty, teaching pedagogy, industry connect and placements.
Admission 2021 at NDIM New Delhi is currently open for next few days as the CMAT 2021 exam has been postponed. Application process is online with an application fee of Rs.1000/-. NDIM accepts scores of CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, GMAT exams. NDIM offers Full Time AICTE Approved PGDM Programs with Dual Specialization across 9 electives.
NDIM has been providing world class management education, 100% placements and Top Industry Interface since its inception in 1992. Over 250 Excellent Companies recruited at NDIM in each of the last 3-4 years. The claim by NDIM of 100% Placement has been verified and found accurate by the ASCI (Advertising Standards Council of India).
NDIM New Delhi: Highlights and USPs
- MBA Equivalent PGDM: NDIM New Delhi PGDM Programme is approved by the AICTE and is declared MBA equivalent, both by the Association of Indian Universities and the AICTE.
- Ranking & Accreditation: Business India has consistently rated NDIM in the highest A+++ category, while KPMG has ranked NDIM among the fastest growing MBA colleges of Asia. NDIM is ranked among top 100 B-schools in India by GoI, MHRD NIRF Ranking 2020. It is Accredited by the National Board of Accreditation since 2004. The PGDM at NDIM is Internationally Accredited by ASIC, UK with a ‘Premier College Status’ which is a rare global distinction.
- Corporate Linked Institute: NDIM is the B-School Awarded by the AICTE and the CII for being the Best Industry Linked Management Institute in the country
- Moderate Fee: Two years PGDM programme fee is Rs. 9.70 lakhs which is much less than other top MBA colleges
- 100% Placement: NDIM has recorded 100% placement since inception. Placement 2020 is also an example to it.
- Top Recruiters: Genpact, Flourish, Dalda, Subros, Taj Group, Grofers, Square Yards, Tangent, UFlex, Tata Teleservices among others are the key recruiters
- Dual Specialization: PGDM at NDIM is unique as the students graduate with 'Dual Specialization' rather than 1 major and 1 minor specialization
- Unique Pedagogy: NDIM's PGDM is known for its 'Case Based Learning' and 'Skill Based Curriculum' which is regularly fine-tuned to changing global requirements by 93 recruiters across different sectors of industry, who constitute its 'Academic Advisory Council'
- International Immersion: NDIM offers its students the option to pursue International study tours. Students can choose to study in international universities for a specified time.
NDIM is led by Mr Vishwa Mohan Bansal, the Chairman of Board of Governors, New Delhi Institute of Management. Mr Bansal has been a senior civil servant and served Govt of India, several State Governments and a number of Public sector Undertakings of Central as well as State Govt’s, for 40+ years at highest levels.
NDIM – The Corporate / Industry Linked PGDM/ MBA Institute in India
NDIM is the B-School Awarded by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for being the Best Industry Linked Management Institute in the country in 2018 & 2017. The finalist B-Schools in 2018 included IIM-Udaipur and NDIM. NDIM was the final Winner of this prestigious award in the Management Category.
NDIM PGDM Programme Fee
The 2 years full time PGDM programmes at NDIM New Delhi are MBA equivalent programmes as announced by AIU/AICTE. The PGDM programme fee for different MBA programmes offered by NDIM is as below:
NDIM PGDM Programme Name
2 Years Full time PGDM 2021-23
2 Years Full Time PGDM in Marketing
2 Years Full Time PGDM in Finance
NDIM MBA fee structure is much lower than many MBA colleges. The total fee is inclusive of all on-campus charges and facilities. Hostel is optional and extra.
NDIM placements for 2018-20 Batch have remained high. The Highest & Average Placements have increased year-on-year. In 2019, 11 students were recruited at an annual highest package of Rs.16.1 Lakhs, compared to the highest salary of Rs.15.2 Lakhs last year which was offered to 7 students. Average Placements at NDIM are at Rs 6.5 Lakhs per annum. Many new MNCs are added each year in the recruitment pipeline at higher packages.
Over the years, more than 1,000 companies of repute have recruited at NDIM and given 100% finest placements year on year, with more than 250 companies recruiting at its campus every year for the past 5 years.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM): Programme Highlights
- PGDM course at NDIM was declared equivalent to MBA by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) for the first time on 3rd April 2008
- The MBA equivalence to PGDM has been renewed by the AIU from time to time continuously since 2008.
- NDIM PGDM curriculum competes with the best business colleges in the country
- PGDM is designed to sustain all round excellence and provide an in-depth understanding of key functional areas of Management
- PGDM programme specialization covers key areas in Marketing, Finance, Production & Operations Management, Human Resource Development, SCM, Information Technology, Business Analyst, Digital Marketing, Media Management & International Business.
PGDM Marketing: Highlights
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Marketing) is a 2-year, full time programme approved by the AICTE and also MBA equivalence by the AICTE itself since 2008.
- PGDM Marketing is internationally accredited by ASIC (U.K.)
- The modular design of the course, divided into four semesters, builds a strong foundation in the basic areas of management with specific focus on marketing
- Completion of summer internship and end term research project are mandatory for students.
- The programmeis designed especially for candidates who aspire to have formal management education to equip them with modern managerial tools and techniques in marketing management.
- The programme aims to develop conceptual knowledge and behavioral skills in the students to enable them to cope with the developing challenges in the corporate world
- The course is designed not only to impart knowledge of new practices and tools of marketing management but also to complement basic learning of students with practical experience and corporate practices to meet the needs of students, society and prospective employers, including opportunities for self employment& Entrepreneurship
- The programme is challenging, hence a large part of learning is based on applied research, live projects and internship, besides class room conceptualization and cases, quizzes, term papers, written examinations, case submissions and discussions
- Apart from large number of core marketing and other functional areas and strategy courses, the PGDM Marketing students study innovative courses in Internet Marketing, Below-the-line Marketing, Event Marketing, Bottom of Pyramid Marketing, Rural Marketing, Financial Services Marketing, Sports Marketing, Green Marketing among others
PGDM Finance: Highlights
Finance sector in India is poised for a high trajectory growth, opening multiple opportunities in almost every field. The changing horizons in financial dynamism in the industry are adequately addressed at NDIM by constant re-think and redefining of the course deliverables in sync with industry expectations.
- The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) is a 2-year, full time programme approved by the AICTE and also declared MBA equivalent by the AIU since 2008.
- PGDM Finance programme is internationally accredited by ASIC (U.K.)
- PGDM Finance offered by New Delhi Institute of Management is an intensely structured industry netted program
- PGDM Finance students have the option to take upto 12 electives in the area of finance and build expertise across emerging verticals.
Admission Open: Application Fee Rs.1000/-
Candidates seeking admission to PGDM programmes at NDIM New Delhi need to pay application fee of Rs.1000/-.
How to Apply for NDIM Admission
The application for PGDM admission can be submittedin online mode as under:
- Application Form can be downloaded from NDIM website and can be submitted online.
- The payment of application fee should be made by using a credit/debit card for payment of Rs.1000/-.
NDIM Admission 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- A Bachelor's Degree(10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grades from a University recognized by Association of Indian Universities / AICTE.
- If you are appearing final year of graduation in 2021, you are also eligible to apply for PGDM programs 2021-23, provided you complete all formalities of the examinations
- Candidates must have taken at least one of the management entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, GMAT
- Candidate with business experience will be given additional weightage in the selection process
NDIM PGDM 2021 Admission Criteria
Applicants are required to appear for MAT conducted by AIMA or Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs or XAT, ATMA, GMAT, AICTE-CMAT or State University MBA Entrance Examinations.
NRIs / Foreign Citizens can seek admission based on their inter-se merit, group discussion and personal interview, as per AICTE guidelines.
Final selection is based on overall performance in:
- Graduation Exams.
- Above mentioned Aptitude Tests.
- Group Discussions.
- Personal Interviews.
- Extra weightage is awarded for : Outstanding achievement in any other field/ activities highlighting leadership, team working, innovative, decision making qualities, work experience, additional educational qualifications, industry sponsorship, contribution to social causes/community service.
- Female candidates get preferential treatment if they have same score as male candidates.
- 2% Seats are reserved for the wards of serving /retd. defence/paramilitary forces/police personnel.
- 5% seats reserved for applicants from J&K, Northeast, Naxal affected areas, wards of defence/police/para-military services personnel who laid down their lives in any operation.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC and other categories if any is provided as per AICTE directions.
- Unfilled seats are offered to the general category candidates.
Dual Specialization: New Age Subjects in line with Changing Industry Dynamics
Unlike most other PGDM and MBA programmes, PGDM at NDIM is unique as the students graduate with a 'Dual Specialization' rather than 1 Major and 1 Minor specialization as in most other B-Schools.
Students at NDIM Select 2 Major Specializations out of Marketing, Finance, HR, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Media Marketing & Communication, IT, International Business, Digital Marketing and Business Analytics. PGDM (MBA) with 2 specializations at NDIM multiplies career opportunities manifold.
NDIM PGDM is also known for its 'Case Based Learning' and 'Skill Based Curriculum' which is regularly fine-tuned to changing global requirements by 93 Recruiters across different sectors of Industry, who constitute its 'Academic Advisory Council'.
NDIM was one of the first B-Schools in India to Launch specializations in Business Analytics, Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Digital Marketing. Further super specializations that have emerged include Media and Communications Management and Finance, HR and Marketing with special focus on Analytics and Digital aspects. Additional New Age Modules in the pipeline for the PGDM / MBA students include Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things & Block Chain Technology.
Well Researched & Qualified Faculty
NDIM Students are groomed for the Business World under the guidance and care of its highly committed team of 75 Full Time Faculty Members. NDIM faculty has been associated with 31 International Universities and 260 Corporate houses in India and Abroad.
NDIM Industry Connect: Constantly Connect Students with the Corporate Sector
In addition to 8-10 weeks long Summer Internship provided to each student by NDIM, each of NDIM students also pursues at least 1 Live Project, 1 Winter Internship and another short term 10-12 day project with the Industry. To give top-line exposure, NDIM students are also sent to various TV shows of NDTV, CNBC, AAJ TAK, ZEE and to the conferences of FICCI, ASSOCHAM, CII, PHDCCI, IIC, IHC at NDIM's cost. Last year, 95+ such opportunities were offered to the NDIM students so that they may learn directly from the top business icons.
Entrepreneurship and Incubation at NDIM
NDIM offers opportunities for Entrepreneurship and Incubation of business ideas for its students. NDIM was the only AICTE approved B-School in North & Central India to have been chosen by the AICTE, Government of India, for hosting India’s biggest Startup & Digital Revolution (the Smart India Hackathon) of creating more than 26,000 new ventures in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
A large number of top recruiters select NDIM students at this mega event. Country's biggest association of the finest HR heads, the NHRDN signed an MOU exclusively with NDIM to establish & support Entrepreneurs at NDIM campus. Shri Prakash Javadekar, Union Minister for HRD, inaugurated the National wide event from NDIM in 2018.
A separate incubation cell provides unparalleled support to budding student entrepreneurs at NDIM. A dedicated facility in the campus has been set purely to support our student’s start up initiatives.
International Exposure to Each PGDM Student at NDIM
NDIM students were offered more than 200 International internships across 21 countries over the last 3 years. Additionally, students have attended Global Management Programmes at Oxford UK, Singapore and Malaysia. The most recent Study Abroad Programme was spread across France, Germany, Belgium and Netherlands. Ambassadors of 11 countries including Canada, Brazil, China, Japan, Korea, Libya, Vietnam, Niger, Venezuela, Costa Rica and Czech Republic have recently visited NDIM Campus and interacted with students, opening up new vistas of learning and opportunities for NDIM students.
Foreign faculty from Top global Universities also teach as visiting faculty at NDIM. Each year NDIM proudly hosts the Global Village Summit at its campus in Association with International Student organizations to promote cross cultural learning and growth opportunities for its students.
NDIM New Delhi was set up in 1992, not as a business venture but as a humble pay back to the nation, by former bureaucrat & freedom fighter, J.R Bansal. With the Mission of reviving centuries old rich educational heritage of India, the founders conceived NDIM to be a catalyst for limitless learning with human values providing equal opportunity to one and all.
NDIM's PGDM is known for its 'Case Based Learning' and 'Skill Based Curriculum' which is regularly fine-tuned to changing global requirements by 93 recruiters across different sectors of industry, who constitute its 'Academic Advisory Council'.
In view of Mr. Bansal, Chairman BoG, NDIM, “PGDM institutions are known to have lot more flexibility in terms of curriculum improvement, new initiatives, faculty recruitment, adding new programs, industrial linkages etc. and are run only by the autonomous institutes which are monitored and supervised by the AICTE.”
NDIM has completed a legacy of 28 years with many milestones achieved during its glorious journey towards excellence. In a fiercely competitive Indian B-school marketplace, where IIMs, ISB, XLRI and a few other elite institutions are competing for attracting the best student talent, NDIM has marked Global foot print in its education and placements.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on NDIM New Delhi