Rajalakshmi School of Business is part of the Rajalakshmi Institutions, a 24-year old Chennai-based premier educational foundation, and a highly respected group of institutions in the technical and professional educational fields. RSB has been conferred the prestigious award of being in the Times of India 2016 list of Top-Emerging B-Schools.
Considered as one of the best management colleges in Chennai, RSB offers flagship 2 years Full Time PGDM program at its Chennai campus and MBA(I) program in collaboration with Swinburne University, Australia. If you are a fresher or a working executive with two to five years of experience and aspiring to obtain a global and world class education at an Indian price tag, then RSB is the best management institute in Chennai offering in-demand management courses to fulfil your ambition.
Rajalakshmi School of Business carries a global ambition with a local touch. Sharing the vision to see RSB Chennai among top B-schools of India in next few years, Dr. Dindayal Swain, Director of RSB Chennai, said, “As a business school, we are confident to become a top business school in the country in the area of digital marketing and branding, entrepreneurship, finance, general management, data science, analytics and online education in the coming decade.”
PGDM Admission 2021 at Rajalakshmi School of Business is open for few more days till July 15, 2021. Read more about RSB Chennai USPs, Fees, Placements, Faculty, admission process
Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai: Highlights and USPs
- Top Faculty: RSB Chennai has strong core faculty team having PhDs, including from IIMs, IITs and leading overseas B-Schools
- Dual Specialization: RSB Chennai offers dual specialization in its PGDM programme and offers a choice from among five specializations, including Business Analytics
- Moderate Fee: Offering high Return on Investment, RSB Chennai PGDM fee is Rs.6.10 lakhs which is much lower than the fee at many other good B-schools
- High Placements: RSB Chennai has 100% Placement Record since Inception. RSB Chennai
- Placement 2020 has recorded Average Salary of Rs.660,000 LPA and Highest Salary of Rs. 750,000 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Top recruiters in RSB placement include ITC, Federal bank, Flipkart, Amazon, Decathlon, Zoho, Swiggy, Naukri.Com, Nippon Paint, Zomato, CBRE, JLL, Bigbasket, Godrej, Reliance Digital
- International Immersion: RSB Chennai organizes International Immersion/overseas educational tour at no extra cost during the programme
- Awards: RSB has been conferred the prestigious award of being in the Times of India 2016 list of Top-Emerging B-Schools
- CETP at RSB Chennai: RSB offers a unique and comprehensive Career Enhancement Training Programme (CETP).
- Academics & Financial Support: RSB Chennai provides Free Text Books & Course Material. The B-school has Trimester Calendar, as in the IIMs. RSB offers Merit scholarships
- Curriculum & Pedagogy at par with Top B-Schools: RSB offers a rich curriculum PGDM in management course which is at par with the IIMs in terms of the breadth of its offerings, the pedagogy used, and the blended curriculum of core and soft-skills courses consisting in-classroom training as well as out-of-the-classroom training and preparation that makes RSB students industry-ready. The PGDM course at RSB includes GD-PI training, Industrial Visits, Guest Lectures from Corporate leaders, Summer Internship, Corporate Mentorship and others.
- Student Mentorship: To address any problems that RSB students might face-both academic and non-academic, they are attached in small groups to a Faculty Mentor, whom they can approach for resolution of their problems. The Mentor-Mentee relationship continues for the entire duration of the student’s stay in RSB.
- Location Advantage: RSB Chennai has a 15 acre of Hi-Tech Wi-fi enabled campus with gallery type Air-Conditioned classrooms having Separate hostels for men and women with (optional) AC Rooms and is located in Chennai-known as the "Auto Hub of India" and "Detroit of Asia”.
So, if you are convinced about the merits of this B-school, and wish to take admission, continue reading for important information and guidance.
Rajalakshmi Business School Admission 2021: Programmes Offered, Fee, Intake
Rajalakshmi School of Business offers industry relevant programmes at its Chennai campus. The programme is modelled on the IIMs and will transform you into an industry ready management graduate which will help you land your dream job. Below is shared all the key details about the RSB PGDM programme, RSB Chennai fees and intake for the PGDM programme in tabular format:
RSB Chennai Management Programme
RSB Chennai Fees (Rs.in lakhs)
2 Years full time AICTE approved PGDM
In this article, we will share details for 2 Years full time AICTE approved PGDM at Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai.
RSB Chennai PGDM Admission 2021: Check Specializations
Rajalakshmi offers dual specialization opportunities in its PGDM programme. RSB offers students a choice of two major areas of specialization from Marketing, Finance, Operations, OB/HR, and Business Analytics, and provides an array of courses that help students get specialized expertise in their chosen areas.
RSB also gives students an opportunity to present themselves as business-ready candidates to the business world. Students are required to take 14 elective courses, with six courses in an area required to be declared as a major area of specialization.
Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai, Placements
PGDM program at Rajalakshmi is designed to create ‘industry-ready’ business managers who can contribute meaningfully across varied sectors. RSB has a 100% placement record since inception. One of the key highlights of RSB Placement 2020 is that there is a very narrow gap between highest and average salary in Rajalakshmi School of Business Placement 2020. Below are key highlights of RSB PGDM Placements 2020:
Average Salary (Rs.in lakhs)
Highest Salary (Rs.in lakhs)
ITC, Federal bank, Flipkart, Amazon, Decathlon, Zoho, Swiggy, Naukri.Com, Nippon Paint, Zomato, CBRE, JLL, Bigbasket, Godrej, Reliance Digital
Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai Admission 2021 Process
Below are shared the important details and key points on Rajalakshmi PGDM Admission 2021, Eligibility to apply, RSB Chennai cut off and other details about RSB Chennai MBA admission 2021
RSB Chennai Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate seeking admission to PGDM must possess UGC recognized Under Graduation degree such as B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc/BBA/ B.Com etc or an equivalent examination approved by the AICTE with at least 50% marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category will get a relaxation in the qualifying marks with cut off of 45%
Candidates who are in final year of Bachelor’s degree, are also eligible to apply
- Applicants should have a valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA score.
- Entrance exam scores are considered as an indicator of academic ability and achievement and is only one of the parameters for final selection.
How to Apply?
Candidates have to fill and submit the online Application Form with requisite application fee for admission to RSB Chennai.
RSB Chennai Cut off for Admission
Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai has not prescribed minimum cut offs for shortlisting. The candidates will be shortlisted based on their entrance exam score, academics and other parameters. Short-listed candidates will be called to attend Personal Interview. Call-letters for the Interview round are sent through courier, post and e-mail.
RSB Chennai Admission 2021: Final Selection Process
RSB’s selection process is through the composite score of students based on the parameters given below:
- Entrance Test Scores (As mentioned in the eligibility criteria above)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Past academic performance
- Work Experience (if any)
- Extra-curricular activities and interests
- Achievements and Accomplishments
Candidates will be selected based on the following criteria:
a) Academic Record
The Candidate’s record in Class X, Class XII and Under Graduation
b) Aptitude Test
Applicants should have a valid CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA scores. Entrance exam scores are considered as indicator of academic and analytic ability
c) GD-PI-WAT: Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) & Written Ability Test (WAT) will be conducted for shortlisted candidates who will be called to attend the process at any of the following locations:- Chennai, Madurai Kolkata, Patna and Ranchi. Candidates who cannot make it to any one of these locations will be interviewed through online medium. Due to Covid pandemic, it is possible that the interviews are conducted virtually.
d) Industry Experience
Candidates who have full-time industry experience post their graduation will get a certain credit for their experience. However, industry experience is not mandatory. Candidates fresh from college will also be considered.
After declaration of merit list and receiving the admission offer, candidates have to accept the offer letter and first admission payment of Rs 75,000 should be paid in order to take the admission
Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai PGDM Admission 2021 Dates
Application process for the PGDM program is open for a few more days. Apply Now
RSB Chennai PGDM course enables you to start becoming productive employees from the very beginning, in the organizations where you are placed. RSB mission is to help students to pursue a management career after completion of one of the most enriching and rigorous PGDM course in Chennai, Tamilnadu. RSB Chennai PGDM program is uniquely designed with high corporate connectedness and on the job experience for the students
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on Rajalakshmi School of Business Chennai