Rajalakshmi School of Business (RSB) is one of the top emerging B-schools in Chennai. RSB offers 2 years Full Time PGDM program with dual specialization and MBA International program in collaboration with Swinburne University, Australia. Rajalakshmi School of Business has created a powerful RBS Business Advisory Council that comprises of Business Icons, CEOs and leaders from other domain. RSB PGDM is a high RoI management programme with moderate fee and good placements. Online Application process for RSB Chennai admission 2023 is open.
Rajalakshmi School of Business (RSB) is part of the Rajalakshmi Institutions, a 25+ years old Chennai-based premier educational foundation. Considered as one of the best MBA colleges in Chennai with 100% Placements, RSB offers flagship 2 years Full Time PGDM program at its Chennai campus and MBA(I) program in collaboration with Swinburne University, Australia. Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai Admission 2023 process for PGDM 2023-25 batch is open. Read more about RSB USPs, Fees, Placements, Faculty, RSB Chennai Admission process.
Sharing the Key USPs of RSB, Dr P David Jawahar, Director of RSB Chennai, said, “Founded on strong moral and ethical grounds, RSB offers PGDM courses that are truly world-class. With a strong faculty pool – both full time and industry practitioners, an up to date curriculum, and the blending of technology and tools into the syllabus, the learning experience is truly dynamic and relevant. Live projects, Summer Internships and outside the classroom learning experiences are strongly encouraged, giving our students a cutting edge advantage in their workplaces.”
Read Table of Contents below to know all about the key USPs, fees, placements and admission process at RSB Chennai
Table of Contents
- Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai: Highlights and USPs
- Rajalakshmi B-School Advisory Council Comprises CEOs & Leaders
- RSB Career Enhancement Training Programme
- Rajalakshmi Business School Chennai Admission 2023: Programmes, Fees, Seats
- Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai Admission 2023: Dual PGDM Specializations
- Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai Placements
- Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai Admission 2023 Process
1. Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai: Highlights and USPs
- Top Faculty: RSB Chennai has strong core faculty team having PhDs, including from IIMs, IITs and leading overseas B-Schools.
- Curriculum & Pedagogy at par with Top B-Schools: RSB offers a rich curriculum PGDM in management course which is at par with the IIMs. The PGDM course at RSB includes GD-PI training, Industrial Visits, Guest Lectures from Corporate leaders, Summer Internship, Corporate Mentorship and others.
- High Placements: RSB Chennai has 100% Placement Record since Inception. RSB Chennai Placement 2021 has recorded Average Salary of Rs 7.8 Lakhs Per Annum while Highest Salary was Rs 12 Lakhs Per Annum.
- Top Recruiters: Top recruiters in RSB placement include ITC, Federal bank, Flipkart, Amazon, Decathlon, Zoho, Swiggy, Naukri.Com, Nippon Paint, Zomato, CBRE, JLL, Bigbasket, Godrej, Reliance Digital
- Moderate Fee, High ROI: Offering high Return on Investment, RSB Chennai PGDM fee is Rs. 7,82,500 which is much lower than the fee at many other good B-schools
- CEOs & Leaders in RBS Advisory Council: Rajalakshmi School of Business has created a powerful RBS Business Advisory Council that comprises of Business Icons, CEOs and leaders from other domain.
- RSB Career Enhancement Training Programme: RSB offers a unique and comprehensive Career Enhancement Training Programme (CETP). Read more below
- Location Advantage: RSB is located in Chennai which is also known as the "Auto Hub of India" and "Detroit of Asia”. RBS is part of a 15 acre of Hi-Tech Wi-fi enabled campus with AC Classrooms.
So, if you are convinced about the merits of this B-school, and wish to take admission, continue reading for important information and guidance.
2. Rajalakshmi B-School Advisory Council Comprises CEOs & Leaders
Rajalakshmi School of Business has created a powerful RBS Business Advisory Council that comprises of Business Icons, CEOs and leaders from other domain. RBS Business Advisory Council guides the faculty and students on the changing nature of business and work and how MBA program should be adapted to changing needs.RBS Business Advisory Council members include:
CK Ranganathan, Founder of Cavinkare; Mr. Bhaskar Bhat, Managing Director - Titan Industries; Mr. Ambi M.G. Parameswaran, Advisor - DraftfcbUlka; Mr. N Kumar, Vice Chairman - The Sanmar Group; Mr. M Madhavan Nambiar, Vice Chairman - The Sanmar Group; Mr. Ravi Sam, Managing Director - Adwaith Textiles; Mr. Alwar Thothathri Raman, Founder Chairman - Seaa Trust; Mr. Gopal Krishna G S S, Country Head - Market Function & Product Group Head, TCS Ion At TCS;
3. RSB Career Enhancement Training Programme
RSB has a panel of corporate mentors who are senior executives from various leading companies. Each mentor is assigned a small group of students to take under their wings. The mentor plays a vital role in shaping the individual by guiding them throughout their journey at RSB. The mentor collaborates with the students at various strategic intervals and provides his expert advice and guidance to help the student excel in industry preparedness as well as academics. RSB Corporate Mentorship Program gives the student a sense of confidence to go out and face the world on his/her own. RSB Corporate mentors include:
Mr. Shankar Naganathan, Ceo – XS Real; Mr. Pradeep Cholayil, Chairman & Managing Director Cholayil Private Limited; Mr. Murali Sundar, Business Director Schwarzkopf Professional; Mr. A V Senthil, Vice President, V.P Operations, Capgemini; Mr. Ravi Santhanam, Founder & CEO Metadrsti Advisory
4. Rajalakshmi Business School Chennai Admission 2023: Programmes, Fees, Seats
Rajalakshmi School of Business offers industry relevant programmes at its Chennai campus. The programme is modelled on the IIMs and will transform you into an industry ready management graduate which will help you land your dream job. Below is shared all the key details about the RSB PGDM programme, RSB Chennai fees and intake for the PGDM programme in tabular format:
RSB Chennai Management Programme
RSB Chennai Fees
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) - 2 Years full time AICTE approved
In this article, we will share details for 2 years full time AICTE approved PGDM programme offerd at RSB Chennai and Rajalakshmi Chennai PGDM Admission 2023 process.
5. Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai Admission 2023: Dual PGDM Specializations
Rajalakshmi Chennai PGDM Admission 2023 offers dual specialization opportunities in its PGDM programme. RSB offers students a choice of two major areas of specialization from Marketing, Finance, Operations, OB/HR, and Business Analytics, and provides an array of courses that help students get specialized expertise in their chosen areas.RSB also gives students an opportunity to present themselves as business-ready candidates to the business world. Students are required to take 14 elective courses, with six courses in an area required to be declared as a major area of specialization.
6. Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai Placements
Rajalakshmi School of Business has a 100% record of placing students in leading companies across various industries such as Manufacturing, IT, Telecom and various other sectors. With a range of initiatives such as Future Leaders Programme (FLP) and Corporate Mentorship Programme (CMP), the students are familiarized right from the beginning to meet the demands and rigor at the future work place. Luminaries from academia and industry interact with the students during the Corporate Lectures which encourage and motivate the young managers.
Below are key highlights of RSB PGDM Placements 2021:
Highest Salary (Rs.in lakhs)
Rs 7.80 Lakhs Per Annum
Rs 12.00 Lakhs Per Annum
ITC, Federal bank, Flipkart, Amazon, Decathlon, Zoho, Swiggy, Naukri.Com, Nippon Paint, Zomato, CBRE, JLL, Bigbasket, Godrej, Reliance Digital
Speaking about a RBS Student she recruited, Ms. Swathi M - Head HR, Airtel Chennai said, “Bargavi RP had a steep learning curve. She has picked up inputs quickly and was the first to be given a store. Doing well.”
7. Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai Admission 2023 Process
Below are shared the important details and key points on Rajalakshmi Chennai PGDM Admission 2023, Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai Eligibility to apply, Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai Cut off, and other details about RSB Chennai MBA admission 2023.
7.1 Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai Eligibility Criteria 2023
- A candidate seeking admission to PGDM must possess UGC recognized Under Graduation degree such as B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc/BBA/ B.Com etc or an equivalent examination approved by the AICTE with at least 50% marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates who are in final year of Bachelor’s degree, are also eligible to apply
- Applicants should have a valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA score.
7.2 How to Apply for RSB Chennai Admission 2023?
RSB Chennai Admission Process starts with the submission of application for admission. Candidates have to fill and submit the online Application Form with requisite application fee for RSB Chennai admission 2022. Apply Now
7.3 RSB Chennai Cut off for Admission 2023
Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai has not prescribed minimum cut offs for shortlisting. The candidates will be shortlisted based on their entrance exam score, academics and other parameters. Short-listed candidates will be called to attend Personal Interview.
7.4 RSB Chennai Admission Selection Process: Final Selection Process 2023
RSB Chennai Admission Selection Process is through the composite score of students based on the parameters given below:
- Entrance Test Scores (As mentioned in the eligibility criteria above)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Past academic performance
- Work Experience (if any)
- Extra-curricular activities and interests
- Achievements and Accomplishments
RSB Chennai Last Date to Apply
Application process for the PGDM program is currently open. RSB Chennai Admission Last Dates are yet to be announced
Apart from moderate fee, Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai Scholarships are also offered to meritorious and needy students on various parameters. Rajalakshmi Chennai PGDM Admission 2023 is open for few more days and the application can be submitted online.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai