India’s top Business Icons, Policy Makers, Management Education Doyens and Opinion-shapers are coming together for the 12th edition of India’s most respected management education conference – INDIAN MANAGAMENT CONCLAVE (IMC), to be held on December 9-10 at IIM Kozhikode’s picturesque campus. Much admired business leader, Mr. Suresh Narayanan, Chairman and Managing Director of Nestlé India will be delivering the Keynote Address at 12th IMC 2022 on December 10.
Mr Narayanan is in the news recently for being recognized as India’s “Best CEO - FMCG for 2022“ by Fortune Magazine. Mr Narayanan joins Mr Ravi Venkatesan, Ex. Chairman, Microsoft India; Ex Co-Chairman, Board of Infosys; Dr Debashis Chatterjee, Director, IIM Kozhikode; Dr Geoff Perry, EVP & Chief Officer, Asia Pacific, AACSB International and Directors from India’s Top B-schools who will be addressing IMC 2022.
Organized by MBAUniverse.com in partnership with India’s top B-schools and knowledge organizations, IMC is India's most respected Annual Management Education Conference & Awards Platform. Like in the past, IMC 2022 Conference is an exclusive, in-person leadership conference. There will be no virtual or online steaming of the conference.
Suresh Narayanan, the Turnaround Man
As the CMD of Nestle India, a company with market capitalization of more than INR 1,70,000 crores, Suresh Narayanan is credited with turning the company around during its most turbulent period. Mr. Narayanan’s appointment in 2015 coincided with the company’s worst crisis ever. Maggi, the iconic brand, ran into trouble with the Indian food regulators and was removed from retail stores across several states. In addition to huge financial losses, Maggi was at the verge of immense loss of trust from customers and a massive setback to its strong brand equity.
To his credit, Mr. Narayanan quickly began revitalizing the company’s connect with various stakeholders, including customers and the government and took many positive initiatives to turnaround the situation. By the end of 2019, Nestlé India had recorded double-digit value growth over nine consecutive quarters!
This was not the first time that Mr Narayanan turned around a business! In 2008, Mr. Narayanan was appointed as Managing Director of Nestlé Singapore Pte. Ltd. During his time, the overall business in Singapore witnessed sustained growth amidst the economic downturn. He was awarded the Medal of Commendation by the Government of Singapore in 2010, for excellence in employee relations during this challenging period.
Mr. Narayanan has over 30 years of rich experience in the FMCG. Mr. Narayanan was also the Chairman and CEO of Nestlé Philippines prior to joining Nestlé India as Managing Director.
Mr. Narayanan holds a Master’s Degree in Economics from the Delhi School of Economics. He has a Diploma from the IMD Program for Executive Development and has participated in the Nestlé Leadership Program of the London Business School.
IIM Kozhikode set to host IMC 2022
Earlier, welcoming the conference to its campus, Dr Debashis Chatterjee, Director, IIM Kozhikode said, “IIM Kozhikode is happy to partner with MBAUniverse.com to bring the 12th edition of Indian Management Conclave to ‘God’s Own Campus’.” IIM Kozhikode joins India’s leading management institutions including IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore and ISB Hyderabad who have hosted IMC conference, and shared their expertise with leaders and decision-makers from more than 100 progressive B-schools and Universities who religiously attend the conference.
Confirmed speakers for IMC 2022 include:
- Mr. Suresh Narayanan, Chairman and Managing Director, Nestlé India Limited
- Mr Ravi Venkatesan, Ex. Chairman, Microsoft India; Ex Co-Chairman, Board of Infosys
- Dr Debashis Chatterjee, Director, IIM Kozhikode
- Fr Sebastian George, S.J, Director, XLRI Jamshedpur
- Dr Varun Nagaraj, Dean, SPJIMR Mumbai
- Dr Geoff Perry, EVP & Chief Officer, Asia Pacific, AACSB International
More than 20 CXOs and Directors from India’s top B-schools to address IMC 2022. Read more.
IMC Conference will host following sessions:
- Inaugural & Valedictory Sessions: Addressed by CEOs, Policy Makers & Global Thought-leaders
- Plenary Sessions: Addressed by Director, Dean and Subject Matter experts from India’s top B-schools and corporates
- IMC Award for Excellence in Management Education 2022
- IMC Distinguished Alumni Awards 2022
- Leadership Masterclass
Organized by MBAUniverse.com in partnership with India’s top B-schools and knowledge organizations, IMC is India's definitive annual Management Education Conference & Awards Platform. IMC 2022 Theme, key speakers and other details are now available on conference website. Registrations are now open. More than 100 Directors, Deans, Senior Faculty Members and Decision Makers have confirmed to attend. Visit conference website www.mbauniverse.com/imc2022 to register.
Stay tuned to MBAUnivese.com for more details.
- MBAs should be Job-Creators and not merely Job-Seekers, says Former President of India Ram Nath Kovind at Indian Management Conclave 2022; presents IMC Awards; CEOs, 250 Directors & Decision Makers participate
- Shri Ram Nath Kovind, Hon’ble Former President of India, to Deliver Valedictory Address and Present IMC Awards on Dec 10 - IMC 2022
- IMC Awards 2022: Nominations Open for two Cutting-edge Themes; Chief Guest to present Awards to Winners on Dec 10 at IIM Kozhikode
- IIM Kozhikode to partner and host 12th edition of INDIAN MANAGEMENT CONCLAVE 2022 on December 9-10