Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD) Mysore has opened the admission process for its one year full time management programme – PGCM 2020-21. SDMIMD offers five leading management programmes with a wide range of specializations including the doctoral programme in management. Apply Now
SDMIMD, Mysore is one of the leading B-schools in Karnataka and is ranked among top 50 B-schools in India. The PGCM at SDMIMD Mysore is a 15 months, Full-Time residential Program and is at par with the Flagship 2-year residential PGDM Programme. The Post Graduate Certificate in Management (PGCM) offered by SDMIMD is a rigorous, demanding and relevant program for aspirants looking for career growth. The program has been recognized by AICTE and involves 12 months of class-contact, followed by 3-months of off-site dissertation.
SDMIMD 1 Year PGCM: Among Top 10 One Year MBA
SDMIMD has joined the league of few MBA colleges who offer 1 year MBA in India. The one year short term MBA is the most sought after MBA programme in top MBA colleges of USA, Canada, Singapore, United Kingdom and other top B-schools across the world since the programme offers all the ingredients and USPs of 2 year MBA at a fast track.
SDMIMD 1 year PGCM program is ranked among one of the top 10 one year MBA programmes by Outlook B-School Survey 2018 along with IIMs, XLRI, SPJIMR, GLIM, IITs, IMI among others.
SDMIMD plans to further strengthen its one year PGCM programme. According to Dr. N R Parasuraman, Director SDMIMD Mysore, ‘We wish to strengthen our 1-year PGCM, and perhaps go in for a richer Sports program than the certificate program we presently have.”
PGCM Admission 2020: Open Now
Admission to SDMIMD one year PGCM 2020-21 is open now. The admission to the PGCM Program is available for freshers, working executives, entrepreneurs & members from family business, who have not had formal exposure to contemporary managerial tools and techniques by way of formal in-class interaction. Apart from filling this gap, SDMIMD PGCM also equips managers for assuming higher responsibilities and enables them to perform more efficiently and effectively in the context of the changed domestic and international business environment. Apply Now
SDMIMD: ACBSP and EFMD Accredited
SDMIMD has received two international accreditations recently by EFMD (EPAS) and by ACBSP. Recognizing the quality of management education and Internationalization at SDMIMD, the global accreditation body EFMD has awarded the prestigious EPAS International Accreditation to SDMIMD PGDM programme. SDIMD Mysore is the first Indian B-school to receive EPAS accreditation. With this accreditation, SDMIMD has become a part of EFMD’s global network of B-schools and Universities that will provide SDMIMD with access to exchange programs, research programs and other collaborations.
SDMIMD 1 Year PGCM: Programme Highlights
- SDMIMD belongs to the Dharmasthala group, known for its philanthropy and social impetus
- Takes inspiration from the dynamic Chairmanship of Dr D Veerendra Heggade, who has been awarded Padma Vibhushan by the Government of India for his contributions to society
- 1 Year PGCM is offered to freshers as well as to working executives
- Fast track management programme designed to be at par with 2 years programme
- PGCM focuses on creating inspirational business leaders and entrepreneurs to enable them to pursue individual & organization excellence with intellectual maturity and social responsibility
- PGCM is offered with industry relevant innovative and contemporary pedagogy
- Selected meritorious students in the batch will have an opportunity to study abroad for a term under Student Exchange Program. SDMIMD has international tie-up arrangements with 15 reputed schools abroad
- PGCM includes a Corporate immersion program
- SDMIMD offers Placement support service to PGCM students
- Eligible meritorious PGCM Students will be awarded scholarships under SDMIMD Merit Scholarship scheme
- The one year PGCM is Fully residential program with Single occupancy hostel rooms
- SDMIMD is housed in a scenic state-of-the-art campus in Mysore
- SDMIMD houses a well-equipped Library with Harvard Publishing site-license
- A vibrant atmosphere with 3 international conferences held every year
- A large number of corporate talks and seminars by leaders and academics
- Highly qualified faculty
- High research output, with opportunities for students to join hands with Faculty for helping in the research process
SDMIMD PGCM & PGDM Placements done together
PGCM Placement process is completed along with the PGDM placement. The placement at SDMIMD Mysore has remained high. Highest Salary in Placement 2019 stood at Rs.9 lakhs and the average salary was Rs.7.14 lakhs.
The students have been placed in varied roles such as Management Trainee, Consultant, Business Analyst, Credit Analyst, Market Intelligence Analyst, Area Manager, Regional Area Sales Manager.
Top recruiters in Placement 2019 at SDMIMD included Infosys, TCS, Oracle, Odessa Technologies, Mindtree, Ujjivan SF Bank, HDFC, Mahindra Finance, ICICI Securities, Federal Bank, ICICI, Morgan Stanley, L’Oreal, Berger, Marico among others.
SDMIMD PGCM Application Fee: Rs.500/-
The application fee is Rs.500/- and should be paid online while applying for one year PGCM 2020-21 at SDMIMD, Mysore. Please note that last date to apply is July 1, 2020. The programme commencement date is August 3, 2019.
PGCM 2020: Intake
SDMIMD will offer admission to up to 30 students only in its one year PGCM 2020-21 program
One Year PGCM Fee for 2020-21
The total fee for the SDMIMD One- Year Program of Post Graduate Certificate in Management is Rs.6,50,000/-payable in installments.
The fee includes Caution Deposit of Rs. 5000, and Rs. 54,000/- towards hostel fees (Rs. 30,000/- PA as hostel rent and Rs. 24,000/- PA towards establishment charges).
How to Apply for PGCM Admission?
SDMIMD PGCM Application should be submitted online. The application can be completed in following simple steps:
- Step 1: Login to one year PGCM home page at SDMIMD website
- Step 2: Click on ‘Apply Online’
- Step 3: Fill Up the Application Form by uploading the photo of 100 kb of required dimension
- Step 4: Submit & Pay the Application Fee of Rs.500/- online Apply Now
One Year PGCM Admission Eligibility
- Candidate must hold a bachelor's degree with Full-time graduation courses in any discipline recognized by the UGC/AIU
- Consistent academic record of not less than 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in degree is required
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination in the year 2020, can also apply.
- Such candidates will have to submit the mark sheet and the certificate of passing bachelor’s degree by the prescribed date as decided by SDMIMD Mysore. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
- Students in final year of Degree should share in the form their percentage up to the Second Year/Last completed semester
- All candidates are required to take at least one of the Competitive Entrance Exams with valid CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, KMAT, NMAT or Apply for SDMIMD Admission Test (SAT) scores
- Candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the selection process.
- The SDMIMD Admission Test (SAT) online entrance test has Quantitative, Reasoning, Logical and Passage. The test has 35 questions which are to be answered in 45 minutes.
One Year PGCM Admission Criteria
The PGCM admission process includes scrutinizing the filled application and the Personal Interview (PI) conducted at SDMIMD Mysuru
- Personal Interview (PI), will be conducted in-person OR interview on Skype will be permitted upon request.
- Candidates will receive the results of the personal interview on the very next day of the interview.
- Admission call letter for the selected students will be sent by email.
- The PGCM will commence on August 3, 2020
Important Dates for PGCM Selection Process
The selection process includes scrutinizing the filled application and the Personal Interview (PI) conducted on following dates.
- April 20, 2020
- May 20, 2020
- June 22, 2020
- July 6, 2020
SDMIMD is one of the reputed B-schools in Karnataka and ranked among top 50 B-schools. SDMIMD was established in 1994 and till date 23 batches of PGDM graduates have passed out from its portals, currently holding important positions in the Indian and foreign corporate and service organizations.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on SDMIMD Mysore