PGDM programme at SDMIMD Mysore is the only PGDM in India with dual accreditation of EFMD-EPAS and ACBSP. The 2 years Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is the flagship programme at SDMIMD. It is different and grooms industry ready business leaders. SDMIMD students get dual specialization in PGDM – an opportunity which is not available in most of the B-schools... Apply Now
The admission process for 2 years full time PGDM 2019-21 batch at SDMIMD is open at a moderate application fee of Rs.1250/-. The last date to apply for admission at SDMIMD is February 28, 2019.
Shri Dharmasthala Mnjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD), Mysore is one of the best MBA/PGDM colleges in South India. SDMIMD has announced that it would accept CAT 2018, XAT 2019, CMAT 2019 as well as 2018, NMAT 2018, GMAT scores for admission to PGDM 2019-21 batch.
Last opportunity for MBA Admission 2019
SDMIMD is one of the reputed B-schools in Karnataka and ranked among top 50 B-schools. SDMIMD's flagship 2 year, full time, residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program is approved by AICTE, accredited by NBA and enjoys international accreditation from ACBSP. The Institute has been rated A** (A Double Star) by Credit Rating Information Services of India Limited (CRISIL) and Brickwork Ratings at the National level.
SDMIMD Admission criteria do not prescribe high cut offs. The candidates with other excellent academics and quality achievements stand a good chance for admission.
- Candidate must hold a bachelor's degree with Full-time graduation courses in any discipline recognized by the UGC/AIU
- Consistent academic record of not less than 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in 10th Std, 12th Std and degree is required
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination in the year 2019, can also apply.
- Such candidates will have to submit the mark sheet and the certificate of passing bachelor’s degree by the prescribed date as decided by SDMIMD Mysore. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
- Students in final year of Degree should share in the form their percentage up to the Second Year/Last completed semester
- All candidates are required to take at least one of the entrance exams – CAT/ XAT/GMAT/CMAT/ NMAT or who already have valid CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/NMAT scores.
- Scores of any one of the above exams conducted in June 2018 up to March 2019 will be valid for the admission.
- Besides registering for entrance exam, candidates are also required to apply for admission to SDMIMD through a separate Application Form which is available online on the SDMIMD Website
- Candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the selection process.
- Students who are yet to register for any entrance exam may also apply. After applying for SDMIMD PGDM 2019-21, they may send details of their entrance exam registration by Email to SDMIMD mentioning their Name & SDMIMD Application Number
Application Fee: Rs.1250
The Application fees of Rs.1250/-can be paid online either directly to the bank account or through Paytm to SDMIMD
SDMIMD Mysore Admission Criteria
SDMIMD Admission Criteria 2019-21 is a two step process involving the shortlisting criteria and the Final selection Criteria comprising entrance exam score, Academics among others.
- SDMIMD Shortlisting Criteria
The first part of SDMIMD Mysore Admission criteria is its shortlisting criteria for final selection round. A candidate will be shortlisted by SDMIMD if he/she meets the following shortlisting criteria:
- Short listed applicants will be called for an Interview Process in March 2019 to be held at several centres across India as mentioned in the Application Form (Skype interviews also held on specific request)
- SDMIMD Mysore will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, entrance exam scores, educational background, work experience (Minimum 6 months) and other parameters
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process in March 2019. The PI process will consist of WAT, Extempore and Personal Interview.
- The final selection round for admission to SDMIMD will be held at several centres in India.
- Final Admission Selection Criteria
- All the shortlisted candidates are eligible to participate in Final selection round for admission to SDMIMD Mysore
- Final Selection Round 2019 at SDMIMD Mysore will have 3 components - Written Ability Test (WAT), Extempore Speech on a given topic for 2 minutes (In case of Skype Interview) and Personal Interview (PI)
- The PI-WAT at SDMIMD will be held during March 2019
- Final selection round will be held at several centres across India as mentioned in the application form
- Skype interviews will also be held on specific request
- Final Admission offer at SDMIMD Mysore will be based on entrance exam score, academic performance, Work Experience, performance in PI-WAT among others
- Selected students will be intimated by email/ phone/mobile.
SDMIMD Admission Cut Off
SDMIMD will decide cut offs based on the pool of applicants. However, based on last year cut offs, the likely cut offs for PGDM 2019-21 batch are:
Cut off percentile
CMAT 2019 & 2018
SDMIMD Admission Process
Following steps are included in the SDMIMD Admission process:
- Step 1: The candidate must apply and appear in at least one of the entrance exam scores - CAT 2018/XAT 2018/CMAT 2019 or 2018, GMAT, NMAT 2018, MAT 2018. It may be noted that the score of any of the above exams conducted in June 2018 up to May 2019 is Valid for admission to PGDM 2019-21
- Step 2: Candidates should register and apply for admission to SDMIMD Mysore latest by February 28, 2019
- Step 3: Candidates are short-listed for PI-WAT Round from among the candidates who have a valid entrance exam score, who have applied for admission to SDMIMD Mysore and who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the programme
- Step 4: Final selection round will be held in various cities in India in the month of March 2019.
- Step 5: After the PI-WAT round, final admission offers will be made to successful candidates in April/May 2019. Admission offer will be based on a composite score arrived on the basis of entrance exam score, Past academic performance, Work Experience, performance in PI-WAT among others. Final admission result of the selected candidates will be conveyed email/ phone/mobile.
SDMIMD Fees 2019-21
SDMIMD PGDM 2019-21 programme fee is Rs.10,70,000/-. The Fee includes Tuition & Hostel stay charges for the entire PGDM Program. Mess Charges are separate and are approximately Rs. 2,700/- to Rs. 2,800/- per month on a sharing basis which need to be paid in addition to the other fee. It is the current fees structure applicable to AY 2018-19 and is subject to change next year
SDMIMD Intake: 180
The present intake at SDMIMD, Mysore is 180 seats. The intake is expected to go up to 240 seats subject to AICTE approval.
Dual Specializations at SDMIMD
SDMIMD offers dual specialization. Specialization are offered in Finance, Marketing, Systems, Data Analytics, Human Resources Management and Operations. First year or the first 3 terms are common to all and in the second year, or from terms 4-6, the specialization comes into effect. Summer Internship of 2 months will be scheduled between the first and the second year.
SDMIMD Mysore Placements
SDMIMD has a consistent record of excellent placement. The maximum and average compensation packages at SDMIMD have been rising year after year. Companies visited the SDMIMD campus this year from a variety of sectors.
Highest Salary in Placement 2018 stood at Rs. 11 lakhs and the average salary was Rs.6.94 lakhs.
Top recruiters in Placement 2018 at SDMIMD included Morgan Stanly, FirstRand Bank, Moody’s Analytics, State Street Corporation, Byjus, Oracle, Infosys, TVS Sundaram, Ujjivan, TCS, Marrico, TTK Prestige, Oracle, Mind Tree among others.
SDMIMD was established in 1994 and till date 22 batches of PGDM graduates have passed out from its portals, currently holding important positions in the Indian and foreign corporate and service organizations. Institute has a creditable placement record.
Apart from the flagship 2 years PGDM programme, SDMIMD also offers 1 year PGPM programme for working professionals. The PGPM at SDMIMD is at par with the PGDM programme.
SDMIMD has earned two international accreditations by EFMD (EPAS) and by ACBSP. Recognizing the quality of management education and Internationalization at SDMIMD, global accreditation body EFMD has awarded the prestigious EPAS International Accreditation to the 2 year PGDM Program offered by SDIMD Mysore. It is the first Indian B-school to receive EPAS accreditation. SDMIMD's flagship PGDM program is approved by AICTE and is accredited by NBA also. SDMIMD is ranked among the top B-Schools in India. It has tie-ups with 12 Universities and B-schools abroad, for student exchange.
Stay tuned to MBAuniverse.com for more updates on SDMIMD Mysore