It’s yet another year of good placements at SDMIMD Mysore. SDMIMD has announced completion of 100% placement for PGDM 2017-19 batch. The average salary for SDMIMD Placements 2019 is Rs 7.14 lakhs per annum. As many as 15 new companies have hired this year at SDMIMD. Marque companies like Morgan Stanley, EY, HDFC, Marico, L’Oreal, OYO have hired SDMites this year... SDMIMD Mysore Admissions 2019 - Apply Now
So far only a handful of B-schools like SPJIMR, MDI Gurgaon, IIFT, IIMK, IMI New Delhi and IFIM Bangalore have announced 100% Placements 2019. Read more about MBA Placements 2019. On February 07, 2019 SDMIMD has joined this prestigious list.
More than 40 companies from diverse sectors like Manufacturing, Information Technology, Banking and Financial Services, FMCG, Start-ups, Consulting & Analytics visited SDMIMD for Placements 2019. The students have been placed in varied roles such as Management Trainee, Consultant, Business Analyst, Credit Analyst, Market Intelligence Analyst, Area Manager, Regional Area Sales Manager etc.
Announcing competition of placements, Dr NR Parasuraman, Director, SDMIMD Mysore told MBAUniverse.com, “With two months still to go for the completion of the program, all eligible students have been placed at an average salary of Rs. 7.14 lakhs. A total of 46 leading companies visited the campus so far for final placements.” SDMIMD Mysore Admissions 2019 - Apply Now
Banking and Financial Services sector hired the highest number of students followed by the Information Technology companies. Top companies from different sectors that have hired SDMIMD students this year include:
- Infosys, TCS, Oracle, Mindtree, Morgan Stanley, State Street from IT/ ITES
- HDFC, Federal Bank, ICICI Bank, Mahindra Finance, Anand Rathi, ICICI Securities from BFSI
- Ujjivan SF Bank, Suryoday SF Bank, ESAF SF Bank, Bharat Financial Inclusion, Samasta Microfinance, Spandana Sphoorty, Svatantra from small finance bank/ micro-finance
- L’Oreal, Berger, Marico and Café Coffee Day from Consumer/ FMCG
- Schneider Electric, Schindler, Core-el Technologies from manufacturing
- EY, Feedback Consulting, Odessa Technologies from Consulting
- OYO Rooms, Pyrox from start-up space
When asked about continued improvement in Placements at SDMIMD, Dr Parasuraman said, “The consistent placement achievement was made possible due to the exhaustive and intensive activities that the students are put through during their two year PGDM course at SDMIMD.” He pointed out following initiatives:
- High level of academic rigour
- Opportunity to learn beyond the boundaries of the institute through summer internships programs, live projects, applied research, international student exchange programs etc.
- Imbibing of leadership skills through participation in management fests conducted by premier institutions of the country, organising and participating in seminars/ conferences and participation in activities of over twenty clubs/ associations at the institute
- Sensitisation to the society through socially relevant project and centre for development studies.
- Placement preparation program that guides and mentors the students to seek and get careers of their choice
As part of PGDM, apart from the contemporary core courses, the students were able to choose their specialisations from among Marketing, Finance, Operations, Systems, Business Analytics and Human Resources Management. A large number of courses get offered under each stream encompassing all contemporary topics and in keeping with changing practices in leading B-schools the world over. The tie –up that SDMIMD has with the Business Analytics Institute of Europe is helping in developing the Analytics stream well.
Early completion and impressive list of companies which have visited SDMIMD for placements augur well for future placements.
Set up in 1993 in Mysore, Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development, popularly known as SDMIMD, is a premier B school whose PGDM program is the first and the only one so far to have been accorded the EPAS accreditation by European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
SDMIMD's flagship offers a two year, full time, residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program which is approved by AICTE and accredited by NBA. SDMIMD's PGDM Program is also accredited by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs), USA thus becoming the first institute in India to get the dual accreditation of ACBSP and EFMD – EPAS. The Institute has tie-ups with 15 foreign universities for academic collaboration. Admissions 2019 are currently open: SDMIMD Mysore Admissions 2019 - Apply Now
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on SDMIMD, Mysore