SDMIMD Mysore is all set to complete its Placement 2021 and is confident of achieving 100% Placement soon. The placement process at SDMIMD is in full swing with 60% of its students of PGDM 2019-21 batch already placed. More than 20top companieshave already visited the campus and a similar number is lined up to visit over the next couple of months.
SDMIMD had achieved 100% placements in earlier years and is confident of continuing the legacy this year too in spite of COVID induced slowdown. Dr. R. Sugant, Chairman-Placements, SDMIMD, Mysore said, “Placements 2021 are making great progress.We are confident that SDMIMD will reach the coveted 100% placement mark before the end of the program.”
When asked about the companies visiting campuses and the job roles, Dr. R. Sugant said, “Leading companies including Deloitte, EY, HDFC, ICICI Bank, Infosys, Morgan Stanley, Oracle have visited our campus. The students have been placed in varied roles such as Management Trainee, Consultant, Business Analyst, Credit Analyst, Area Manager, Business Development Manager etc. across industry sectors.”
Last date to Apply: 20th February, 2021
SDMIMD Placement 2021: Highlights So far
Here are the highlights of placements so far.
- 60% of the Batch already placed by the start of February 2021
- 20 Companies have already visited the SDMIMD campus till date
- Top Recruiters in Placement 2021 include Deloitte, EY, HDFC, ICICI Bank, Infosys, Morgan Stanley, Oracle among others
- 100% Placement expected before the programme completion
Unique ‘Ace framework’
To be ready for meeting rising recruiter’s expectations, SDMIMD has adopted a unique process in placement 2021. SDMIMD has adopted the‘ACE framework’ that is helping it to improve employability of its management graduates.
ACE framework stands for:
- ‘Academic Core’
- ‘Corporate enablement’
- ‘Empowered Self’
SDMIMD implemented this approach to ensure high students’ preparedness for ensuing placement season. As part of the initiative, all students are put through the placement preparation activities that include aptitude test preparation, one-to-one visioning, workshop on facing interviews, pre-placement interviews etc.
Recap of past Placements
Placement 2020 at SDMIMD was yet another year of 100% placements for the participating students with more recruiters hiring the talent. Many new companies participated at SDMIMD placement season. Marque companies like Morgan Stanley, EY, HDFC, Marico, L’Oreal, OYO hired SDMites in large numbers. The highest salary was Rs.9.50 lakhs, while the average salary was Rs.7.7 lakhs.
SDMIMD Final Placement 2020 Highlights
- Average salary Rs. 7.14 LPA in Placement 2020
- Highest Salary up at Rs.9.5 LPA
- 11 New Top Recruiters participated in campus placement 2020
- Total 36 companies participated in Final placement 2020
- Out 16 PPOs Offered by the companies, 3 PPOs accepted
- Top Recruiters includedDeloitte, Ernst & Young GDS, Morgan Stanley Infosys, IBM, TCS, Federal Bank, Ujjivan SFB, TTK Prestige, Freudenberg, HDFC Limited, Sundaram Home Finance, Feedback Consulting, Target Corporation
Last date to Apply for SDMIMD Mysore Admissions 2021 is closing on February 20, 2021.
SDMIMD is confident of finishing Placements 2021 soon. Says Dr. R. Sugant, “It has been a stupendous performance thus far by our students for Placements 2021, and we look forward to a glorious placement year.”
SDMIMD Admissions 2021 for flagship two-year, full time, residential PGDM program are currently open. Apply now.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on SDMIMD, Mysore