The countdown to IMC 2022, India’s most respected MBA education conference, has begun! India’s top Policy Makers, Business Icons, Management Education Doyens and Opinion-shapers are coming together for the 12th INDIAN MANAGAMENT CONCLAVE (IMC), to be held on December 9-10 at IIM Kozhikode. Newsmaker and one of India’s most tech-savvy policy-makers, Shri Rajeev Chandrasekhar, Union Minister of State for Electronics & Information Technology, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship will be delivering the Conference Inaugural Address at IMC 2022 on December 9.
Organized by MBAUniverse.com, INDIAN MANAGAMENT CONCLAVE is India’s most respected annual management education conference that brings all management education stakeholders together to discuss burning issues of our times.
Shri Chandrasekhar is a successful entrepreneur, a former technocrat and is now responsible for shaping policies in two critical areas for the country, skilling and technology. India’s young demographic, seeking to be part of the global workforce, need to have the right skill-sets and be proficient with the latest technology. Shri Chandrasekhar is in the news recently for elucidating Indian Government’s position on recent changes in IT and Data Protection Bill.
Shri Rajeev Chandrasekhar joins many CEOs including Mr Suresh Narayanan, CMD, Nestle India; Mr Shyam Srinivasan, MD & CEO, Federal Bank and leading management educators Dr Debashis Chatterjee, Director, IIMK; Fr Sebastian George, S.J, Director, XLRI; Dr Ramabhadran S. Thirumalai, Deputy Dean, Academic Programmes, Indian School of Business (ISB); Dr Varun Nagaraj, Dean, SPJIMR Mumbai Dr Geoff Perry, Asia Head, AACSB and Directors from India’s Top B-schools who will be addressing IMC 2022. Organized by MBAUniverse.com in partnership with India’s top B-schools and knowledge organizations, IMC is India's most respected Annual Management Education Conference & Awards Platform. Like in the past, IMC 2022 Conference is an exclusive, in-person leadership conference. There will be no virtual or online steaming of the conference.
Rajeev Chandrasekhar – A modern-day tech-savvy Policy Maker shaping India’s IT and Skills sectors
Shri Rajeev Chandrasekhar is a modern-day tech-savvy politician, and is a successful entrepreneur, serving third term as a Member of Parliament in the Upper House (Rajya Sabha) from BJP representing Karnataka.
Shri Chandrasekhar’s political work focuses on Transforming India through Governance and Economic reforms. He is widely recognized as the most Informed and active Member of Parliament on Digital India, Internet and Technology issues, Spectrum Allocation, Net Neutrality, Consumer rights in cyber space policies and regulatory matters.
Shri Chandrasekhar is in the news recently for elucidating Indian Government’s position on various issues related to the complex IT sector. Business newspaper Mint recently quoted him saying “India will play a key role in shaping the technology and digitalization of the world.” Business Standard has also recently quoted him saying “India to be a semiconductor manufacturing hub.”
Son of an Air Force Officer, Shri Chandrasekhar has been schooled in various Kendriya Vidyalayas. In 1981, he joined Manipal Institute of Technology for Bachelors in Electrical Engineering. He also completed Masters in Computer Science in 1986 from Illinois Institute of Chicago. From 1986 to 1991, he worked at Intel as Senior Design Engineer and a CPU architect on the 80486 and Pentium Microprocessors.
In 1994, Shri Chandrasekhar founded BPL Mobile, which he exited in 2005, when it was valued at US $ 1.1 Billion. He soon founded Jupiter Capital, an Investment and Financial services firm. He also served as the youngest President of FICCI - India's apex industry chamber in 2008-09.
IIM Kozhikode set to host IMC 2022
Earlier, welcoming the conference to its campus, Dr Debashis Chatterjee, Director, IIM Kozhikode said, “IIM Kozhikode is happy to partner with MBAUniverse.com to bring the 12th edition of Indian Management Conclave to ‘God’s Own Campus.” IIM Kozhikode joins India’s leading management institutions including IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore and ISB Hyderabad who have hosted IMC conference, and shared their expertise with leaders and decision-makers from more than 100 progressive B-schools and Universities who religiously attend the conference.
Confirmed speakers for IMC 2022 include:
- Mr. Suresh Narayanan, CMD, Nestlé India Limited
- Mr Shyam Srinivasan, MD & CEO, Federal Bank
- Dr Debashis Chatterjee, Director, IIM Kozhikode
- Fr Sebastian George, S.J, Director, XLRI Jamshedpur
- Dr Varun Nagaraj, Dean, SPJIMR Mumbai
- Dr Geoff Perry, EVP & Chief Officer, Asia Pacific, AACSB International
- Dr Ramabhadran S. Thirumalai, Deputy Dean, Academic Programmes, Indian School of Business (ISB)
More than 30 CXOs and Directors from India’s top B-schools to address IMC 2022. Read more.
IMC Conference will host following sessions:
- Inaugural & Valedictory Sessions, addressed by CEOs, Policy Makers & Global Thought-leaders
- Plenary Sessions on following themes, addressed by Director, Dean and Subject Experts
- Measuring Learning Outcome
- Measuring Research Outcomes
- Measuring Corporate Readiness
- IMC Award for Excellence in Management Education 2022
- IMC Distinguished Alumni Awards 2022
- Special Session on UG Management Education
Organized by MBAUniverse.com in partnership with India’s top B-schools and knowledge organizations, IMC is India's definitive annual Management Education Conference & Awards Platform. IMC 2022 Theme, key speakers and other details are now available on conference website. Registrations are now open. More than 150 Directors, Deans, Senior Faculty Members and Decision Makers have confirmed to attend. Visit conference website www.mbauniverse.com/imc2022 to register.
Stay tuned to MBAUnivese.com for more details on Indian Management Conclave 2022
- Shri Ram Nath Kovind, Hon’ble Former President of India, to Deliver Valedictory Address and Present IMC Awards on Dec 10 - IMC 2022
- Nestle Chairman & MD Suresh Narayanan to address 12th INDIAN MANAGEMENT CONCLAVE 2022 on Dec 10 at IIM Kozhikode
- IMC Awards 2022: Nominations Open for two Cutting-edge Themes; Chief Guest to present Awards to Winners on Dec 10 at IIM Kozhikode
- IIM Kozhikode to partner and host 12th edition of INDIAN MANAGEMENT CONCLAVE 2022 on December 9-10